It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
You guys are like whiney fucking bitches already , shut the fuck up and turn the dial to Silvy and Waddle then . A broken fucken record. If Kathy and Judy had a section I'd bet you clowns would be in their making a thread of how you miss them. It's a fucking radio show and Mac is not about to find a cure for cancer so move .So it's not the MJH show ,ok we get that it's been 4 weeks and you cocksuckers want to nail the guy to a cross for taking a vaction and because he's not the old Mac. Get a fucking life!!! Is Dan Mcniel really braking you're hearts and not living up to you're standrds as a Father, Husband and a radio host?? :roll: :roll: ..gO LEAVE , TURN THE DIAL ALREADY BECAUSE i CAN'T TAKE YOU GUYS CRYING EVERYDAY !!

Turn the fucking guy off then and jerk off to Brandmier or better yet Eric and Kathy. If I gave you asswipes a $1000 in an ENEVOLPE you'd bitch about the enevolpe...

This is a great example of you not knowing what the everlovin fuck you're talking about.

ok explain to me "GREAT DARKSIDE" We all hang on you're every fucken tought . You give me reasons to wake up and turn my computer on with you thoughts. Here is a thought how about fuck off. It's dickheads like you that sit back have have the keyboard to hide what a pussy you really are. Have a thought at a remote next time and I might give a fuck what you have to say

Jesus, did you make a trip to Kohl's last night?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 am 
1000 CLUB

Pappy's Crappy wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
..gO LEAVE , TURN THE DIAL ALREADY BECAUSE i CAN'T TAKE YOU GUYS CRYING EVERYDAY !!

Then I suggest you follow your own advice and not frequent a message board, the avowed purpose of which is basically to offer opportunities to vent and offer critiques and opinions on sports talk radio.

i suggest you suck the snotty end of my fuckstick !! Regale me with your thoughts , you're another douchebag who who brings nothing here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
..gO LEAVE , TURN THE DIAL ALREADY BECAUSE i CAN'T TAKE YOU GUYS CRYING EVERYDAY !!

Then I suggest you follow your own advice and not frequent a message board, the avowed purpose of which is basically to offer opportunities to vent and offer critiques and opinions on sports talk radio.

i suggest you suck the snotty end of my fuckstick !! Regale me with your thoughts , you're another douchebag who who brings nothing here.

I actually laughed out loud on this one.

Hilarious.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
shakes wrote:
More time? Righhhht. You need more time for what? To work on your Coppick impersonation? To ease the transition for the 3 man booth between you, Spiegel and your new partner, Soddy?

The problem isn't Spiegel or the lack of time....the problem is you. You're really bad at what you do for a living and have been for a number of years. That's why your last job tossed you to the curb and that's why the Score will also when they figure out your tired act.

The only reason you've lasted as long as you have is because on some levels you appeal to the lowest common denominator, a segment of the local population that flourishes.

Lose the Chet Coppick crap.
No one cares about your classic rock.
No one cares about what you grilled last night.

Do those 3 things and you might have a shot at not getting fired....again.

and for the record I was happy you went on vacation...I wish you stayed there.

This is so much more interesting knowing shakes in real life (he is not a mult)...

I listened the first couple of days but I will not again probably until September, so the show gets miles, to see how it gels, I find sports radio in the middle of the summer to be the equivalent of sports radio in February: boring and repetitive.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
STU-GOTZ wrote:

ok explain to me "GREAT DARKSIDE" We all hang on you're every fucken tought . You give me reasons to wake up and turn my computer on with you thoughts. Here is a thought how about fuck off. It's dickheads like you that sit back have have the keyboard to hide what a pussy you really are. Have a thought at a remote next time and I might give a fuck what you have to say

Stu, put away the fake ass anger. You sound like a total asshole and I know you're not. It's a act, and it's actually kinda lame now.
No one put Mac on a cross. Such an analogy is a little stupid. You're blowing it well out of proportion. Settle down.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

OK, Mac is a god. He can turn water into wine, heal the sick, and forgive our sins. Hope that gets me back in your good graces, because that's really important to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am 

"OK, Mac is a god. He can turn water into wine, heal the sick, and forgive our sins. Hope that gets me back in your good graces, because that's really important to me."

Don't confuse Da Ma Ne and DA COACH

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

Last edited by DegenerateDave on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:52 am 

Darkside is getting a raw deal here by Mac and his ALSers. Mac typed that post with a lot of anger. Darkside had an extremely valid point in his post. It was the timing that Mitch allowed Mac to take and I could not agree more...bad timing. It has nothing to do with him spending time with his kids.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 am 

ChgoSportsFreak wrote:
Darkside is getting a raw deal here by Mac and his ALSers. Mac typed that post with a lot of anger. Darkside had an extremely valid point in his post. It was the timing that Mitch allowed Mac to take and I could not agree more...bad timing. It has nothing to do with him spending time with his kids.

Don't lump me in with that. I have said Darkside had a valid point and that I was surprised Dan included him with the other jags...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Stu, put away the fake ass anger. You sound like a total asshole and I know you're not. It's a act, and it's actually kinda lame now.
No one put Mac on a cross. Such an analogy is a little stupid. You're blowing it well out of proportion. Settle down.

You guys sound like pussies. It's not an act so kiss my ass. You don't know me and have never met me so don't sit there an act like you do .I'll post whatever the fuck I want and if you want to go round and round on this I will. You want to be a dickhead and open you're mouth with me fine bring it on but no one on this baord will tell me to settle the fuck down or to shut my mouth .You want to dance because you're playing my song...Bring it on tough message board guy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get 'em, STU.....get 'em!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You guys sound like pussies. It's not an act so kiss my ass. You don't know me and have never met me so don't sit there an act like you do .I'll post whatever the fuck I want and if you want to go round and round on this I will. You want to be a dickhead and open you're mouth with me fine bring it on but no one on this baord will tell me to settle the fuck down or to shut my mouth .You want to dance because you're playing my song...Bring it on tough message board guy!

How do you find the time for these long angry posts with Mac's dick in your mouth all day?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:58 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get 'em, STU.....get 'em!

Mental note - add STU to the list of people I am afraid of on this board - let's see that's NAS, Doug from EP and Stu...

check.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Ok fine. You're a dick in real life too. Sorry for having given you more credit than that.
Do I want to dance... what the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you asking me to fight you or something? Wow. That's cool.
Tough message board guy Darkside. yeah. I'm sure everyone here who knows me knows me as a real hard ass.
So, Stu, I figure you're just entertaining yourself on a boring day. Hope I helped you get that systolic up a few points. It's been real.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:59 am 

Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

How do you find the time for these long angry posts with Mac's dick in your mouth all day?

Whoa - out of left field???

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Getting back to the question of timing, I think that Mitch probably didn't have that much of a problem with him being gone this week because the MLB All Star week is a bit overrated. After all is said and done, it's just an exhibition game. It would've been nice though for Mac to be around for his thoughts on the Tallon re-assignment. I'm sure he'll have some ready once he gets back on Monday.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

You're step dad write that one for ya big boy. 1983 called they want that joke back . You're mom and sister called they said the whorehouse closes at 4 but they;ll be a little late in getting home as a Prision bus just pulled up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

You're step dad write that one for ya big boy. 1983 called they want that joke back . You're mom and sister called they said the whorehouse closes at 4 but they;ll be a little late in getting home as a Prision bus just pulled up.

Hold on hold on - don't say anything else..

(running to grab popcorn and soft drink)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm 

Mac wrote:
We need flight miles. That's it.

Forgive my skepticism, but the last time I heard that, it was Mike North talking about the new morning show with Anne Maxfield.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
To the answer the original question: Teinowitz.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
Mac wrote:
We need flight miles. That's it.

Forgive my skepticism, but the last time I heard that, it was Mike North talking about the new morning show with Anne Maxfield.

Rock Mamola is my guy, but I always chide him for his line way back in 04 when he said "It takes 18 months to build an audience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Ok fine. You're a dick in real life too. Sorry for having given you more credit than that.
Do I want to dance... what the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you asking me to fight you or something? Wow. That's cool.
Tough message board guy Darkside. yeah. I'm sure everyone here who knows me knows me as a real hard ass.
So, Stu, I figure you're just entertaining yourself on a boring day. Hope I helped you get that systolic up a few points. It's been real.

I don't like you and never have Dickside. The folks who actully have come out to events love me Dickside so when you do crawl out from you're rock come on by and say hi. :lol: I love messing with you guys. HAVE AT MAC ALL YOU WANT .I have to take the meaniest shit so have BOLT the rest of the day as Im golfing with Salpnuts today..HAVE AT HIM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

I don't like you and never have Dickside. The folks who actully have come out to events love me Dickside so when you do crawl out from you're rock come on by and say hi. :lol: I love messing with you guys. HAVE AT MAC ALL YOU WANT .I have to take the meaniest shit so have BOLT the rest of the day as Im golfing with Salpnuts today..HAVE AT HIM

I still can't tell if this is a work or real hate...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

Stu, why would those who don't enjoy the show come out to a remote?

DegenerateDave wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Hold on hold on - don't say anything else..

(running to grab popcorn and soft drink)

I don't really dislike you Stu, but everytime someone makes any kind of criticism of Mac, the same 3-5 guys (yourself included) go on the full force Mac defense mission. It's kind of silly. You guys think he can do no wrong, and he is a god. You really need to turn the Mac love down. Im not a Mac hater, im more indifferent of everything he has ever done. He's not great, but I got nothing against the man.

On the other hand, I am pretty big B&B fan. They catch alot of criticism on this board, but I don't run to their defense everytime someone says someting bad about them. If I did, I probably would not sleep. It would just be silly, just like licking Mac's sack 24 hours a day.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
I don't like you and never have Dickside.

You and a whole lot of other people. The line forms to the right.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Col. Nathan Jessup said, but Aaron Sorkin wrote:
Either way, I don't give a damn about what you think you are entitled to.

And seconds later Jessup was under arrest and in custody.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
Stu, why would those who don't enjoy the show come out to a remote?

TO COME and meet me dumbass !! I really have to take a shit so good-bye!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:17 pm 

Douchebag - you are one of my favorite posters on the board, along with Darkside as well, but here's what irks me about certain criticism.

I actually don't mind Score is Doomed or Gloopy because they have actual legitimate gripes occasionally. Plus I think Gloopy is f'n hilarious when he dials down the Mac hatred.

It's the guys that come on and say "this show sucks" but offer no valid reasons why this show sucks. I'm sorry, Meatpants voice isn't a valid criticism.

And the real problem I have is that this has been like a total of 6 weeks?

I would ask John Kirk a question. What was your marriage like in the first 6 weeks? Was it the same as it is right now or did it take time to get used to the union and partnership? If he was being honest, as we all would, he would say it took time to get to understand each other's idiosyncracies, habits, lifestyles, etc.

That's in a nutshell all I am saying. This show isn't going to be the same today as it is in three months. There will be trial and error, things thrown out, styles changed, etc.

Remember what MVP's ratings were before Mac arrived? What were they like in the MJH peak?

That's all I'm saying..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next