It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Usually, when it comes to the National Media scene, I'm all over it. This one flew under the radar, but for those that haven't seen it, TV's sexiest sportscaster, ESPN's Erin Andrews actually got injured on the job. Erin actually bruised her chin last Wednesday night on a foul ball hit by the Mets' Alex Cora during the 4th inning of their game vs. the Dodgers at the new Citi Field she worked for the "Worldwide Leader in Sports". Erin was hospitalized briefly as a precaution, but for those who watched ESPN's coverage of last night's "All-Star Home Run Derby" at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, it looked like Ms. Andrews' injury was still there as she was conducting on-field interviews during the event. You can check out the photos at the following Web site:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/14/erin-andr ... -a-shiner/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm 

In related news, Heath Ledger successfully bounced a vicodin off of his chin and into his mouth before washing it down with cheap champagne, which he drank after pouring it down that Olsen twin's ribby chest.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 pm 

It wont be the first, nor will it be the last time that Andrews takes balls across the chin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
:lol: ribby chest...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm 

Check out TMZ.com today or watch "TMZ on TV" come 5:30 and/or 11:35p tonight on FOX32. Wait until you see Erin arriving at LAX with some less than flattering words for a certain Dodger dog who wears #99...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:08 am 

Have you guys seen the Erin Andrews peephole video? Very NICE!!! WOW!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I am just wondering this, after she may feel she has lost her privacy now, because she probably thought she was safe in a hotel, I could see her suing the hotel or finding the person that did this, sue them and may say that's it and go home.

I don't know what her mental makeup is, but you know when she goes to a college football stadium or somewhere else, she will probably see a picture of it.

I don't think it would happen, but I could see her get money out of this and say that's it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Is there a link for this?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:47 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Check out TMZ.com today or watch "TMZ on TV" come 5:30 and/or 11:35p tonight on FOX32. Wait until you see Erin arriving at LAX with some less than flattering words for a certain Dodger dog who wears #99...

shark, that show is one of the reasons why this world is doomed. that show is painfully awful.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 pm 

I disagree with that. On mediabistro.com, there's an interview with TMZ.com's managing editor, executive producer & host Harvey Levin. Not only was TMZ first to report on Michael Jackson's passing, but I would love to one day be a fly on the wall in the "Morning Meeting" they do around 6:30a (Pacific Time) when they start taping the "TMZ" TV show. There's a reason why they do a "Morning Meeting" the way they do it, and Harvey says it's the way he's done it with his staff for years. Unlike shows like "Entertainment Tonight", "The Insider", "Access Hollywood" and "E! News", Harvey mentions a human side to the stories that are covered on "TMZ" online and on the TV show. Besides, "TMZ on TV" isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, which distributes "TMZ on TV" and whose parent company AOL/Time Warner actually owns the celebrity Web site, has announced that the show has already been renewed for at least 2 more years.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:15 pm 

harvey levin didn't know who rufio was. therefore, his show is bad. i just think it's a waste, watching a half hour show dedicated to people stalking celebrities and then mocking them incessantly. too easy. and it's painful.