It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Spaulding wrote:
My mother is wonderful. She is also opinionated and believes her opinions to be fact and best. It's annoying and tiresome.

Dan does value a lot of the stuff said here and applies it as he sees fit. I'd imagine that he gets tired of the same small stuff that he has said before won't change. Maybe those handing out the criticisms should shut up instead of repeating it over and over and over again.

He is free to do his show the way he wants not the way shakes, gloop, or you want him to do it. Get over it and yourselves.

And he recognizes that he has a small group of diehard fans who would listen to him fart into the microphone for four hours a day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
My mother is wonderful. She is also opinionated and believes her opinions to be fact and best. It's annoying and tiresome.

Dan does value a lot of the stuff said here and applies it as he sees fit. I'd imagine that he gets tired of the same small stuff that he has said before won't change. Maybe those handing out the criticisms should shut up instead of repeating it over and over and over again.

He is free to do his show the way he wants not the way shakes, gloop, or you want him to do it. Get over it and yourselves.

And he recognizes that he has a small group of diehard fans who would listen to him fart into the microphone for four hours a day.

And you'd be the definition of a mic sniffer for sure then.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

And you'd be the definition of a mic sniffer for sure then.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WR approved (or at least EJ approved :wink: )

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Spaulding wrote:
She is also opinionated and believes her opinions to be fact and best. It's annoying and tiresome.

In that respect you two are very similar.

Spaulding wrote:
He is free to do his show the way he wants not the way shakes, gloop, or you want him to do it.

I don't think I've been as persistent or as mean-spirited as those two have been. He doesn't have to take anyone's advice and apply it to his show. But again, if he wants to use this place as a focus group he could do a better job of accepting the criticism.

Spaulding wrote:
Get over it and yourselves.

You might want to consider doing the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:

Is he your mother? he thinks he knows all and the "punch the fucking dial" routine worked at MVP obviously., that's why he's gone from there, people did.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

Is that on the podcast page? I must've missed that show. Or maybe you tuned in last week when Mac was gone fishin and mistook Meatpants driving the show for Mac's flatulence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Tad, you are far from a Gloop or shakes. I didn't mean to sound like I did earlier my thoughts are no better than anybody else's...I don't care what others do most of the time but these drums have been beaten before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Score is doomed wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Is he your mother? he thinks he knows all and the "punch the fucking dial" routine worked at MVP obviously., that's why he's gone from there, people did.

I'm confused SID - you and all the other Mac masturhaters have thrown out number after number about how MVP's numbers haven't changed since Mac left - I hear it all the time about the afternoon buffoons.

Yet in this thread you say that the numbers are the reason he is gone from there?

If the numbers haven't changed since Mac left, clearly it wasn't people PTFB, was it?

You can't have it both ways SID to make your argument work.

Pick a lane buddy. : )

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
uncle fester wrote:
Well, after seeing DD's claim that he can't find the Chicago outfit, my inner sleuth took over and I of all things googled the "Chicago Outfit". And low and behold here is the actual link to the avatar picture http://www.usahockey.com/skokie_park_distr34/default.aspx?NAV=AF_23&ID=188806

How about them apples Dave?

Shakes, is that Doug Buffone in the back left?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 am 
1000 CLUB

DegenerateDave wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

I'm confused SID - you and all the other Mac masturhaters have thrown out number after number about how MVP's numbers haven't changed since Mac left - I hear it all the time about the afternoon buffoons.

Yet in this thread you say that the numbers are the reason he is gone from there?

If the numbers haven't changed since Mac left, clearly it wasn't people PTFB, was it?

You can't have it both ways SID to make your argument work.

Pick a lane buddy. : )

Dave, the last book for the 4th quarter last year, B&B beat them, I think badly. since Mac left, they have beaten B&B .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:11 am 

Wrong. Go back to sleep, SID. Too early for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am 

shakes wrote:
btw, 222 N. Lasalle is a building for fags.

This was the highlight of yesterdays silliness
:lol: Ive always had my suspicions about that building...not that theres anything wrong with that

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 am 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
Wrong. Go back to sleep, SID. Too early for you.

The only one wrong here is you. Try, for once, to be entertaining today.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Spaulding wrote:
Tad, you are far from a Gloop or shakes. I didn't mean to sound like I did earlier

Cool. Thanks, Spaulding. :)

Spaulding wrote:
these drums have been beaten before.

They have been, you're right. There are a lot of things about Mac and his shows that I like and a few things that make me want to PTFB. I suppose if you listen to anyone for a few hours a day for months or years on end it's inevitable. I tend to be a glass-half-empty guy and comment on those more often than I do the things that I like. I try (I think...I hope...) to be fair when I do it, though.

It was a good show today with a lot of spirited back-and-forth between Mac and Spiegel.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 pm 

Thanks for the push, SID. I took your advice and tried to do an engaging show today. It felt pretty good and if the board is any indication... there was some interest.

What's wrong about your post is that you suggest B&B handed it to MJH in the last quarterly book when I was there. They did beat us... but by a slight margin... something like .3 or .4. It was their second victory against MJH. Bully for them. The other win -- and it was much more an ass kissing -- was either the spring or summer book of '07. Somebody was off for a month with a ridicilous suspension. I admit it. In, what was it it... three or four years... I twice got beat by B&B... those are the facts... and they are undisputed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm 

ass kicking... not ass kissing. as in B&B kicked our ass that book.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
Everybody won. Terry enjoyed being dominated.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mac wrote:
Thanks for the push, SID. I took your advice and tried to do an engaging show today. It felt pretty good and if the board is any indication... there was some interest.

What's wrong about your post is that you suggest B&B handed it to MJH in the last quarterly book when I was there. They did beat us... but by a slight margin... something like .3 or .4. It was their second victory against MJH. Bully for them. The other win -- and it was much more an ass kissing -- was either the spring or summer book of '07. Somebody was off for a month with a ridicilous suspension. I admit it. In, what was it it... three or four years... I twice got beat by B&B... those are the facts... and they are undisputed.

Sorry I missed the great show today, but reading some of the comments about it indicate that you again came across as a fool. It sounds like Matt kicked you around pretty good. You're probably getting used to being kicked around by now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
Mac wrote:

Sorry I missed the great show today, but reading some of the comments about it indicate that you again came across as a fool. It sounds like Matt kicked you around pretty good. You're probably getting used to being kicked around by now.

Funny SID , as we seem to piss on you most days here so you ought to be used to that by now . I took a giant smelly Score is doomed this morning and wiped my ass with a Gloopan Kuratz. :lol: Keep up the douchebaggery my friend as DD will find you one day and lord help ya. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
DegenerateDave wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote: "I've got you're back Dave just in case he shows up with some of his mults."

Stu, I appreciate the offer, but this dickhead is about as likely to show up as he is to make a meaningful post.

I am tired of these fucking pot shot assholes coming on here with nothing else to do but make fucking stupid posts about their panties being bunched up over what someone said on the fucking radio.

Get a fucking life assholes.

Keep taking it to a personal level and call me names and I will gladly meet any of you pieces of shit whereever the fuck you want.

I've never walked away from a confrontation in my life.

Fuck all you pieces of shit - bring it the fuck on.

MEATBALL!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
Anyone with IT experience that knows how to track an IP address, let me know through PM who the fuck this Shakes asshole is and I will transfer 100.00 into your paypal account.

Ok Dave...thats a little much. Someone on this board does know Shakes in real life...i wont say who, maybe they will.

But dont track anyone down. Thats weird. You laid down your feelings. Thats enough.

Ok fine - that's crossing the line then.

I'll just challenge him to be a man and call me an idiot to my face then.

I'm tired of this shit and I am not going back to being all nice and politically correct on this board.

You don't like what I write? Fuck you and suck my nutsack. Not you RPB just in general.

So a real Man beats up everyone who disagrees with them on a message board?
Dave, you gotta try my strategy...do not engage in a verbal war with anyone.
Like when you were going after me. I wont engage in that bullshit.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Score is doomed wrote:

SID, don't discourage him. Mac has finally found an entertaining niche for himself. Who cares if he sounds like an ignorant ass in the process. Good radio is good radio, and I didn't hear a single classic rock lyrics recital or Chet Coppicklike run on sentence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm 

shakes wrote:
Mac has finally found an entertaining niche for himself. Who cares if he sounds like an ignorant ass in the process.

This pretty much descibes you eveytime you make a post about him. Keep on, keepin' on, dopey.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
shakes wrote:
Mac has finally found an entertaining niche for himself. Who cares if he sounds like an ignorant ass in the process.

This pretty much descibes you eveytime you make a post about him. Keep on, keepin' on, dopey.

Gotta love the "I know you are, but what am I" insult.

Thanks for bringing back a classic!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 pm 

You're not entertaining anybody else here and you do sound like an ass.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 pm 

:thumright:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm 

You finally took your thumb out of your ass! Where is the other one?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 pm 

:thumleft:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
shakes wrote:
:thumleft:

That's a +1 :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Dr Ken wrote:
Yeah? You give me a time and place and I will be there!!

How about your county club?

www.hundredclubcookcounty.org/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next