It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 am 

oh shit...the web site.

yeah...you don't wanna watch the video of me and eaglo jeff talking about deer balls..

...oh what have i done...of course you do.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:04 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I had a great time at the tailgate, thanks to Mac for inviting me. I'm glad I didn't wimp out like some of the guys on this board (not saying names.... :D ).

Great to meet up once again with long time boardies like Hawkeye, Chris in St Charles, WZ, Donspiracy, and Eaglo Jeff. And can't forget about OPV. Good job on the radio my friend...

EVEn better to finally meet Chris in Joliet (loved the brownies), and ASFBob...loved the Chicago accent.

As I mentioned in the Kerry Sayers thread, she is smoking! I didn't even realize it was her. Usually someone you know from TV looks better in front of a camera than in person, but this was clearly the other way around.

And Yes ED, I did tell Sherri that Mac outkicked his coverage. Wow, she was hot too. And the fact that she knew who I was before I could tell her was great, but then again I was the only brother there who wasn't the "help". :P

Instead of Mike Vick, Mac said I got more Lebron James in me. Not the first or last time I'll hear that.

Look forward to the next event guys....Thanks again Big Fan for the Sox tix...too bad they lost...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
W_Z wrote:
oh shit...the web site.

yeah...you don't wanna watch the video of me and eaglo jeff talking about deer balls..

...oh what have i done...of course you do.

At least I didn't have the bottle of Jack in my hands for the interview!!!! :D
I had the sponsor's tremendous product....MGD!!!!!

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am 

All these guys with wives that are pregnant.....we need more booze for next year!!!!!
Daddies are going to need it!!!!!

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
It was raining most of the time; a slight to moderate sprinkling for the most part. That in no way spoiled our fun. There were two really big covered tents and a slightly smaller one that Buzzbait had. Tents definitley were needed so the delectables didn't get doused.

We were huddled in the tents towards the beginning when there weren't as many people. More people started to show as the rain eased off. It didn't matter to me though how much it rained. I was drenched by the time I arrived from walking over from IIT.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
So did anyone actually tell Meatpants that he sucks, or did you guys all get star struck and tell him how awesome he is?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Scorehead wrote:
So did anyone actually tell Meatpants that he sucks, or did you guys all get star struck and tell him how awesome he is?

Actually we all talked about how much you suck.

Thanks again to everyone involved and of course Mac and Mitch. Had a great time, hardly even noticed the weather. And while I enjoyed a lot of food I didn't know existed, the hot dogs were my absolute favorite. The blue gill was a close second.

As an aside... Bob is my new favorite poster.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Chris in St. Charles wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

That sounds like fun, Sorry I missed the conversation.

Serioulsy though...did you tell Meatpants how much you love him & his radio work?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Scorehead wrote:
Chris in St. Charles wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Serioulsy though...did you tell Meatpants how much you love him & his radio work?

No. And we SERIOUSLY talked about how much you suck.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Halfpint wrote:
I need some help here. I swore it was raining out, up until game time?
"Great to meet an OPV, a Kerry Sayers, a Hawkeye. Fun time, despite the weather conditions.
Big props to Bigfan for bringing the tents."

This is the only reference I see to rain or a tent? BF bring his camping tent and you all huddled in it? I can take a little rain but really appeared to be terrible out and I heard Mac continue to say "it is on" but "we all might be sitting in SUV's"
Did you all have umbrellas? or just ednure 3 hours of rain while trying to eat a soggy burger? and if so, more power to you.

I brought a couple of tents, or at least what I thought were a couple of tents! One didnt have the top! They wre my moms tents she uses when she has pottery shows, luckily enough blue tarps existed, combine that with some duct tape and some bunji chords and you have a top!

I have to say, I am glad I didn't have the second top, with Mac cooking under it, I am not sure the smoke stench would have ever come out as I have the other tent set up today, airing out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

We had plenty of laughs at your expense, John.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 pm 

We heard thru the grapevine that Kirk's guy, Mike Murphy, is basically keeping himself off of the air.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:05 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

i'd like to think you're at least half joking because if you seriously think anyone who is invited to something like this, just to go and tell someone how much they suck, you are clueless; and if you would've gone to something like this *just* to tell someone how much they suck, you are classless.

sorry to jump on a high horse just there, but i just felt like saying it anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
What can I say about yesterday that hasnt been said? It was awesome. I was able to meet quite a few guys on the board and all of them were really good guys. Im glad everyone on here got a chance to try some of the cheesecake brownies my wife made because I didnt have room for any of them. The spread that Mac and the guys at the Score put together was top notch. I along with the rest of the guys that came with me, all had alot of fun. I loved the 3 mustard brats, those were my favorite by far. Glad that I could meet all of you yesterday and Ill be sure to make the next outing whenever the hell that is. We had alot of laughs and yes some at Johns expense.

I agree that Mac outkicked his coverage. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Scorehead wrote:

We discussed how much you suck Scorehead......NOT. Sorry you didn't get THAT much attention. You did get a mention though. :P

Actually Spiegs and I had a nice conversation about what a kick ass album that Soundgarden's "Down On The Upside" is.

Oooooooh. Scorehead is about to have post number 1,000. Could I be so lucky in that he might reply to my post as his #1000. I'm just so giddy!!! :cheese:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:33 pm 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

We discussed how much you suck Scorehead......NOT. Sorry you didn't get THAT much attention. You did get a mention though. :P

Actually Spiegs and I had a nice conversation about what a kick ass album that Soundgarden's "Down On The Upside" is.

Oooooooh. Scorehead is about to have post number 1,000. Could I be so lucky in that he might reply to my post as his #1000. I'm just so giddy!!! :cheese:

And SCOREHEAD'S guy, Mike North, didn't get much play.

WOO LIFE!!!!

Last edited by Aggravated Sox Fan Bob on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
After reading this, I'm ticked I wasn't able to make it up to the Cell for this. I would have liked to actually met some of the A-Listers who post here and thank Mac and Meatpants for the new show. Looks like a good time was had by all. Maybe next time. The grub sounded outstanding. Nice job to the chefs and big props to Bigfan for bringing the tents (and I'm sure they are for your MOM's pottery shows. Fess up BF, I'm sure you have a nice little pottery following.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
sounds like you guys had a blast. sorry i missed it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
doug - evergreen park wrote:
sounds like you guys had a blast. sorry i missed it.

If you wouldn't drive in 2.5 hrs of traffic for P, I knew you wouldn't for this....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 am 

Brawl Update.....
The folks using my seats in 326 on Friday night went to 51st and Wentworth yesterday and talked to Police and Assistant States Attorneys regarding the cage match started by the 4 drunks in the seats to the immediate right of mine.
2 Security officers were hospitalized...one with a broken hand...
3 of the 4 drunks are going to be charged with felonies....the friends in my seats are going to the Grand Jury to testify where the drunks will get indicted....
I am a die hard Sox Fan who attends a lot of games in both ballparks and this kind of shit does not happen at Wrigley Field......Dumb ass White Trash going to one game a year, getting blasted and starting a fight with Security.....The season ticket holder of those seats had better hope that the drunks got the seats on Stub Hub which is a partner with the Sox and all of MLB, or those tickets may be gone.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Armand's, 7400 w Grand in Elmwood Park.
Damn that was fun. Great to meet those of you I hadn't, and see those of you I had again. BigFan, Eaglo, Chrises from Joliet and St. Charles, Slapshot Ed for a minute before I had to bail, and more. Aggravated is the shit...the man consistently entertains me.

The tents made it totally liveable, and those of us that braved it felt like badasses...heartier than most.

No Scorehead...no one came up and told me I suck to my face, though I would have welcomed it, smiled, and said thanks for listening. You should have come by and done so; I don't give a shit about what you think.

The Allen Brothers hot dogs were ridiculous...best I ever had...plus the wine and the asparagus. Holy fuck, the asparagus.

Kerry Sayers and her boyfriend were fun as hell, Vandy remains a good friend and a great time, and as always, the boarders with the nuts to show up represent the rest of you jamoques well.

Again, please, and for years to come.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

meatpants wrote:
....the boarders with the nuts to show up represent the rest of you jamoques well.

Again, please, and for years to come.

What's the lesser of two evils?

'Boarders with no nuts to show up' or 'microphone sniffers'.

Discuss.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Meatpants is just as desperate as his partner. You guys stink of desperation as you begin to understand what the rest of us know....this show is not working.

The ALS has become a mutual ALS, a circle jerk if you will, a 69, as Meaty Mac try to hold onto and ingratiate themselves to the few fans they have. Looking forward to seeing what the ratings have to say....should tell the story.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the boarders with the nuts to show up, eh?

meatpants: it takes balls to stand in the rain! :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Why does meatpants think it takes "nuts" to show up to one of his events? Is there some kind of danger associated with tailgates of which I'm not aware? Or does he want to fight his critics? Are you threatening anyone in particular, meatpants? If you are, I hope you'll have the "nuts" to say so directly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 am 

Magnus Buchan wrote:
Meatpants is just as desperate as his partner. You guys stink of desperation as you begin to understand what the rest of us know....this show is not working.

The ALS has become a mutual ALS, a circle jerk if you will, a 69, as Meaty Mac try to hold onto and ingratiate themselves to the few fans they have. Looking forward to seeing what the ratings have to say....should tell the story.

Thank You, SCOREHEAD.....this so soon after you told us not to use your real name.
Joined Friday? :roll:

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
My nuts were in a meeting at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

As were mine. I suppose those of us who went to work on Friday should apologize for doing so and not showing up to a rain soaked event to suck up to "radio personalities."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Tall Midget wrote:
Why does meatpants think it takes "nuts" to show up to one of his events? Is there some kind of danger associated with tailgates of which I'm not aware? Or does he want to fight his critics? Are you threatening anyone in particular, meatpants? If you are, I hope you'll have the "nuts" to say so directly.

he probably just means that it would take "nuts" to show up and confront and criticize someone in person rather than over the internet...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

EG Greg wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

As were mine. I suppose those of us who went to work on Friday should apologize for doing so and not showing up to a rain soaked event to suck up to "radio personalities."

So the Berwyn drive thru at the Mcdonalds would of been short a person for the day Gregg, so who cares you should of came out anyway as Mayor Mcheese could of filled in while you were at the cell.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next