It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: July ratings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Dipshit , let me clue you in on a few things because Im not going to say this again. I have no problem with the same 3 clowns takng an issue with what ever they want to say with Mac. It gets tiresome that it's the same stupid shit time after time WHEN Dan makes a comment . I will pound the shit of out these clowns to pretty MUCH show they are assclowns and have no CLEVER ComebackS which shows me they have not a creative bone in their body , let alone have a debate about what they like or dislike.

You don't like it PTFMB!You want to defend him , then your a bigger asshole than they are . Pound me all you DS because I don't care.PTFMB THEN !

First of all STU, the act is old and tired. Dipshit, f@g, the unclefucking shit, sit on a lollipop shit, that's what's tiresome and old. And I don't think it's particularly strange that a grown man, or at least one over the age of 15 or so, would even feel that a "clever comeback" is necessary, and if they did chances are it would be over your head anyway. We sit here and listen to guys like you go on and on about how wonderful Mac is, and he may very well be just as wonderful as you say. But I don't believe that it's necessary to supress anyone with a dissenting opinion from yours. In fact, call it equal opportunity. For each of the JK's there's a Dave, for every Sid, there's a STU. Mathematically, you guys cancel each other out.
But for god's sake STU, you're a parody of yourself, a characture of a poster that you SHOULD have been. Every post from you is just a profanity laced tirade that's got little appear outside junior high and your particular clique of about 5 guys here. Your contributions are always "pounding assclowns" (which isn't particularly interesting, orignial or even entertaining 19 times out of 20) or stories about what a douche you were to some poor kid behind a counter.
Wow. You act like a bully. That's super. I remember how cool it was to pick on others when I was like 9. That's throwback baby. Or maybe old school, I don't know.
Basically what I'm saying here is that you're not creative, you're not pounding assclowns, you're just looking like a profane bully.
Do you know if your comments are hurtful to a member of the CSFMB community who also happens to also be a homosexual? Do you care? Wouldn't an adult?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Last edited by Darkside on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Darkside wrote:
But I don't believe that it's necessary to supress anyone with a dissenting opinion from yours.

Interesting...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Dipshit , let me clue you in on a few things because Im not going to say this again. I have no problem with the same 3 clowns takng an issue with what ever they want to say with Mac. It gets tiresome that it's the same stupid shit time after time WHEN Dan makes a comment . I will pound the shit of out these clowns to pretty MUCH show they are assclowns and have no CLEVER ComebackS which shows me they have not a creative bone in their body , let alone have a debate about what they like or dislike.

You don't like it PTFMB!You want to defend him , then your a bigger asshole than they are . Pound me all you DS because I don't care.PTFMB THEN !

First of all STU, the act is old and tired. Dipshit, f@g, the unclefucking shit, sit on a lollipop shit, that's what's tiresome and old. And I don't think it's particularly strange that a grown man, or at least one over the age of 15 or so, would even feel that a "clever comeback" is necessary, and if they did chances are it would be over your head anyway. We sit here and listen to guys like you go on and on about how wonderful Mac is, and he may very well be just as wonderful as you say. But I don't believe that it's necessary to supress anyone with a dissenting opinion from yours. In fact, call it equal opportunity. For each of the JK's there's a Dave, for every Sid, there's a STU. Mathematically, you guys cancel each other out.
But for god's sake STU, you're a parody of yourself, a characture of a poster that you SHOULD have been. Every post from you is just a profanity laced tirade that's got little appear outside junior high and your particular clique of about 5 guys here. Your contributions are always "pounding assclowns" (which isn't particularly interesting, orignial or even entertaining 19 times out of 20) or stories about what a douche you were to some poor kid behind a counter.
Wow. You act like a bully. That's super. I remember how cool it was to pick on others when I was like 9. That's throwback baby. Or maybe old school, I don't know.
Basically what I'm saying here is that you're not creative, you're not pounding assclowns, you're just looking like a profane bully.
Do you know if your comments are hurtful to a member of the CSFMB community (and a big sports fan) who also happens to also be a homosexual? Do you care? Wouldn't an adult?

Darkside - wow. Just wow.

I think you have crossed the line here.

If you are intimating that one of the members here is gay - which you may or may not be doing - it may just be a hypothetical - but, if you are I certainly hope that this person has given you the go ahead to semi "out" them.

Even if you are speaking anonymously, people that know you may know who you tend to hang out with or associate with and be able to put that together and draw a conclusion, thus outing this person without their consent.

I truly think if you are saying this as a fact that you should edit your comment.

Just my opinion.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Read Steve's posts. Its far more than just a "semi out"

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: ***
I doubt Darkside was talking about anyone in particular. But statistically speaking, more than likely some reader or poster here is gay.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Read Steve's posts. Its far more than just a "semi out"

Wow.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 am 

Dave, my comment was meant to imply that this person is a sports fan, not a poster with a similar name.
I will edit the post to clear up that confusion.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 am 

Darkside wrote:
Dave, my comment was meant to imply that this person is a sports fan, not a poster with a similar name.
I will edit the post to clear up that confusion.

DS - ok.

I just wanted to make sure.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 am 

Irish Boy wrote:
I doubt Darkside was talking about anyone in particular. But statistically speaking, more than likely some reader or poster here is gay.

Yes, thanks IB. I mean a man or woman who can be described as a fan of sports, not someone who uses a similar name.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Do you know if your comments are hurtful to a member of the CSFMB community (and a big sports fan) who also happens to also be a homosexual? Do you care? Wouldn't an adult?

Aren't you the same little pussy who won't turn Mac on because he told you to go fuck yourself? He must of been on the right track somewhere. Why do you even post in the section then ?? The guy told you to go fuck yourself and I would not be shocked if your one of the douchebags who post the stupid shit under another name.

I 've had enough run in's with you and I don't like you and you can take it whatever way you want. Im loved by the folks here and come by and share your deep thoughts with me anytime . Many think your a waste of time here and Im sure you're buddy Mac would agree in telling you to fuck yourself was something way over-due. :roll:

I think Darkside was outing himself and he's the GAY one !!! Funny after all the shit said about GAY 's , DS wants to wave his rainbow colored flag and say 'Wait a minute ", we might have a few gays here. You're such a doucebag dude , it's not even funny.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am 

This thread is hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Aren't you the same little pussy who won't turn Mac on because he told you to go fuck yourself? He must of been on the right track somewhere. Why do you even post in the section then ?? The guy told you to go fuck yourself and I would not be shocked if your one of the douchebags who post the stupid shit under another name.

I 've had enough run in's with you and I don't like you and you can take it whatever way you want. Im loved by the folks here and come by and share your deep thoughts with me anytime . Many think your a waste of time here and Im sure you're buddy Mac would agree in telling you to fuck yourself was something way over-due. :roll:

No, stu, Mac didn't tell me to fuck myself. I think he's smart enough and well versed enough not to have to resort to that. I don't think anywhere here has Mac ever been like that with anyone.

Actually he didn't even respond to me directly, he basically said that people with the opinion that I had (regarding his vacation timing) should Punch the Fucking Button. And for the most part I did because he told me to. Honestly my criticism was not personal whatsoever; read my posts and you'd see that I even was careful to say that I'm not saying he didn't deserve his time or anything like that. I said I thought it was not a good decision, personal matters notwithstanding.

But I really don't think Mac would agree with you to say to go fuck myself. Interesting, STU, I'm not getting personal or ugly with you but here you are just cursing away at me.

If YOU don't like the comments posted by Mac's critics, maybe you should think about taking your own advise and Punch The Fucking Message Board. Cause they're going to be here just like you are. They're not going anywhere.

FWIW I do punch in sometimes during 1000 commercials. I used to absolutely LOVE the MJH show, loved Mac for years (on air) and I'll tell ya I always found him entertaining and fun. I never felt the need to grab his ass at a remote, but I've been to them to see him live and in person. You don't do that if you hate the show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 am 

Douchebag wrote:
This thread is hilarious.

+1
STU does seem to take a little too much pride in his mastery of 5th grade cut downs.
He once described himself as "the king of cutdowns"

But DS has been accused of only going after people who are already being piled on or people who no one will defend.

Interesting. Keep it up. Both of you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

No, stu, Mac didn't tell me to fuck myself. I think he's smart enough and well versed enough not to have to resort to that. I don't think anywhere here has Mac ever been like that with anyone.

Actually he didn't even respond to me directly, he basically said that people with the opinion that I had (regarding his vacation timing) should Punch the Fucking Button. And for the most part I did because he told me to. Honestly my criticism was not personal whatsoever; read my posts and you'd see that I even was careful to say that I'm not saying he didn't deserve his time or anything like that. I said I thought it was not a good decision, personal matters notwithstanding.

But I really don't think Mac would agree with you to say to go fuck myself. Interesting, STU, I'm not getting personal or ugly with you but here you are just cursing away at me.

If YOU don't like the comments posted by Mac's critics, maybe you should think about taking your own advise and Punch The Fucking Message Board. Cause they're going to be here just like you are. They're not going anywhere.

FWIW I do punch in sometimes during 1000 commercials. I used to absolutely LOVE the MJH show, loved Mac for years (on air) and I'll tell ya I always found him entertaining and fun. I never felt the need to grab his ass at a remote, but I've been to them to see him live and in person. You don't do that if you hate the show.

Well Mac told me to to tell you to go FUCK YOURSELF!!! ..So now it's been said .. I have about another 30 people lining up to tell you the same thing. Hang on because this might take awhile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

Well Mac told me to to tell you to go FUCK YOURSELF!!! ..So now it's been said .. I have about another 30 people lining up to tell you the same thing. Hang on because this might take awhile.

Did he now? Why wouldn't he say so himself? He can't speak for himself?
And again, I've never once been derogatory to you or to Mac. Why are you so fired up, STU? Switch to Sanka.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
I saw this story on CNN.com and thought of STU's avatar Who knew?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/14/your-pop-culture-cheat-sheet-8/

“Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane says that the character of Stewie is gay, according to The Los Angeles Times.

“We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out,” MacFarlane told Playboy in an interview. “But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

But DS has been accused of only going after people who are already being piled on or people who no one will defend.

I suppose that's not true today is it? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 am 

Darkside wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I suppose that's not true today is it? :wink:

Ya going after Mac is the opposite of that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 am 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

And again, I've never once been derogatory to you or to Mac. Why are you so fired up, STU? Switch to Sanka.

Turn on the webcam and he'll mouth it to you ! Turn on the Webcam and to his right you'll see his laptop and he has this tread on ..:lol:

Last edited by STU-GOTZ on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Turn on the webcam and he'll mouth it to you !

Ok, thanks for the play date, STU, it's been a ball. You enjoy the weekend there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Turn on the webcam and he'll mouth it to you !

Would that be the equivalent of a webcam sniffer?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
And you enjoy your sackless camping trip :lol: :P

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 am 

I wonder if STU-GOTZ actually believes that he "wins" these battles.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It appears that way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 am 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

As the great 'Dalton ' said in the movie 'Road House " , "No body ever wins a fight " ! .......

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: ***
Krazy Ivan wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It appears that way.

You mean he doesn't :shock:

1000 CLUB

Ok ladies, the fun is over as I have to get back to Mafia wars on Facebook. DS go fuck yourself. :wink: :lol:

1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I think the Stu-Darkside exchange more closely resembles a scene from Apocalypse Now than it does Roadhouse:

Colonel Kurtz (Darkside): "Are you an assassin?"

Captain Willard (STU-GOTZ): "I'm a soldier."

Colonel Kurtz (Darkside): "You're neither. You're an errand boy...sent by grocery clerks...to collect a bill."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
I think the Stu-Darkside exchange more closely resembles a scene from Apocalypse Now than it does Roadhouse:

Colonel Kurtz (Darkside): "You're neither. You're an errand boy...sent by grocery clerks...to collect a bill."

Here we go....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am 
1000 CLUB

DegenerateDave wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

Here we go....

No need to worry Dave.. If DS was Kurtz the "Don't ask , don't tell rule would have to be invoked and they would look under DS 's skirt and figure it out anyway .... Im really gone for the day boys so good riddens ..BF really should be paying for this stuff.
:bom: :bom: :bom:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next