It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: July ratings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
rogers park bryan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

But DS has been accused of only going after people who are already being piled on or people who no one will defend.

I suppose that's not true today is it? :wink:

Ya going after Mac is the opposite of that.

Never went after Mac, RPB. Went after STU a little for what looks like nutty comments.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
DS go fuck yourself. :wink: :lol:

That's more like it STU. :lol:
I'm sure you can offer some pointers? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
I saw this story on CNN.com and thought of STU's avatar Who knew?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/14/your-pop-culture-cheat-sheet-8/

“Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane says that the character of Stewie is gay, according to The Los Angeles Times.

“We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out,” MacFarlane told Playboy in an interview. “But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old.”

Well I believe that someone posted that STU was once married.

Who knew until now why that post was in a past tense.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 am 

I think to sum up this thread it would go like this:

People posted how Mac's ratings were not that great.

Response: You are all a bunch of fags.

I think that about covers it. Did I miss anything else in the 5 pages?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Well this has been interesting. I can tell you I'm not John Kirk but it sounds like none of you would believe that. After reading through a number of threads and actually having to hunt for his posts since he's no longer posting as himself (looks to be 670 now) I can see he has pissed off a lot of people. His defense of North was enough to make him a db in my book.

I found this board through Shark's postings on the Chicago Radio and Media website and thought I'd post to offset some of the ridiculous Mac love that comes from a handful of sycophants here. I posted facts about ratings and my opinion as to why they were as they were. Then the defenders came out of the woodwork with the Kirk mult claims and this "dotty wee skidmark" named STU took it to another level. So I played along.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your play here and I'll bring the facts again when they come out. We'll see, unless there are big changes, I think Mac & Cheese will continue to lag the very mediocre Silvy & Waddle. I actually listened to Mac this morning and there was a whiff of humility in his delivery and Cheese seemed toned down a bit as well. Knowing Mac's thin skin perhaps I'm helping him improve the show. It needs a lot of work. We'll see as the future ratings unfold.

As for the posters, I think, based on his own words, Degenerate Dave knows how silly the Mac defense is for grown men to play. I agree with him, its pretty pathetic. As for intelligence I must say, beyond his defense of free speech and contratsing opinions Darkside appears to lead the pack.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Well Mac told me to to tell you to go FUCK YOURSELF!!! ..So now it's been said .. I have about another 30 people lining up to tell you the same thing. Hang on because this might take awhile.

Bringing up the rear (pun intended, sport) is the ever profane STU. You can tell that this board blurs fantasy and reality for him. His 30 imaginary board pals and his conversations with the mighty Mac that occur more often than not in his head are true signs of infantilism and delusion for which he should be treated.

See you in a month when we get the next ratings. I'll post them as soon as they pop up. :thumright:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 am 

Douchebag wrote:

Incestous Fags...but yeah thats about it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Douchebag wrote:

doesn't that sum up any and all threads within the danny mac section?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 am 
1000 CLUB

I think the big picture was some of the detractors wanted to pound the show with a 3 week ratings period book on a 5 week old show and tap dance on the idea the show is a failure. The Mac group came to his defense and the mults came to take them on. It's a fight neither side is ever going to win until Mac's numbers go up or come crashing down.

I find this to be funny and annoying at the same time but it's like a bad car accident because you have to drive by real slow and take a look.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Seacrest wrote:
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:

“Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane says that the character of Stewie is gay, according to The Los Angeles Times.

“We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out,” MacFarlane told Playboy in an interview. “But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old.”

My "Who knew?" comment was directed at Stewie, not STU-GOTZ. I don't need that mother-tongue butchering SOB coming after me. :P

There was no correlation between me posting that link and STU-GOTZ, other than STU's avatar. Don't stir the pot, Seacrest.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: ***
Is the new line of defense that everyone who doesn't like the new show is the same person?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
THE WIND SOCK wrote:
I think the big picture was some of the detractors wanted to pound the show with a 3 week ratings period book on a 5 week old show and tap dance on the idea the show is a failure. The Mac group came to his defense and the mults came to take them on. It's a fight neither side is ever going to win until Mac's numbers go up or come crashing down.

I find this to be funny and annoying at the same time but it's like a bad car accident because you have to drive by real slow and take a look.

I think to sum it up for the third time in the last couple of posts (lol):

Mac has become the Mariotti of the board.

Love him or hate him - there are equal on both sides.

But both sides listen just like Mariotti had his followers and detractors.

So who knows - hell maybe MAC is GLOOPAN KURATZ. There's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

As long as people are bitching and whining or singing his praises, at least he knows that they are dialed in - SAWBUCKS.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am 

I sure hope none of you think I hate Mac. Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm actually a frickin fan on hiatus. To my knowledge I've never been rude to him at all. Most of my dealing with him were about that brew-love in '07 and the vacation thing this year. Both very minor criticisms. Also I admitted I'm a little turned off by the AB Meats and associated things. But I firmly believe my criticisms were professional in nature, never personal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:49 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
THE WIND SOCK wrote:

So who knows - hell maybe MAC is GLOOPAN KURATZ. There's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

As long as people are bitching and whining or singing his praises, at least he knows that they are dialed in - SAWBUCKS.

Don't insult Mac like that. Unlike Mariotti, Mac still has a soul.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
DegenerateDave wrote:

Not necessarily, Double D.

I check this site out, but I can't listen to the show live and don't have the time to catch up on the podcasts. Same could be said for the people who dump on everything. They probably don't even listen anymore and are just, to quote Jerry Angelo, "crap stirrers."

As we all know from this site, people form opinions on things they know very little about and have no problem sharing them. It's the American way. And before RPB gives me guff about censorship, let me just say that I support their right to spew their stupidity. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Darkside wrote:
I sure hope none of you think I hate Mac. Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm actually a frickin fan on hiatus. To my knowledge I've never been rude to him at all. Most of my dealing with him were about that brew-love in '07 and the vacation thing this year. Both very minor criticisms. Also I admitted I'm a little turned off by the AB Meats and associated things. But I firmly believe my criticisms were professional in nature, never personal.

Looks like another mult. Am I right, fellas? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Darkside wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Dipshit , let me clue you in on a few things because Im not going to say this again. I have no problem with the same 3 clowns takng an issue with what ever they want to say with Mac. It gets tiresome that it's the same stupid shit time after time WHEN Dan makes a comment . I will pound the shit of out these clowns to pretty MUCH show they are assclowns and have no CLEVER ComebackS which shows me they have not a creative bone in their body , let alone have a debate about what they like or dislike.

You don't like it PTFMB!You want to defend him , then your a bigger asshole than they are . Pound me all you DS because I don't care.PTFMB THEN !

First of all STU, the act is old and tired. Dipshit, f@g, the unclefucking shit, sit on a lollipop shit, that's what's tiresome and old. And I don't think it's particularly strange that a grown man, or at least one over the age of 15 or so, would even feel that a "clever comeback" is necessary, and if they did chances are it would be over your head anyway. We sit here and listen to guys like you go on and on about how wonderful Mac is, and he may very well be just as wonderful as you say. But I don't believe that it's necessary to supress anyone with a dissenting opinion from yours. In fact, call it equal opportunity. For each of the JK's there's a Dave, for every Sid, there's a STU. Mathematically, you guys cancel each other out.
But for god's sake STU, you're a parody of yourself, a characture of a poster that you SHOULD have been. Every post from you is just a profanity laced tirade that's got little appear outside junior high and your particular clique of about 5 guys here. Your contributions are always "pounding assclowns" (which isn't particularly interesting, orignial or even entertaining 19 times out of 20) or stories about what a douche you were to some poor kid behind a counter.
Wow. You act like a bully. That's super. I remember how cool it was to pick on others when I was like 9. That's throwback baby. Or maybe old school, I don't know.
Basically what I'm saying here is that you're not creative, you're not pounding assclowns, you're just looking like a profane bully.
Do you know if your comments are hurtful to a member of the CSFMB community (and a big sports fan) who also happens to also be a homosexual? Do you care? Wouldn't an adult?

Aren't you the same little pussy who won't turn Mac on because he told you to go fuck yourself? He must of been on the right track somewhere. Why do you even post in the section then ?? The guy told you to go fuck yourself and I would not be shocked if your one of the douchebags who post the stupid shit under another name.

I 've had enough run in's with you and I don't like you and you can take it whatever way you want. Im loved by the folks here and come by and share your deep thoughts with me anytime . Many think your a waste of time here and Im sure you're buddy Mac would agree in telling you to fuck yourself was something way over-due. :roll:

I think Darkside was outing himself and he's the GAY one !!! Funny after all the shit said about GAY 's , DS wants to wave his rainbow colored flag and say 'Wait a minute ", we might have a few gays here. You're such a doucebag dude , it's not even funny.

Me thinks STU is trying a little too hard to guarantee himself a weekly spot in the upcoming CSFMB Wrestling Federation. viewtopic.php?f=47&t=35730

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 pm 

Frontman wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
THE WIND SOCK wrote:

You might be right there Frontman.

But my point being is Mariotti was a polarizing entity and I think to some extent Mac has become that, at least here.

I don't know Mac personally, but I am betting that he takes the hate and love in equal adoration.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm 

Magnus Buchan wrote:
. As for intelligence I must say, beyond his defense of free speech and contratsing opinions Darkside appears to lead the pack.

an easily fooled rube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
[quote="Darkside I mean, you say one bad word about him and STU is going to call you an unclefucking GAY, and naturally it will bring out Slappy to say how bad you got beat (intellectually mind you) by a guy who pretty much just calls you various names for an incestuous homosexual.

For the record Darkside he will either text or call me in laughter to tell me he's engaged some goofball in a battle of wits and I sometimes tune in but must times hang up on him and don't respond. I do it sometimes mostly for him to leave me alone but I will give him credit because he is pretty good. Don't really care one way or the other.

He can defend Mac all he wants but I can assure you Mac finds no bigger pain in the ass on this board and in real life more than Stu.It's a love /hate relationship they share with each other and this thread has become more about Stu and you than anything.So both of you need to meet each other for a beer and burry the hatchet.

Come on out to the next remote DS and I'll get you and Mac back together and also have Stu give you a big hug as well. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 pm 

Slap Shot ED wrote:
Come on out to the next remote DS and I'll get you and Mac back together and also have Stu give you a big hug as well. :wink:

I'm going to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Irish Boy wrote:
Is the new line of defense that everyone who doesn't like the new show is the same person?

We have a winner!! And I guess I am that guy :) :)
The lovers just can't imagine that more than one person dislikes this show.

I don't dislike it, I can't listen much in this time slot. But from reading the comments and reading Mac's responses, it doesn't sound like the show is very good. Even the ALS says the show has weakness to it and needs to improve.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 pm 

Score is doomed wrote:
Irish Boy wrote:

We have a winner!! And I guess I am that guy :) :)
The lovers just can't imagine that more than one person dislikes this show.

I don't dislike it, I can't listen much in this time slot. But from reading the comments and reading Mac's responses, it doesn't sound like the show is very good. Even the ALS says the show has weakness to it and needs to improve.

Believe it or not SID, I do not lump you in with the plethora of mult shit stirrers. I don't always agree with you but admit that from time to time you are 1) funny as shit and 2) have a valid point.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:

My "Who knew?" comment was directed at Stewie, not STU-GOTZ. I don't need that mother-tongue butchering SOB coming after me. :P

There was no correlation between me posting that link and STU-GOTZ, other than STU's avatar. Don't stir the pot, Seacrest.

Sorry Ed. I thought maybe i had missed a post somewhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Frontman wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
THE WIND SOCK wrote:

You might be right there Frontman.

But my point being is Mariotti was a polarizing entity and I think to some extent Mac has become that, at least here.

I don't know Mac personally, but I am betting that he takes the hate and love in equal adoration.

At least Mariotti has a thought, and does a little homework. Mac spends as much time researching as we do when we read the paper.

Mac is in danger here since meatpants won't call him out and they don't take calls that would call him out either. Mac is going to become the Art Bell of sports radio.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 pm 

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

At least Mariotti has a thought, and does a little homework. Mac spends as much time researching as we do when we read the paper.

Mac is in danger here since meatpants won't call him out and they don't take calls that would call him out either. Mac is going to become the Art Bell of sports radio.

Please. Mariotti does not have a single thought beyond "How do I piss off the listeners/fans just so I'm talked about?" And as far as doing homework? Considering he 'feared for his life' to go interview any member of the White Sox; he really doesn't do that either.

That being said; Mac needs a stronger partner than Meatpants. Speigs is far too consumed with coming up with songs to be bothered with giving a solid it show it seems.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: home run inn
Mac wrote:
Enjoy, Magnus and Gloopy.... but it's a month... not a book. And if we go on to lose the summer book, I'll tip my cap to Silvy and Waddle. I said last summer Silvy and Waddle have the best show on in the city and I wasn't being a hand job when I said it. They're good. And they're one of Jim Pastor's few good moves in six years... that's why it'll so much fun to scrape them off my shoes.

By the way, I'm on 9-1... not 10-3. Assume whatever you please if it gets your rocks off. Great track from "Exile."

well maccy boy you win them one at a time and they add up to a book and waddel and silvy are gonna mop the floor with you new crappy show....

Nice Guys Finish Last

Thank you,and have a nice day !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Slap Shot ED wrote:
Quote:
[quote="Darkside I mean, you say one bad word about him and STU is going to call you an unclefucking GAY, and naturally it will bring out Slappy to say how bad you got beat (intellectually mind you) by a guy who pretty much just calls you various names for an incestuous homosexual.

For the record Darkside he will either text or call me in laughter to tell me he's engaged some goofball in a battle of wits and I sometimes tune in but must times hang up on him and don't respond. I do it sometimes mostly for him to leave me alone but I will give him credit because he is pretty good. Don't really care one way or the other.

He can defend Mac all he wants but I can assure you Mac finds no bigger pain in the ass on this board and in real life more than Stu.It's a love /hate relationship they share with each other and this thread has become more about Stu and you than anything.So both of you need to meet each other for a beer and burry the hatchet.

Stu isn't funny, just infantile. Why would anyone want to meet him after reading his shit?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
Slap Shot ED wrote:
Quote:

Stu isn't funny, just infantile. Why would anyone want to meet him after reading his shit?

Please don't try and bait him and get him started again Score Sid. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Irish Boy wrote:

Yes. Every now board member in the last few weeks is apparently me.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Gloopan Kuratz wrote:

LOL... is this the same Jay Mariotti who called out Silvy for questioning 'the great Mariottis' questioning of the Sox not resigning Magglio Ordonez? How did that one work out?

The Sox sign Jermaine Dye off the free agent scrap heap for a fraction of what Mags signs for in Detroit - Sox win Chicago's first World Series in most Chicagoans' lifetimes, with Dye being named the MVP - and Mags achieves what?

That's research, acumen and attention to detail. Mariotti is an insecure ass that thinks everybody's out to get him - meanwhile he continues to hide behind his keyboard and be the douchebag that only Jay Mariotti can be.

The name's Rockmore. Beef Rockmore

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next