It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: July ratings
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Spaulding wrote:
Again Magnus took a shot first, Stu was defending himself and no I don't think he said it maliciously. I think that is just how Stu talks and he was entertaing himself and some others. I'm very much like him. I probably wouldn't say most of the things I say here infront of my kids or grandparents or parents, it's what I'd say infront of my friends and acquaintences. Maybe its not socially accpetable necessarily but I will not judge him or think less of him for it. It was mildly amusing and my grasp on reality is fine, thank you. If you don't like what I say ignore me but leave me out of your post completely.

It wasn't so much the lack of class comment that bothered me as the premise of there was no reason to take that shot. I did not like the I bet your kids are proud of you comment. You were the one espousing in that thread a while back about the couple that had 15 kids how nobody should judge blah blah blah and here you are making a judgement about me that you have no business making.

Actually Spaulding, you judged your language in the paragraph directly above this one to be inappropriate for your kids ears.

I'm not for everybody, fine, but it's not as if I'm the only one whose comments are on the blue side yet you like some of the other posters. But no there you are poking at me. I don't know why you'd expect anybody to accept that type of treatment.

If you are not comfortable enough with your behavior to repeat it in front of your family members, is it so unreal to believe that someone else might not be comfortable reading or hearing it?

I don't know if you are often misunderstood or just not asked explain yourself (perhaps because nobody really wants to hear what you have to say). Your first statments on a subject tend to be taunting or a little rude. Instead of questioning, explaining or trying to understand you usually tell people they are not intelligent or you throw out a rude remark. That's your style, there is nothing wrong with it but it does not put people at ease. When you make a "joke" I usually cannot tell if you meant it to be funny or mean. I don't think this board has an in crowd but the fact that you do tells me that maybe you are the socially inept one because you feel you are not in it.

There was nothing taunting or rude said to STU. I'll be the first to admit that I don't suffer fools as well as I should. But folks seem to read and react to what I post. So much for folks not wanting to hear it I guess. Perhaps the mentality of a few who jump on others that question people like Mac exposes an immature desire to be agreed with all of the time.

I wouldn't put you on an ignore list, I like some of your posts and find you a little intriguing. I don't understand you but will keep trying. I don't think anybody should ever be discounted just because I don't agree or like them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
tommyp1 wrote:
W_Z, Now that's some funny shit. I just spit my drink all over the computer screen. :lol:

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Hey dushebag. That's what you're wife did after she sucked my dick, fuckwad.

It's funny and accurate. You can find a similar discussion between Stu and myself along those lines.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Zack, that was excellent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: ***
W_Z wrote:
Pretty much what you get from STU:

User wrote:
Hey all; I just chimed in to say I don't really like Mac's new show. It's not really all that great, and I don't think it has great chemistry. Maybe it will grow but right now it just grows on my nerves. I'm not a fan.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Hey dushebag. That's pretty much wat your wife said to me after I fucked her last night and gave her the night of her live. Maybe you should spent more time worrying about your limp dick than Mac's show you dumass.

User wrote:
Hey I'm not trying to start a fight here I'm just saying I don't think Mac's show is as good as some people are saying; and even Mac is being a bit of a jerk telling us to push the button or whatever and listen to another show!

STU-GOTZ wrote:
You're a fuckwith asswipe who doesn't even deserve to piss in the same shower as I do. Everything you say is dumb and moranic, and if I were you, I'd get into your piece of shit car, and drive it off a cliff if you can find one out here. Your a waste of space, even you're wife said so.

User wrote:
I didn't ever say I had a wife, and I actually just got divorced last year, maybe you could be a little less of a dick about it.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Hey fuckwad, I was divorsed two. I'd say I would buy you a drink if we ever hung out but honestly you're such an idiot that I would probably buy you a drink and then throw it on you because your such a fuck head. Say hi to your mom to me too I fucked her last weekend at your dadd's grill out. Tell him his brats sucked but his wife blew.

User wrote:
I don't know what I did to you but you're a real jerk and I really don't want to talk to you anymore. Sorry.

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Fuck you and your aunt, who I fucked about ten minutes ago. She's ok. She just has a big ass. Dude if you can't take it don't dish it out you fuckerstupid moron! Your the reason why people are idiots in the first palace. If I didn't post on this board it would suck so everyone loves me too much anyway, you know you love me too. I know your wife loves me, and she loves my big fucking cock in her mouth too. OH yeah add me on Facebook I'll hook you up in Mafia Wars. I gotta go now, but I know you'll be hanging on my every word, you fucking stupid ass!!!

Gold

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

WZ has speant hours reading the Stu -gotz best seller, "How to combat Douchebaggery 101 " and look at him now !! He can walk the streets of Chicago and not be picked on by guys like Spmack , Seacrest and the other mults in his neighborhhod and walk around with his head held high ! Im proud of you son and it was money well speant by you and Im sure your getting more chicks now and people on this site want to be like you !! Knock on my door anytime and I'
d be glad to share more of my work with you. 8) :)

Having played that hand like a pro , who else on a Sunday morning can get all you loosers to put down your papers and post 15 times about yours truley. You guys can't get enough of me and the more stupid my post get the more I have you guys shaking your heads. I woke up this morning and knew I 'd get you guys to post about what I wrote and it's the slowest day of the week here and there all you dopes are. Like taking candy away from babies. Face it kids, I own you all !!! :eye: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Seacrest, I don't know if you don't want to understand or only listen to what you want to hear or what your deal is but I don't know that I can explain myself any better. Really I shouldn't have to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
You guys are goofy. Whoever said I'm the female version of Stu was pretty much right. Honestly he is probably the nicest person on the board.

When I do go away for spells at a time this place blows and I get PM's asking where Im at . The pants around the ankles crew who don't have the stones to come out and meet us at remotes and games either don't have the social skills to chat in person or feel we would get to know them and ignore them anyway.

And yes, DaviD Hernandez is the money behind my "elaborate put on" Pantless driver.One of the dumbest posts I 've seen since Costanza came aboard.This board is one giant put on..Mults , tough guys, baiters, stalkers, you name it we got it..Welcome to the party pal.

I relish the fact I have haters here.Their wives and girlfriends wish they were half the man I am. Spaulding loves me and that's worth it's weight in gold. :wink:

:roll:
You seem to put way more energy and effort into trying to make people hate your
"internet persona" than your "haters" put into hating you. If your self-esteem is so low
that you have to make a concerted effort into behaving like a complete buttfuck on an
internet message board to attract attention, then I'd suggest you talk to a professional.
And in the meantime- I'll go suck my dead dad's dick. Saved you the time, asswipe.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:50 pm 

Expect to hear from Seacrest for that post (unless it's just me he has a problem with.)

Thanks for the laugh W_Z.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Nancy's
Stu goes have the best avatar on the board though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 am 

crosscheck wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

For Mon-Fri 6:00am-10:00am:
WMVP is 10th with a 3.4 share
WSCR is 11th with a 3.2 share

anyone else find it odd the M&H almost beat mike and mike after getting absolutely fucking destroyed by them the last few years? I don't know if I really trust these ratings...

that doesnt make sense at all. plus i heard some commercial with mully saying they were the most listened to sports show in the morning in chicago.

and i dont think mac lost to W&S by that much.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 pm 

Serious question here. If Stu is licking Mac's nuts and suddenly Spaulding is all over Stu's, Where does Degenerate Dave fit into this daisy chain of over the top love? And if he doesn't does his life have a purpose?

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
buckeyejake wrote:
crosscheck wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

For Mon-Fri 6:00am-10:00am:
WMVP is 10th with a 3.4 share
WSCR is 11th with a 3.2 share

anyone else find it odd the M&H almost beat mike and mike after getting absolutely fucking destroyed by them the last few years? I don't know if I really trust these ratings...

that doesnt make sense at all. plus i heard some commercial with mully saying they were the most listened to sports show in the morning in chicago.

and i dont think mac lost to W&S by that much.

Buckeye, I only post the facts...no conjecture.

You can get the facts here:

http://members.boardhost.com/CRM/msg/1250137081.html

As you'll see Mac & Cheese are suffering at the hands of S&W

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 pm 

Is there an address or paypal account that I can send STU-GOTZ a gift for how AWESOME of a poster he is?

It only seems fair as he is by far the greatest poster in the history of the board and without his fight against "douchebags" this board would fail to exist.

Three cheers to the GREATEST POSTER EVER in STU-GOTZ!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Is there an address or paypal account that I can send STU-GOTZ a gift for how AWESOME of a poster he is?

It only seems fair as he is by far the greatest poster in the history of the board and without his fight against "douchebags" this board would fail to exist.

He was probably shitting on your uncle's face while you wrote that

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest, I don't know if you don't want to understand or only listen to what you want to hear or what your deal is but I don't know that I can explain myself any better. Really I shouldn't have to.

"I probably wouldn't say most of the things I say here infront of my kids or grandparents or parents,"

I understand Spaulding that the people who brought you into this world would be in agreement with me about some of the stuff you post here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 pm 

>I understand Spaulding that the people who brought you into this world would be in agreement with me about some of the stuff you post here

Birther.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

He is fighting the good fight. Unfortunately he would have to go "Fight Club" style (punch yourself in the face) to really weed out the prime douchebag.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
I understand Spaulding that the people who brought you into this world would be in agreement with me about some of the stuff you post here.

Some would laugh some would not like it.

I'd rather have them hear most of what I'm saying then half of the sanctimonious self-righteous blatherings that you post. I'd take colorful language or tastless jokes over a someone being a jerk anyday.

Are you going to call anybody else out or will it just continue be me? And why is that? You never answer that question and I've asked it before. I'd say most people here post stuff that's not appropriate for certain company and you are never on their case.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Some would laugh some would not like it.

I'd rather have them hear most of what I'm saying then half of the sanctimonious self-righteous blatherings that you post. I'd take colorful language or tastless jokes over a someone being a jerk anyday.

Are you going to call anybody else out or will it just continue be me? And why is that? You never answer that question and I've asked it before. I'd say most people here post stuff that's not appropriate for certain company and you are never on their case.

Spaulding:

If I find some of your comments beneath YOUR personal dignity, am I wrong for questioning or commenting on that?

I think a personal level of humor can rise above a human's body functions. I sure others here share the same thought.

I have called out a number of folks here besides yourself including Mac, Bernstein, Frank, TM and the list goes on and on. I have been called out as much as others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Is it safe to say that the point of this thread has been severely hi-jacked?

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Holy christ, are you two almost done? Apparently nine pages in this thread isnt enough.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Spaulding:

If I find some of your comments beneath YOUR personal dignity, am I wrong for questioning or commenting on that?

I think a personal level of humor can rise above a human's body functions. I sure others here share the same thought.

I have called out a number of folks here besides yourself including Mac, Bernstein, Frank, TM and the list goes on and on. I have been called out as much as others.

Yes!!!! Who are you to tell me about my personal dignity or what I should or shouldn't say? Let people be who they are. At the very least if you feel the need to improve them (according to you), there are nicer ways to do it. That's my point.

You also do not seem like you are a heck of a lot of fun so I'm not too broken up about what you do or do not find funny. I would never make a comment about how your wife or kids feel about how much fun they have when they are with you though - that's classless - yet you have done that to me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Spaulding:

Yes!!!! Who are you to tell me about my personal dignity or what I should or shouldn't say? Let people be who they are. At the very least if you feel the need to improve them (according to you), there are nicer ways to do it. That's my point.

You also do not seem like you are a heck of a lot of fun so I'm not too broken up about what you do or do not find funny. I would never make a comment about how your wife or kids feel about how much fun they have when they are with you though - that's classless - yet you have done that to me.

I don't mean to add to this thread or keep it going (even though I am so who am I crappin), but I do agree that I think it's crossing the line talking about personal integrity and questioning how one's family would view their posts.

Seacrest - dial it back a little bit.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm 

EG Greg wrote:
Holy christ, are you two almost done? Apparently nine pages in this thread isnt enough.

I won't be done until Seacrest admits he can be an ass, an apology, or puts me on an ignore list and never references me again. I won't hold my breath.:P

Thanks for the support but I'm good on my own, Dave.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
EG Greg wrote:

I won't be done until Seacrest admits he can be an ass, an apology, or puts me on an ignore list and never references me again. I won't hold my breath.:P

Thanks for the support but I'm good on my own, Dave.

I know you don't need any help Spaulding, but I figure his perspective won't be changed by you since he is involved in fighting with you - thought maybe if he heard someone's perspective that it is a little too much that he might be more inclined to dial it back a bit. That's all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm 

No he feels he is always right, others won't change his mind, no matter how wrong he is. He likes himself as much as I like myself. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Dave maintains
RELEVANCE!
Relevance
Relevance
Relevance
Relevance
:P

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

DegenerateDave wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Spaulding:

I don't mean to add to this thread or keep it going (even though I am so who am I crappin), but I do agree that I think it's crossing the line talking about personal integrity and questioning how one's family would view their posts.

Seacrest - dial it back a little bit.

Dave:

That's rich that you would tell someone to dial it back. I walked by 222 LaSalle yesterday with my wife and son and burst out laughing. My wife thought I was crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
[quote="shirtless driver)I'll go suck my dead dad's dick.

You said it I didn't...What ever rocks you're world brother. :lol: :oops: .... Pantless if you're going to make a point and try and rip me , leave the part about blowing you're old man out of it. You almost had me quit the board untill you admitted you blow grown men.

You guys argue with my sons as they get on here as me and play you fools..If you pathetic fools ONLY knew, 'IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD'.......... YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS DRIVING THE CAR !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Spaulding wrote:
He likes himself as much as I like myself. :lol:

Pictures? Of you. Not him. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next