It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: July ratings
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
STU-GOTZ wrote:
You guys argue with my sons as they get on here as me and play you fools..If you pathetic fools ONLY knew, 'IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD'.......... YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS DRIVING THE CAR !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pictures? Do any of them like me? :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
You guys argue with my sons as they get on here as me and play you fools..If you pathetic fools ONLY knew, 'IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD'.......... YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS DRIVING THE CAR !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pictures? Do any of them like me? :P

They do not go into my Pm's Spaulding but I did show them the photo of you sporting that giant MUFF which they loved. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:32 pm 

People are going to get the wrong idea here. You have no pictures like that.

Just curious are any of them divers?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Quote:
[quote="shirtless driver)I'll go suck my dead dad's dick.

You said it I didn't...What ever rocks you're world brother. :lol: :oops: .... Pantless if you're going to make a point and try and rip me , leave the part about blowing you're old man out of it. You almost had me quit the board untill you admitted you blow grown men.

Do you fucking know how to read? Because you sure as shit can't spell or construct a sentence.
Get yourself a copy of Hooked On Phonics, spend some quality time with your "sons" and reacquaint
yourself with 4th grade English class and read again what I wrote yesterday. You're not getting a rise out of me.
I just figured I'd spare you your remaining brain cells and preempt your retort for you. Hence, the sucking
my "dead dad's dick" part.

I wonder if Dan McNeil is as embarrassed by his blindly devout idiot followers
as Jesus Christ must be about his.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
STU-GOTZ wrote:

You seem to always resort to these sort of tactics when you are exposed as an genius...
I get this place jumping, I offer fodder for the grill, I only do this to get a rise out of you fools, I get PM's from everybody saying how great I am and to keep it up, I have everyone in the office laughing their collective asses off and here's an oldie but a goody, it's not me, it's my sons playing you douchebags for fools...
You are nothing if not predictable, I guess.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...STU, you are full of poo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
shirtless driver wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
[ You're not getting a rise out of me.

From what you told us you're old man is certainly getting one out of you. :lol: :lol: Stop please you fool ......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Mr. Reason wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

You seem to always resort to these sort of tactics when you are exposed as an genius...
I get this place jumping, I offer fodder for the grill, I only do this to get a rise out of you fools, I get PM's from everybody saying how great I am and to keep it up, I have everyone in the office laughing their collective asses off and here's an oldie but a goody, it's not me, it's my sons playing you douchebags for fools...

Maybe another night Reason... I've have other assclowns wanting my attention.Maybe Friday if I have time ..Get back to ya Midweek ??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Maybe another night Reason... I've have other assclowns wanting my attention.Maybe Friday if I have time ..Get back to ya Midweek ??

No problem, STU. I realize how long it takes to go through those flattering and supportive PM's from all of your adoring fans.
This place would be a cemetery without you. We all would just wandering in the internet wilderness, I suspect. Thank you, our Cyber-Moses.
I am just awaiting your next insightful musing about the price of oil and how the powers that be are screwing us.
Oh, wait, the powers that be now only have our best interests in mind, so disregard the last...just keep on leading us to the promised land and battling the Philistine Douchebags along the way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 pm 

He won't go after you, you must be part of that in crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
STU-GOTZ wrote:

This is my favorite line ever. Nothing like blaming your childish posts on, your kids!?!?! How old are your kids that would allow them on here to talk like that. And if they are of a reasonable age, why would they want to come on a board and play under Daddy's screen name? I think you are maybe realizing how ridiculous you sound now and have sounded in the past "pounding douchebags." Keep it up though, its really fresh and entertaining, not old at all.

Oh and I cant wait for Slap Shot Ed to come on and tell me, or someone else how we were owned by Stu. You two and Mac should play a game of, who eats the cracker.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
EG Greg wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

This is my favorite line ever. Nothing like blaming your childish posts on, your kids!?!?! How old are your kids that would allow them on here to talk like that. And if they are of a reasonable age, why would they want to come on a board and play under Daddy's screen name? I think you are maybe realizing how ridiculous you sound now and have sounded in the past "pounding douchebags." Keep it up though, its really fresh and entertaining, not old at all.

Oh and I cant wait for Slap Shot Ed to come on and tell me, or someone else how we were owned by Stu. You two and Mac should play a game of, who eats the cracker.

Spiegs
will eat it, hell, he'll eat anything.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am 

its not you im questioning its the actual people who do these ratings.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
buckeyejake wrote:
its not you im questioning its the actual people who do these ratings.

They are what they are. They are the only sheriff in town.
The winners love the ratings and expound on their infallibility, the losers hate 'em and question their reliability.

...and so it goes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am 

[quote="Seacrest
If I find some of your comments beneath YOUR personal dignity, am I wrong for questioning or commenting on that?

I think a personal level of humor can rise above a human's body functions. I sure others here share the same thought.

I have called out a number of folks here besides yourself including Mac, Bernstein, Frank, TM and the list goes on and on. I have been called out as much as others.[/quote]

I'm upset that you hold my personal dignity in such low esteem that you have not called me out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 am 
1000 CLUB

EG Greg wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

The great EKG GreGG is now the Doctor Phil of the board. I throw up anything here and you sad sacks of shit can not resist but to give us your educated thoughts on how you invented the internet and how you graduated from the Harvard school of douchebaggery. I'll keep this lame ass thread going as long as some asshat wants to retort.

No need to worry as you won't here from Slappy for quite some time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
EG Greg wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

The great EKG GreGG is now the Doctor Phil of the board. I throw up anything here and you sad sacks of shit can not resist but to give us your educated thoughts on how you invented the internet and how you graduated from the Harvard school of douchebaggery. I'll keep this lame ass thread going as long as some asshat wants to retort.

No need to worry as you won't here from Slappy for quite some time.

Ok which one of STU's kids is this?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Seacrest wrote:

Dave:

That's rich that you would tell someone to dial it back. I walked by 222 LaSalle yesterday with my wife and son and burst out laughing. My wife thought I was crazy.

Seacrest,

I didn't say that my post wasn't dripping with hypocrisy; I was just hoping to share the wealth of knowledge I have gained from my time as a douchebag.

Sage advice my friend.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

Last edited by DegenerateDave on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
DegenerateDave wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Dave:

That's rich that you would tell someone to dial it back. I walked by 222 LaSalle yesterday with my wife and son and burst out laughing. My wife thought I was crazy.

Seacrest,

I didn't say that my post was dripping with hypocrisy; I was just hoping to share the wealth of knowledge I have gained from my time as a douchebag.

Sage advice my friend.

Advice taken Dave. Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8