It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
I like angry Mac.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Hey Doug, get that Dell X490 off of your front lawn and re-boot....this could get good....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 am 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
Hey Doug, get that Dell X490 off of your front lawn and re-boot....this could get good....

I'm at work...and it's a 690.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
THIS

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Is there any wonder why I idolize, fear, and respect Tall Midget: The Man, The Myth, The Legend?

DaMaNa got flame war tickat...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 am 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Is there any wonder why I idolize, fear, and respect Tall Midget: The Man, The Myth, The Legend?
]

yes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 am 

Is is ironic that Tall Midget and his HUGE vocabulary chose Dipshit to start out the post?

It was a good post.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: Perry's Deli Home of the Swaggie
Out of curiosity, who were the other candidates for Spiegel's position at the time or if they weren't candidates who else was realistically available at the time? Gimme some names please.

I'm picturing a 12 year old Bob Loblaw bitching out a Randy Savage Wrestling Buddy for botching his finisher. Also envisioning Bob Loblaw getting bitched at for lighting the living room table on fire for said finisher.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am 

I wish DaMaNa had chosen Matta Batta Cola as his big pardner. But that's hindsight talking.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:29 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
spmack wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It's probably unfair to have you brought into that conversation though. Steve is just a caller. It's not like he's a producer or co-host.

I'm just wondering who exactly you are blaming in that situation. Do you not understand that it was largely his own doing? Do you feel that the anger against him was not justified? Since you felt the need to reference it, I'd like you to expand further on what your thoughts were.

Hey Rick, there's nothing wrong with insulting an entire race. Not in Mac's eyes anyway. I guess watching American History X a multitude of times doesn't matter....

This is the exact same idea he gave me with his "bring me your brand" comment.

It will be a long while before I listen to M&S again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
I wish DaMaNa had chosen Matta Batta Cola as his big pardner. But that's hindsight talking.

I believe that was my assumption early on, as it seemed to make sense. Would love to know if "management", being blessed with all-wisdom, disqualified certain extraordinary afternoon producer talents.

(That said, I don't have any real complaints re: M&S, excepting for what's highlighted in TM's take above - even though it's very texty-blocky ... it's like a Matrix screenshot)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:33 am 

Jason Goff would have been a better choice but he would have lost Elmhurst Steve as a caller.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Mac wrote:
Dipshit. Ooooh. That stings. I see a lot of dish it out but can't take it here you little prick, Tall Midget. Grow a pair, write something meaningful, maybe unleash an original thought. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Apparently you're as hallucinatory as you are irrelevant. You haven't dished out anything to me except a typically insular response worthy of your radio archetype, Pappy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
I like angry Mac.

I like angry Tall Midget better. Excellent post, sir.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am 
1000 CLUB

"angry tall midget" is redundant.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
doug - evergreen park wrote:
I like angry Mac.

I like angry Tall Midget better. Excellent post, sir.

I like Angry Whopper...

Sorry Doug. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Mac wrote:
I believe Curious Hair spoke for many of us in a recent post about the ridiculous nature of the Elmhurst Steve thread. It started in a very amusing fashion. I laughed at loud several times. But after the first 12 or 13 pages... it got personal, redundant and a lot of displaced anger and deep-rooted issues were unearthed. I like my entertainment diversions to help me take a departure from those things, ya know what I mean?

I don't know exactly what this means, but it was Elmhurst Steve who ruined the thread after page 12 or 13. Your "hall of fame" caller was the one who brought in the uncomfortable nature of the thread and your only response was this.
Mac wrote:
Steve, bring me back "your brand!"

If I were you, I would have been pretty embarrassed that a person you had stuck up for was acting like that. Instead, you seemingly laughed it off.

It's probably unfair to have you brought into that conversation though. Steve is just a caller. It's not like he's a producer or co-host.

I'm just wondering who exactly you are blaming in that situation. Do you not understand that it was largely his own doing? Do you feel that the anger against him was not justified? Since you felt the need to reference it, I'd like you to expand further on what your thoughts were.

Agreed. Some type of comment is needed. Look, this is a guy that you want to hear from on your show. Your HOF caller made some very inflammatory comments. You can believe his excuse if you like. The fact remains it was said. By taking no stand on the real issue in that thread, and then publicly asking for him to keep calling, you tacitly approve of his behavior and in turn his beliefs.

"Let the record show" I enjoy your show more than I dislike it and thought it was getting better. Curious Hair posted nicely on page 1. I do question what type of person I am listening to. Therefore, I have listened less.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:37 am 

I think we've found the thread that will serve as this week's CSFMB raison d'etre. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Don Tiny wrote:
I think we've found the thread that will serve as this week's CSFMB raison d'etre. :D

Speak American, Fancy Pants!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
rogers park bryan wrote:
Is is ironic that Tall Midget and his HUGE vocabulary chose Dipshit to start out the post?

It was a good post.

+1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
spmack wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Hey Rick, there's nothing wrong with insulting an entire race. Not in Mac's eyes anyway. I guess watching American History X a multitude of times doesn't matter....

This is the exact same idea he gave me with his "bring me your brand" comment.

It will be a long while before I listen to M&S again.

This place has become so "PUSSYIFED" with the HIGHHORSE BULLSHIT it's become sickening to me. Spmack is on the phone to Al Sharpton as we speak and we have a bunch of puffy chested guys wanting to show how creative their GED English class HAS MADE THEM and everyone wants to show the board they have a degree as a Radio program director and are on the verge of curing Cancer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
This place has become so "PUSSYIFED" with the HIGHHORSE BULLSHIT it's become sickening to me. Spmack is on the phone to Al Sharpton as we speak and we have a bunch of puffy chested guys wanting to show how creative their GED English class HAS MADE THEM and everyone wants to show the board they have a degree as a Radio program director and are on the verge of curing Cancer.

No shit. It's just like those douches that throw tantrums when they can't get a shirt on sale at Kohls. Boo-frickin-hoo. Why don't these people get a life?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
STU-GOTZ wrote:
This place has become so "PUSSYIFED"

Some guys on here wish they could be pussyfed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 am 

Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

No shit. It's just like those douches that throw tantrums when they can't get a shirt on sale at Kohls. Boo-frickin-hoo. Why don't these people get a life?

I see what you did there Douchebag...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:49 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
I have had to go to dictionary.com at least three times in this thread.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
STU-GOTZ wrote:
This place has become so "PUSSYIFED" with the HIGHHORSE BULLSHIT it's become sickening to me.

You know you're right. I have seen you posting more lately. :wink:

Mac wrote:
Not skin thinny, Darkside. The hair splitting gets old. I welcome the suggestions and feedback, I swear I do. I agree with many criticisms.

Well ok, but there was a period of about an hour there where you made a couple acid laced posts. Not that I mind or anything. I like to lash out myself once in a while.
I just get the thin skin thing because, well, even the good suggestions and issues brought up brought some degree of anger out of you. You've definately been much angrier since the move back to 670.
Maybe it's just me.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
I have had to go to dictionary.com at least three times in this thread.

What was the entry for "pussyfed"?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 am 

What exactly do you want from me regarding Elmhurst Steve? I honestly do not know what it is you think I am "ignoring." Tell me and I'll answer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
STU-GOTZ wrote:

:lol: Al Sharpton is not answering.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next