It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 am 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
This place has become so "PUSSYIFED" with the HIGHHORSE BULLSHIT it's become sickening to me. Spmack is on the phone to Al Sharpton as we speak and we have a bunch of puffy chested guys wanting to show how creative their GED English class HAS MADE THEM and everyone wants to show the board they have a degree as a Radio program director and are on the verge of curing Cancer.

No shit. It's just like those douches that throw tantrums when they can't get a shirt on sale at Kohls. Boo-frickin-hoo. Why don't these people get a life?

The fact you bring this up shows I have an effect on guys like you , you have no balls to speak your mind and wish you can afford to shop at Kohl's. Wearing tough skin jeans and wife beaters t-shirts and flip flops is totally GQ for you. The fact you hide behind a moniker of "Douchebags" gives Douchebags a bad name.

Try again Spunkface.

I have to admit that I gave the show another shot today and I've enjoyed it.

It's better than the last time I listened a few weeks ago.

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Mac wrote:
What exactly do you want from me regarding Elmhurst Steve? I honestly do not know what it is you think I am "ignoring." Tell me and I'll answer.

DaMaNa got "question for the board" tickat...

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
:lol: SPUNKFACE!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:57 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I agree. I'm not even liking the topic of this punch much but it's still pretty interesting. The show, at least this show in particular, seems smoother and more natural than when I listened a few weeks back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
DaMaNa got "question for the board" tickat...

:lol: That never gets old. Or maybe it does. We'll see...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:02 pm 

It doesn't Ivan. It doesn't.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

This place has become so "PUSSYIFED" with the HIGHHORSE BULLSHIT it's become sickening to me. Spmack is on the phone to Al Sharpton as we speak and we have a bunch of puffy chested guys wanting to show how creative their GED English class HAS MADE THEM and everyone wants to show the board they have a degree as a Radio program director and are on the verge of curing Cancer.

:lol: Al Sharpton is not answering.

I love you Spamck.... :lol: This thread is more violent AND RACIEST than the "Sons of Anarchy".Those who have not seen the show , check it out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I've heard from a few people that Mac's show has been pretty solid for the past few days. Silvy & Waddle is pretty blah today so I guess I'll switch back to Mac for a while. If he'll have me... :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
Don Tiny wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
I have had to go to dictionary.com at least three times in this thread.

What was the entry for "pussyfed"?

No results found for pussyfed:
Dictionary suggestions:
pissed
pursued
pussyfooted
passed
puffed
pursed
pussyfooter
Pissabed
Russified
passaged
paused
pussycat
surfed
pussy
pussyfoots
psyched
passade
posed
RSS feed
Posied
Purset
parsed
poised
posset
pussyfoots'
pussyfoot's

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 pm 

Sometimes the debates about the shows are more entertaining than the shows themselves. I'm really enjoying this section today.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm 

Mac wrote:
What exactly do you want from me regarding Elmhurst Steve? I honestly do not know what it is you think I am "ignoring." Tell me and I'll answer.

As I said, you've been brought into a situation where you really shouldn't be. You aren't in any way responsible for what some caller says on here even if you've given him kudos in the past.

However, I did find it odd that you entered the thread to tell him to bring back "his brand" when he was saying some pretty hurtful things to some of the members here. You even went further today by seemingly holding the board accountable for the tone of that thread when your "hall of fame" caller was almost completely responsible for the uncomfortable nature of that thread. You said "displaced anger". Do you mean our anger with Elmhurst Steve? That is the only way I can take it? Do you believe that no one should have been offended by this quote?
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I am a very good looking, white guy (gotta add the white guy, because lets face it, most hot white girls will not date black guys and those that would I wouldn't want) who has never had any difficulty dating beautiful women.

or this one?
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Do you think many fans see the lack of blacks at Cub games as some sort of problem? They draw over 3 million fans per year and sell out most every game. Perhaps the lack of "people of color" at their games is actually an asset to the team...

Are you telling us that the response of some of the posters here was "displaced anger"? I'm white, and to be honest I feel a little weird sounding like I'm offended by this. It wasn't really an attack on me. However, I thought it was classless and hurtful.

I just want to know who you blame for the ugliness of the ElmhurstSteve thread. Do you blame the board or do you blame the person who calls into your show? Do you think he was off-base for making those comments?

As I said, it's unfair that you have been brought into this but you are the one who brought it back up in this thread today.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 pm 

I have no doubt if Dan had chosen drinky as his partner, we would have nearly identical thoughts from those with negative feelings about the show.

The one who might have made a substantive difference is Hood...but Hood is a double edged sword as a partner. Still, while different, there are people who hate Hood's style as well.

I like Meatpants' work. I have for quite a while. As I said, I don't get to consume mid days as much so I cannot validly critique what has happened over the past few months. I cannot believe he has diverged so greatly from the talent that I enjoyed.

Everyone makes stupid statements over the course of a four hour show. That does not equate what they are doing with what Harry is doing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

PUSSYFIED

NOUN:
Vulgar Slang
The female genital organs.
Sexual intercourse with a woman.

Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.

There ya go Dave. I think the last sentence say's it all. :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
PUSSYFIED

NOUN:
Vulgar Slang
The female genital organs.
Sexual intercourse with a woman.

Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.

There ya go Dave. I think the last sentence say's it all. :P

See and I was looking up pussyfed - this is why you are the King of Kohl's my friend!

:lol:

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

This short well put commentary on a current sports radio show has no place at the CSFMB Sir! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 pm 

Its hard to tell who's doing the "Punkng" in this thread :scratch:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
I am surprised that Mac is engaged in this discussion during his show. Do your frigging show and worry about this crap (or not!) later. i think you guys have gotten into this guy's head so deeply that he is now distracted. The board is actually making the show worse because it has driven this guy to distraction. There are some very good pieces of advice for hosts in these threads. They should sift through the posts and learn but it is so low brow to engage with listeners like this....especially during a show. You don't see too many others doing that, especially the classy ones...and you know they all read it. Mac, this is why you have the NW Indiana trailer trash reputation. You need to gain some humility, lose some Spiegs, prepare more and work harder...then maybe you won't get crushed by Silvy & Waddle. Until you do those things I'm afraid it will just be more of this and the ratings periods each month and quarter are just going to get more painful.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Magnus Buchan wrote:
You need to gain some humility, lose some Spiegs, prepare more and work harder...then maybe you won't get crushed by Silvy & Waddle.

You should just save a generic Danny Mac post for this forum and just paste it whenever you are in the mood. Because every single one says the same thing, offers no insight the discussion and is ignored by most people.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
I am surprised that Mac is engaged in this discussion during his show. Do your frigging show and worry about this crap (or not!) later. i think you guys have gotten into this guy's head so deeply that he is now distracted. The board is actually making the show worse because it has driven this guy to distraction. There are some very good pieces of advice for hosts in these threads. They should sift through the posts and learn but it is so low brow to engage with listeners like this....especially during a show. You don't see too many others doing that, especially the classy ones...and you know they all read it. Mac, this is why you have the NW Indiana trailer trash reputation. You need to gain some humility, lose some Spiegs, prepare more and work harder...then maybe you won't get crushed by Silvy & Waddle. Until you do those things I'm afraid it will just be more of this and the ratings periods each month and quarter are just going to get more painful.

Assuming you have a job (which I have a hard time believing) you should be adhering to you're own advice as the drive thru is backing up and people are blowing their horns.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
STU-GOTZ wrote:
you have no balls to speak your mind and wish you can afford to shop at Kohl's.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

Assuming you have a job (which I have a hard time believing) you should be adhering to you're own advice as the drive thru is backing up and people are blowing their horns.

Hey, I'm a racist painter's assistant and we haven't had much work since he made some nasty comments on a message board. Apparently he is in very high demand on certain low-rated mid-day radio shows but that hasn't produced any painting jobs. But that was a real witty comment, little fella.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm 

Magnus Buchan wrote:

The problem with this post is that at least in my opinion the show has been enjoyable today.

It's not perfect but nothing is but I've enjoyed it.

Have you been listening today?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
DegenerateDave wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
I have had to go to dictionary.com at least three times in this thread.

What was the entry for "pussyfed"?

No results found for pussyfed:
Dictionary suggestions:
pissed
pursued
pussyfooted
passed
puffed
pursed
pussyfooter
Pissabed
Russified
passaged
paused
pussycat
surfed
pussy
pussyfoots
psyched
passade
posed
RSS feed
Posied
Purset
parsed
poised
posset
pussyfoots'
pussyfoot's

Pissabed ?!? :?

Sounds like something Billy Mays would have been selling (RIP, funnyman).

Image HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!

DO YOU HAVE BEDWETTING PROBLEMS? CAN'T CREATE ENOUGH MATTRESS MOISTURE WHILE YOU SLEEP? ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO DRINK SO MUCH WATER JUST TO FEEL THE SMALLEST WARM RELEASE DURING YOUR EVENING REPOSE?

IF SO, HAVE WE GOT YOUR SOLUTION RIGHT HERE - THE PISS-A-BED! THAT'S RIGHT; YOU'LL BE PISSING YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WAKE UP SOAKING WET THE NEXT DAY!

etc.

Last edited by Don Tiny on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Magnus Buchan wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

Hey, I'm a racist painter's assistant and we haven't had much work since he made some nasty comments on a message board. Apparently he is in very high demand on certain low-rated mid-day radio shows but that hasn't produced any painting jobs. But that was a real witty comment, little fella.

Mags you have just sent Mults running for the hills with the lamest post in CSFMB history. Maybe the deep fryer was going off behind you or someone ordered a Mcflurry with cheese and you were distracted but please don't leave us with that shit . Take a break and collect your thoughts and come back to us with something a mult can be proud of.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Mac wrote:
Not skin thinny, Darkside. The hair splitting gets old. I welcome the suggestions and feedback, I swear I do. I agree with many criticisms. That bit we did on "making a statement" if you're going to Cubs-Sox last week was limp. It failed miserably. I knew it before I read it here. This confirmed what I already was thinking so the next day I deep-sixed it. I'm talking about the incessant whining over the really stupid stuff, like music beds, 30 seconds of music or movie discussion, hanging with buddies at a fantasy draft. I am a consumer, too, and I don't like every freaking thing my favorite shows do... but I don't surface on a message board vowing to write off Letterman because a bit failed or I didn't like one interview. There's too much of a penchant here for "absolutes" because of a small sample size. It's what makes this a tough place lately. And I'm not the only one who's observed it. I believe Curious Hair spoke for many of us in a recent post about the ridiculous nature of the Elmhurst Steve thread. It started in a very amusing fashion. I laughed at loud several times. But after the first 12 or 13 pages... it got personal, redundant and a lot of displaced anger and deep-rooted issues were unearthed. I like my entertainment diversions to help me take a departure from those things, ya know what I mean?

Hey dipshit--We're not here to entertain you...but you are paid to entertain us. If you don't like the message board, Click The Fucking Mouse and head over to the Martha Stewart forum. I'm sure you can get an apparently much-needed ego boost there by finding an internet buddy who would love to get your thoughts on the best preparation for springtime asparagus. Personally, though, if I were you, I'd spend more time re-examining my ability to make "sound judgments" when it comes to my radio show. You've bitched about getting "Tinyed" on this board for years, but when it came time for you to pick a new partner, YOU selected the second coming of the North Shore Waddler. From Spiegel's disingenuous radio "warmth" and contrived, heavy-handed humor to his scatterbrained baseball arguments, he resembles Harry in so many ways it's a little creepy--and a poor reflection on your self-described shrewd radio instincts. Quite frankly, your denial of your identity as "the new Mike North" doesn't speak too well of your introspection skills either. Your deliberate, defiant embrace of cultural irrelevance--sometimes the act of listening to you and Meatpants is the sonic equivalent of stepping into a wax museum--combined with your propensity to turn your show into a series of name drops and advertisements for your self-indulgent but trite lifestyle represents the apogee of Pappydom. By the way, North also used "lack of flight miles" to justify the crappiness of his morning show almost until the point he was no longer on the air. Only time will tell if you can hoodwink management as long as Pappy did. Until then, CTFM!

Oustanding :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:

Pissabed ?!? :?

Sounds like something Billy Mays would have been selling (RIP, funnyman).

Image HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!

DO YOU HAVE BEDWETTING PROBLEMS? CAN'T CREATE ENOUGH MATTRESS MOISTURE WHILE YOU SLEEP? ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO DRINK SO MUCH WATER JUST TO FEEL THE SMALLEST WARM RELEASE DURING YOUR EVENING REPOSE?

IF SO, HAVE WE GOT YOUR SOLUTION RIGHT HERE - THE PISS-A-BED! THAT'S RIGHT; YOU'LL BE PISSING YOUR LIFE AWAY AND WAKE UP SOAKING WET THE NEXT DAY!

etc.

This is why, right here, I consider you to be the Bee's Knees my friend. Outstanding shit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

The problem with this post is that at least in my opinion the show has been enjoyable today.

I agree to some degree. The parts I heard today were more enjoyable than usual. The conversation with Kerry Sayers was kind of funny. I'm sorry I missed Buffone because he's always entertaining when it comes to the Bears. We'll see if the perceived improvements are a trend or an anomaly. Yesterday's show, by the way, was awful/offal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:06 pm 

Magnus: I can't hold my tongue. Stu's kids are terrible boys!
Stu Kid # 1: Shut up, Magnus, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!
Stu Kid # 2: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!

Stu: Yeah! Now turn up the heat! Come on!

Stu Kid # 1: I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!
Stu Kid # 2: Magnus, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Stu.: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Stu: Magnus, you brought this on, man.
Stu Kid # 1: Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!
Magnus: What is wrong with you?
Stu Kid # 2: Magnus, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Magnus: [to Stu] Are you just going to let your sons talk to me like this?
Stu: Hell yes I am! They are winners! That is how winners talk!
Mrs. Stu: If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Magnus Buchan wrote:

I agree to some degree. The parts I heard today were more enjoyable than usual. The conversation with Kerry Sayers was kind of funny. I'm sorry I missed Buffone because he's always entertaining when it comes to the Bears. We'll see if the perceived improvements are a trend or an anomaly. Yesterday's show, by the way, was awful/offal.

Anyone happen to catch Hell's Kitchen last night? I missed the first part but the ladies won the challenge and the losers (the guys) had to do the kitchen prep but for lunch they were fed offal, just these huge boiled cows toungues, head cheese, the whole works. Wasn't very visually stimulating

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next