It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blowing Up The Cell ?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 am 

I did not hear Hawk Harrelson offering to blow up The Cell after the Sox got swept last night by the Twins. He made no bones about the Humpdome being the reason that the Sox can't win in Minnesota. So Hawk, even though they are NOT going to raze the HHH, why not the same venom for The Cell ? Could it be that it is the team on the field that determines the outcome of the game ? What a hand-job !!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:38 am 

I think everyone in this city would agree that we should jusy blow up Hawk Harrelson.

HE GONE!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Cafe Greco (Rockford)
please... the Sox have done much better at home against the Twins in the past few years. The Twins are built for that dome. Nothing wrong with that, the Sox try to stack power hitters in the lineup because they play in a band box. Same thing.

And yeah the Sox suck this year, they should be good over the next 2 or 3 years though

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
I think everyone in this city would agree that we should jusy blow up Hawk Harrelson.

HE GONE!

Agreed DB. I can not stand Hawk and the Sox T.V.broadcasts are unlistenable with that goofball rambling on about his days with Ted Williams and Louie Tiant.I thought DJ was the reason the Sox broadcasts were bad but Hawk has managed to make Stone Pony sound boring and I'm a huge fan of Steve Stones work.

Hawk has a huge ego and has managed to make his former partners like DJ and Tom Pachorick (sp) move on as they couldn't stand the guy.

I get the feeling Hawk is none to happy Stone is in the booth with him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
Slap Shot ED wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

HE GONE!

Agreed DB. I can not stand Hawk and the Sox T.V.broadcasts are unlistenable with that goofball rambling on about his days with Ted Williams and Louie Tiant.I thought DJ was the reason the Sox broadcasts were bad but Hawk has managed to make Stone Pony sound boring and I'm a huge fan of Steve Stones work.

Hawk has a huge ego and has managed to make his former partners like DJ and Tom Pachorick (sp) move on as they couldn't stand the guy.

I get the feeling Hawk is none to happy Stone is in the booth with him.

Hawk has been dumbing down fans here for over 20 years.

You know the Sox are doing poorly when you have the annual Reinsdorf on air ass kissing by Hawkeroo.

WOO LIFE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: NEW YORK STYLE PEPPERONI FROM LOMBARDI'S IN MANHATTAN.
What is precious is how he spews some absolute bullshit like the Sox playing up or down to their level of competition and dumb ass fans run with it.....
The Sox record within this horseshit Division they play in is miserable....the dumb assed fans forget that in 2005 the Sox beat the dogshit out of the teams in their Division.....
There is always the baseball axiom of demolishing the weak teams and playing .500 against the good teams.....
Seems Hawk forgot that this season.......

In fairness to Harrelson, when it is obvious to everybody but the complete morons out there that the Sox are having a bad year, he tones down the cheerleading bullshit and either outright tells the truth or strongly hints at it.

WOO LIFE!!!!