It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ZZ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Ok, I pointed out the tension between ZZ and Mully a few months back. Yesterday, anyone else catch the same tension with Handley and ZZ, especially the interview with Ryno? Anyways, this morning seemed like a little jab from Handley "Im smarter with you here today then I was yesterday". Im hoping that someone realizes that the ginger-haired genius doesnt belong on morning radio. He is unprepared for interviews and just has some out there opinions. Anyways, I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.

Post subject: Re: ZZ
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
ZZ doesn't belong anywhere on radio, morning or otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Who is "Handley"?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Puckhead wrote:
Ok, I pointed out the tension between ZZ and Mully a few months back. Yesterday, anyone else catch the same tension with Handley and ZZ, especially the interview with Ryno? Anyways, this morning seemed like a little jab from Handley "Im smarter with you here today then I was yesterday". Im hoping that someone realizes that the ginger-haired genius doesnt belong on morning radio. He is unprepared for interviews and just has some out there opinions. Anyways, I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.

The Ryno interview was uncomfortable radio at its finest. Zaidman discussing Ryno's time in Peoria the last few years only to be corrected by Hanley...He was in Tennessee this year and went to the playoffs...silence...Ryno talks as if the question were accurately asked. The rest of the morning was hilarious. Hanley's few remaining hair follicles must have been standing at attention. An embarrassed ZZ going over the top with new found emotion. Pretty squirmy for me.

I'd like to give the guy a break. Maybe if he didn't know he was going to host until they called him at 3 AM after a hard night of drinking it would be ok. Don't think that was the case. SHARK will correct me if I am wrong. IMO you can't make that kind of mistake and be on a prime time show. He ain't no HOF.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:50 pm 

Have to remember ZZ is not only part of the reporting media, he is the sideline guy for games, so I think all the media guys give him a hard time for being part of the Bears whgile trying to report on the Bears!