It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Mr. Reason wrote:
What about 'Next of Kin'? Liam can even play a Kentucky Hick.

Well la de frickin da. Good for him, he can play a hick. You do it, why shouldn't he?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Darkside wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:
What about 'Next of Kin'? Liam can even play a Kentucky Hick.

Well la de frickin da. Good for him, he can play a hick. You do it, why shouldn't he?

I'm not playin', pal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Harry Timbercrank wrote:
[size=200]

How thirsty do ya have to be to do that? That's gotta be photoshop.

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm 

Image Image

Maybe these two ass clowns pictured above should send everybody at WSCR and WMVP their book on making it in broadcasting, as both stations have been very underwhelming as of late. And I apologize to the word 'underwhelming', as I mean no disrespect.

If CSFMB is dying - then Chicago sportsradio is having formaldehyde pumped through their cadillac'n bodies to try to resuscitate their vegetative brain activity.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hey Slick, am I supposed to recognize those two douches?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:

Is that all you've got Mr. Reason?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

35thStreet Slick wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

Other than you being a prick...yes, it's all I got. I'm serious, who are they?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 pm 

Mr. Reason wrote:
35thStreet Slick wrote:
Mr. Reason wrote:

Other than you being a prick...yes, it's all I got. I'm serious, who are they?

Thanks, that's all I was looking for. You complete me Mr. Reason.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
The first guy is Jon Kelley.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Or the Liam Neeson Hate.

Huh!? :? How could you not like his throat punches in "Taken"? I loved that movie.

Poker night at my house...see what you miss. We dont talk sports or chicks. We talk about Liam fucking Neeson.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:

Thanks, that clears up everything.

Jimmy Piersall wrote:
Who the hell is he?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

and the other idiot is Tom Zenner.

They replaced Mark Giangreco on NBC5. Then wrote a book called "Making it in Sports Broadcasting" or something like that a dozen or so years ago. They're both unemployed now as broadcasters. That's all the testimonials their book needs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm 

Check out the video on Tom Zenner. Priceless stuff.... The guy is worse than when he was in Chicago.

http://tomzenner.com/blog/

I dig the suit coat, handkerchief and untucked shirt. Maybe that's how crackers that wanna be cool roll, but not Slick. Mr. Reason knows how I roll...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Slick is just alright with me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 am 

Allen Iverson wrote:
we're talking about...liam neeson? we're not talking about "The Game", we're not talking about "The Game", we're talking about...Liam Neeson...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 am 

Spaulding wrote:
I get the feeling that you think I'm a complete ditz and seek out things you find "wrong" with my posts.
Please stop trying to play the victim card here. I think of you no different than I think of anyone else here. There are others here who treat you differently because you a girl but I'm not one of them. If I think you are complete ditz then I also think Coztansa is a complete ditz because whenever I am involved in a discussion with you I also seem to be involved with one with him. Once again, why does it always seem to get sidetracked to some outside reason? You make a post, I respond to what you said in that post, you respond to what I said. It should be that easy. There was no need to get into my thoughts about you and it's pretty insulting that you seemed to say that I look down on you because you are a girl.

Spaulding wrote:
Please do not dissect this post sentence by sentence. If you have something to rail on me about try to condense it down.
Don't worry. I'll keep it to myself as not to offend you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am 

Wow. It looks like you went from just reading what's there to assuming quite a bit about others treatment of me and reasons for it. :shock:

That post makes me think my assumptions are not completely without merit. You could think I'm a dumb bitch and you would not be the first (nor last) to have this opinion. I do feel you ride me a little harder than others I was't sure why. From your post is it fair for me to assume you feel others give me a free pass and it might give you some enjoyment to be a little hard on me? I never said you look down on me because I'm a girl. I didn't think that. I did think that you don't like me or that you like needling me. That's all.

I'm not playing a victim. I'm more than willing to discuss anything. I think discussions get sidetracked because you make some pretty errounous statements and arguments often tangential to the main point.

Takes a lot more than this to offend me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East.
35thStreet Slick wrote:

Anderson Cooper after 12 days in Haiti.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 am 

Backtrack all you want. Your use of "complete ditz" was clear. You would be rightfully offended if I called you that. That's why bringing that in to a topic where it is completely irrelevant was wrong in my opinion.

I apologize for quoting you here.
Spaulding wrote:
That post makes me think my assumptions are not completely without merit. You could think I'm a dumb bitch and you would not be the first (nor last) to have this opinion.
Once again, I have given you no indication that I would feel that way. Once again, you bring it up.
Spaulding wrote:
I do feel you ride me a little harder than others I was't sure why.
I treat you no different than anyone else here. Haven't you ever read one of my 15 replies about some other stupid time wasting topic? There are probably some posters here laughing there ass off that I am harder on you than them.
Spaulding wrote:
From your post is it fair for me to assume you feel others give me a free pass and it might give you some enjoyment to be a little hard on me?
There are people who treat you differently here because you are a girl. It's fairly obvious. Take it how you will. I'd give you some examples but then you'd simply complain about how I post links to other threads like you have before.
Spaulding wrote:
I never said you look down on me because I'm a girl. I didn't think that. I did think that you don't like me or that you like needling me. That's all.
Yes, you did. You may not have used that exact phrase but it was clear. Let's say that I go to a party this weekend, and say "That girl over there is a complete ditz". Would I not be looking down on her? I guess you wouldn't take that as an insult. I would though.
Spaulding wrote:
I'm not playing a victim. I'm more than willing to discuss anything. I think discussions get sidetracked because you make some pretty errounous statements and arguments often tangential to the main point.
Tangential to the main point? Didn't you bring up in this thread how I personally feel about you and how I seek out ways to find things wrong?

You took this off topic. You once again brought in all this outside drama stuff. This isn't the first time either. I've never had to explain to Nas or FavreFan that I don't dislike them. I've never had Don Tiny say "you seem to have a problem with me". Even after I specifically told you that I don't think you are a ditz, you respond with "That post makes me think my assumptions are not completely without merit." continuing the same old "You just don't like me" garbage.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am 

This thread needs to go 20 pages.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
NSJ wrote:
35thStreet Slick wrote:

Anderson Cooper after 12 days in Haiti.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 am 

The Anderson Cooper line is great! :lol: It really does look a little like him in a weird way.

Spaulding, there really is no sense in arguing with someone who is in it simply for the sake of doing so. I have to remind myself of that every once in a while. I'll give it a response or two, but then I must move on. It's the easiest way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Backtrack all you want. Your use of "complete ditz" was clear. You would be rightfully offended if I called you that. That's why bringing that in to a topic where it is completely irrelevant was wrong in my opinion.

I apologize for quoting you here.
Spaulding wrote:
That post makes me think my assumptions are not completely without merit. You could think I'm a dumb bitch and you would not be the first (nor last) to have this opinion.
Once again, I have given you no indication that I would feel that way. Once again, you bring it up.
Spaulding wrote:
I do feel you ride me a little harder than others I was't sure why.
I treat you no different than anyone else here. Haven't you ever read one of my 15 replies about some other stupid time wasting topic? There are probably some posters here laughing there ass off that I am harder on you than them.
Spaulding wrote:
From your post is it fair for me to assume you feel others give me a free pass and it might give you some enjoyment to be a little hard on me?
There are people who treat you differently here because you are a girl. It's fairly obvious. Take it how you will. I'd give you some examples but then you'd simply complain about how I post links to other threads like you have before.
Spaulding wrote:
I never said you look down on me because I'm a girl. I didn't think that. I did think that you don't like me or that you like needling me. That's all.
Yes, you did. You may not have used that exact phrase but it was clear. Let's say that I go to a party this weekend, and say "That girl over there is a complete ditz". Would I not be looking down on her? I guess you wouldn't take that as an insult. I would though.
Spaulding wrote:
Tangential to the main point? Didn't you bring up in this thread how I personally feel about you and how I seek out ways to find things wrong?

You took this off topic. You once again brought in all this outside drama stuff. This isn't the first time either. I've never had to explain to Nas or FavreFan that I don't dislike them. I've never had Don Tiny say "you seem to have a problem with me". Even after I specifically told you that I don't think you are a ditz, you respond with "That post makes me think my assumptions are not completely without merit." continuing the same old "You just don't like me" garbage.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 am 

Spaulding wrote:
I do feel you ride me a little harder than others. It might give you some enjoyment to be a little hard on. You like needling me. .

I feel this is the climax of this thread.
:shock:

the victory cry of low achievers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am 

Ditz means flighty and easily confused. Can I change it to moron without you telling me I'm backtracking? I'm not offeded by either. I don't care.

I bring it up because I think you focus on one statement or detail but miss the bigger picture or general point a lot of the time.

Quote:

I think that's shitty and even though you deny having a problem, it sounds like you do. If you think I get special treatment perhaps it's because they understand what I'm saying or perhaps they like me. Call them out. It might be the same type of thing with Mac tha started in this thread.

Nas and FF will tirelessly argue with anybody.

This isn't drama and I think it is relevant to our discussions. If I were making this post to almost anybody else on this board I'd be thinking either they will disagree and we'll move on or they'll get my point and say okay I got ya. With you I'm just kind of waiting to see how you are going to pick apart this post. Maybe it's the way you argue but it has a personal feel to it.

Back to the original thread. I think there is a fundamental difference between an ALSer, someone defending him because he is being picked on, and one of Mac's friends.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am 

Quote:
There are people who treat you differently here because you are a girl. It's fairly obvious.

I also believe this to be true.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 am 

spanky wrote:
Spaulding, there really is no sense in arguing with someone who is in it simply for the sake of doing so. I have to remind myself of that every once in a while. I'll give it a response or two, but then I must move on. It's the easiest way.

Maybe that's it, maybe it's not personal. Arguing for the sake of arguing is strange to me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Quote:
There are people who treat you differently here because you are a girl. It's fairly obvious.

This is shitty and makes me feel bad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:07 am 

Spaulding wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Quote:

This is shitty and makes me feel bad.

It shouldnt. Its out of your control. Im not saying your stupid or make stupid posts. But when you do say something questionable, it is not dissected and ridiculed nearly as much as it would have been if it were a guy saying it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:08 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Quote:

There are girls on this board? :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next