It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Mac- If you ever come back and read this and get off of facebook, I always meant to ask what order you have your Big Ten helmets in? Order of like, dislike, good/bad, colors, random?

Maybe I should just ask you on facebook.....or face to face with book of lists. :wink:

Edit: Duh......alphabetical :eye: :eye: :eye:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

Last edited by Eaglo Jeff on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
Yep, just as I predicted this was the single dumbest idea in newspaper history. Glad I didn't bother to click on the link, good thing I'm smart enough to know going in when something is going to be a total waste of time.

Ok the biggest dumbass here gives us this nugget so let me take the liberty to beg the question here.

So you don't even read the article but yet you can form an opinion from others that it sucked without even reading it??? So your hockey thoughts are from news clips or what people tell you happened in the game ? Keep the deep thinking posts coming Shakes as the whole your digging yourself is getting deeper by the post you peckerhead.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm 

I gotta say - Mackeyland looks like shit. After hearing about it ad nauseum for years, I expected at least 1500 sq ft, separate seating areas, half dozen leather recliners, tvs on different walls, etc., etc. Basically, a mini Vegas sports book. Instead it appears to be a handful of flat screens (most of them smaller) crammed onto an 8x8 wall with one sad, worn-out recliner (referring to the chair or its occupant - take your pick) parked in front.

I guess this is big time living for a hillrod like Mac, but I don't think its really worthy of the hype.

And the article was about the most worthless, half-assed attempts at journalism I have ever had the displeasure to read.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

STU-GOTZ wrote:
shakes wrote:
Yep, just as I predicted this was the single dumbest idea in newspaper history. Glad I didn't bother to click on the link, good thing I'm smart enough to know going in when something is going to be a total waste of time.

Ok the biggest dumbass here gives us this nugget so let me take the liberty to beg the question here.

So you don't even read the article but yet you can form an opinion from others that it sucked without even reading it??? So your hockey thoughts are from news clips or what people tell you happened in the game ? Keep the deep thinking posts coming Shakes as the whole your digging yourself is getting deeper by the post you peckerhead.

:lol: I think Shakes is in over his head with this one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Gloopy posted that same line about 2 weeks ago. You guys need a new schtick.

I used to absolutely hate when I was delivering pizza and people used to take forever to answer the door. Nothing worse than that. And while I never, ever did anything to anybody's food, I've heard things and will say this. Do NOT fuck with the pizza guy. Ever. They will remember it for next time. As they remember the good tippers as well.

When I delivered for Pizza Pete in Cal. City (moment of silence for Pizza Pete), there was a guy that lived only about 3 blocks away. He would usually get a small pizza that was around 5-6 bucks. He would tip me about 4 bucks though, since I always got it to him in a very timely manner. He'd always be first on the route.

Conversely, there were people that ordered on the other side (west) of Dolton that didn't tip jack shit. They'd order a pizza that cost 19.73 and would give me $20. :roll: It wasn't late, it wasn't cold, they were just cheap. Everybody's different, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

I used to absolutely hate when I was delivering pizza and people used to take forever to answer the door. Nothing worse than that. And while I never, ever did anything to anybody's food, I've heard things and will say this. Do NOT fuck with the pizza guy. Ever. They will remember it for next time. As they remember the good tippers as well.

When I delivered for Pizza Pete in Cal. City (moment of silence for Pizza Pete), there was a guy that lived only about 3 blocks away. He would usually get a small pizza that was around 5-6 bucks. He would tip me about 4 bucks though, since I always got it to him in a very timely manner. He'd always be first on the route.

Conversely, there were people that ordered on the other side (west) of Dolton that didn't tip jack shit. They'd order a pizza that cost 19.73 and would give me $20. :roll: It wasn't late, it wasn't cold, they were just cheap. Everybody's different, I guess.

So you're saying the "Brothers" weren't very good tippers Jeff.. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Uh oh! :shock:
Funny thing is that I seem to remember seeing a licence plate that read Pip 33 or something like that.

Let the record show.....guy 3 blocks away was balck.

Last edited by Eaglo Jeff on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: ***
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Well that's nice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
STU-GOTZ wrote:
So you don't even read the article but yet you can form an opinion from others that it sucked without even reading it???

Yes. Anyone with half a brain could tell you that article was going to suck the second they heard the concept. Those same people could tell you that the article was going to suck the second they heard who the author was.

Kinda like no one has to actually read your posts to know that they are written by someone with the intelligence of a retarded 12 year old.

Keep trying.

And keep licking Mac's taint.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Hall of Fame room?

I didn't see one gaming system in that picture.

FAIL.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
it was absolutely a "mail-it-in" article. i didnt get past the photo, caption, and 1st paragraph, but after reading this thread, i dont think i missed much.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

STU-GOTZ wrote:
shakes wrote:

Glad you're back Stu, at least you add something fun to read. Unlike that shit column your buddy writes. I read it on line and didn't have the pleasure of seeing the pix of the hillybilly mansion, so I can't comment of the lazy one's abode. His writing skills, or really the lack of skill, becomes more apparent with every very weak attempt to be clever and interesting, he fails at both.
welcome back

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, STU....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
shakes wrote:

Glad you're back Stu, at least you add something fun to read. Unlike that shit column your buddy writes. I read it on line and didn't have the pleasure of seeing the pix of the hillybilly mansion, so I can't comment of the lazy one's abode. His writing skills, or really the lack of skill, becomes more apparent with every very weak attempt to be clever and interesting, he fails at both.
welcome back

Im a fan of Mac the talk show host and you guys can pound his writing skills or his colum all you like. Button 48 as I've been to his pad and it's a sweet set up and I would bet only a small percent of you guys could afford his taxes let alone the vaule of his home. It's a very nice set up but I like Eddie's set up better as he has more sports shit and a Golden Tee machine and strippers at times. :drunken:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
I would bet only a small percent of you guys could afford his taxes let alone the vaule of his home.

:puker:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
My god you guys have to complain about EVERY fucking thing the guy does. While I don't agree with the whole facebook thing, I think the article was interesting at least. Pulitzer Prize not quite, but it was kind of funny because it was such a HUGE night for sports.

Fuck the haters.

BTW I would kill to have the TV set up he does.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Score is doomed wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

welcome back

Im a fan of Mac the talk show host and you guys can pound his writing skills or his colum all you like. Button 48 as I've been to his pad and it's a sweet set up and I would bet only a small percent of you guys could afford his taxes let alone the vaule of his home. It's a very nice set up but I like Eddie's set up better as he has more sports shit and a Golden Tee machine and strippers at times. :drunken:

+1 It's like a museum.

Edit: I'll post a pic of my hall of fame room sometime (nothing all that impressive). I've recently upgraded from a hall of fame closet, but now my collectibles are out of the closet, so to speak. :wink:

Last edited by Eaglo Jeff on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

it would have made my life easier for the two poker nights :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
STU-GOTZ wrote:
I've been to his pad and it's a sweet set up

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
[
Quote:
quote="spmack So you're saying the "Brothers" weren't very good tippers Jeff.. :lol:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, STU]

:lol: Now if Jeff said he was delivering pizzas in Skokie and was geeting screwed I would of went the other way on that one Spmack.. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm 

spmack wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

:lol: I was thinking the same thing, STU....

As Murph would say, Let the record show (see my edit).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm 

shakes wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Stu- Is this where you dropped your sandwich? :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
STU-GOTZ wrote:
I would bet only a small percent of you guys could afford his taxes let alone the vaule of his home.

oh, wait, you are right. it was a great article. his astonishing wealth made the difference for me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
crosscheck wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

it would have made my life easier for the two poker nights :twisted:

Next time we have a game Ill let you choose whats on TV.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

man of few opinions wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

oh, wait, you are right. it was a great article. his astonishing wealth made the difference for me.

Never said it was a great article dumbass ..Reading is a skill you do not poses. Someone said he place was a shithole which I disagree with . You can wipe the cum out of your ass with the article for all I care.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm 

Mac's place pale's in comparison to that of the Dr. Ken estates. (from what I've seen of his place with all his servants and multitude of refrigerators)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm 

John Madden wrote:
Fucking poser.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
STU-GOTZ wrote:

Shakes once again showing the folks here his between period habits during his youth hockey games.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I don't get this. He has asked for advice for writing the columns but not sure he has really taken it. In the beginning it seemed like he was excited for this opportunity/challenge. Now I feel like this article writing is more of a pain in the ass and he doesn't "apply" himself. I thought he'd be capable of much better.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:10 pm 

It was just a fun and entertaining little piece. A little look into what men might do when they watch sports at home (providing they have the right equipment) and nothing other than that. Nobody really expected this to be some sort of masterpiece, did they?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next