It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: MackeyLand Pie Shop
Had to flip over to WIP this morning, as it's impossible to listen to the verbal felatio that Matthew was thrusting upon Daniel. I'm so happy for you, oh dude, this is so great for you. I'm a new guy, but I am so happy for you. Oh, travelling with Mackey is something special, dude.

I enjoyed Daniel on WMVP, but I have never heard one guy have everyone around him gush about him as much as Matthew and the production crew do. I've listened to the show's boy do his diary on the air, and all it ends up being is a mini roast of McNeil.

I am certain many members here frequent websites that do, but I have never heard or seen so many grown men fawn over one guy. Heck, the guy who claims he hates to hear fan resume's constantly urges his on-air lover to talk about his long and storied history with the Blackhawks>>despite bailing on them, completely, for a decade.

This mix just doesn't work, and I am really surprised that this is going to continue on for at least another year. I guess this show's success is more a reflection of how many dopey, lonely sports fans there are in Chicago.

Thanks for making me flip over to a Philly station, WSCR. Well done.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
good dolphin wrote:
nothing straight about a man who uses the word snarky

Besides, it's the Danny Mac Show. You didn't like what you were hearing, so you changed the station. Problem solved.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 am 

McNeil by himself isn't all bad, hence the reason I tune in. But the constant effort by Matthew to get it back to his boss is a bit sickening. The two come off as if they are a radio guy and a fanboy. A good amount of Matthew's on-air time is spent worrying about what Daniel did, is doing, or will do>>or, more specifically, him worrying about how his hero will digest a given opinion or parody song that he has put together. I've just never heard anything like it.

It seems like the entire station has turned into a bunch of shows where each host has to quickly agree and back up his partner. This one, by far, is the worst as so much of the show centers around 'what will Danny think about this'? These are all grown men, and they scurry about as if they are some intern trying to impress, and agree with, a Hall Of Fame broadcaster.

The constant 'was that funny, boss' side commentary after making a bad pun or joke, the adding an '-age' to anything just to please the boss, and attempting to relate everything back to how Daniel must feel. Or, the worst, when Matthew gets very serious and tries to crack the nut that is the genius McNeil.

As I said, the chemistry is just off and it is a bit surprising that the radio vet McNeil doesn't hear it. Or, maybe he does but he likes to have grown ass men massaging him & the lonely Chicago sports is eating it up, providing him constant fodder to be extremely immature and lob bombs back at his old employer.

Just seems like a lot of enabling, is all, and it's unfortunate that they LITERALLY forced me to change the station to a muttering Jersey guy and a Barry Rozner sound-a-like. At least I don't have to listen to the nerd go down on the loudmouth, I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
Yeah Piggy is annoying as the sycophant. What is worse though is a grown man with family issues, dwindling opportunity and other real world problems constantly prattling on about how he is on pins and needles and can't sleep or sit down due to a frigging game that he has absolutely no part of. Either this man-child is, himself, developmentally stunted, or this is just one of the more annoying acts on radio. My guess is that its the former and therefore is pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: nowhere
Every man likes a good knob slobbering...I highly doubt Danny Mac is the exception

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Allegro con Pizza
By the way, Meatpants was sitting a few rows ahead of me on the plane out to Philly last night:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
somebody already used that picture, and they said it was Mangino on the plane.

Much funnier in that sense.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 am 

Just wanted to post back that the inferior sports station in Philly was busy talking to a pertinent guest, Barry Melrose, while Matthew was busy feeling up Daniel. So, while Barry picked the Flyers tonight and is an all-around clown, thanks to The Score for making me switch.

I'm sure I missed out on them talking about what they're going to eat and how much Philly fans must hate Daniel, even though no one knows or cares who he is or what he wrote.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am 

Also, Melrose stated that Pronger would win the Conn Smythe WHETHER OR NOT the Flyers win. Good thing The Score isn't interested in getting real guests on their Philly remote show, Lord knows what Daniel would have done if Barry had belched that out to him!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
SnarkyHater wrote:
Also, Melrose stated that Pronger would win the Conn Smythe WHETHER OR NOT the Flyers win. Good thing The Score isn't interested in getting real guests on their Philly remote show, Lord knows what Daniel would have done if Barry had belched that out to him!

And that's why Barry Melrose is out of coaching. Dumb thoughts like that. Keep your Philly Radio and find a PSFMB as well.

Since 1965 only 5 players on a losing team has won the Conn Smythe. To do so, Pronger would have need to be having an unbelievable series. In 5 games he has 3 points and he's a +2.

If you want a defenseman with a chance to win it, looks no further than #2 in red.

Last edited by Northside_Dan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Northside_Dan wrote:
SnarkyHater wrote:

And that's why Barry Melrose is out of coaching. Dumb thoughts like that. Keep your Philly Radio and find a FSFMB as well.

Since 1965 only 5 players on a losing team has won the Conn Smythe. To do so, Pronger would have need to be having an unbelievable series. In 5 games he has 3 points and he's a +2.

If you want a defenseman with a chance to win it, looks no further than #2 in red.

No. 7 in red has had a helluva series as well.

Pronger had one of the worst games in the history of hockey in game 5. On the ice for all the goals against except for the one where he was in the box.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Northside_Dan wrote:
And that's why Barry Melrose is out of coaching. Dumb thoughts like that. Keep your Philly Radio and find a PSFMB as well.

Of the five losing MVPs, four of the five and the last two were goaltenders: Giguere '03, Hextall '87, Hall '68, Crozier '66. It's virtually unthinkable that a losing skater could be the playoff MVP ahead of every major contributor to the championship team.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
SnarkyHater wrote:

The man who could've been the Blackhawks' head coach at one time was a guest this morning on "The Dan Patrick Show" as well. The Patrick show locally will be pre-empted tonight due to extensive Blackhawk postgame coverage with Drinky & Jay Zawaski after the Ranger's White Sox postgame, followed immediately by the Grobber from 1-5a on 670 The SCORE & 670thescore.com.

Anyway, the veteran ESPN analyst told D.P., who originated his show from Philadelphia today, that the Flyers will win Game 6 and force a winner take all Game 7 Friday at United Center.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Magnus Buchan wrote:
Yeah Piggy is annoying as the sycophant. What is worse though is a grown man with family issues, dwindling opportunity and other real world problems constantly prattling on about how he is on pins and needles and can't sleep or sit down due to a frigging game that he has absolutely no part of. Either this man-child is, himself, developmentally stunted, or this is just one of the more annoying acts on radio. My guess is that its the former and therefore is pathetic.

By making posts like this you do realize that even if what you said is true (and I don't think it is) you look like a developmentally stunted man child yourself, don't you? These little posts of yours are pretty pathetic and seem to get you off which is even more pathetic. They are tacky, inappropriate, and not even particularly well thought or entertaining. You seem like an ill-bred yokel.

I'm not a Mac Alser and have many problems with this current show so don't bother with that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding dishes out a spanking. Nicely done.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm 

You've come a long way, Sid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:00 am 

Score is doomed wrote:
Spaulding dishes out a spanking. Nicely done.

It's only remarkable in that she didn't put on the leather corsett and high heeled boots before doing it this time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 am 

You never gave them back to me after you asked to borrow them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 pm 

Do you gents think that Matthew Meatpants is driving to NW Indiana, at least weekly, to continue his fellatio of Daniel? Or has he instead decided to focus his effort on his new life partner Larry?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm 

SnarkyHater wrote:
Do you gents think that Matthew Meatpants is driving to NW Indiana, at least weekly, to continue his fellatio of Daniel? Or has he instead decided to focus his effort on his new life partner Larry?

Take two years off and come back with this post?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.