It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Aug 27 Poker game
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Panther pislA wrote:
okay, MW2 time

We cant get you to be quiet most times........now you want to bail.........wtf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:10 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
okay, MW2 time

Whats that mean?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm 

pizza_Place: *
tmurf423 wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
okay, MW2 time

Whats that mean?

he is bragging that he is going to go play Modern Warfare 2 with the CSFMB guys

but apparently I am the only one who gets shit on here because I "brag" about banging married women. Half this fucking place is about bragging for christ sake and some do it more than others.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 pm 

If that means you're bailing on the convo then I accept your apology for freakin out when I didn't do shit. You have the guy on your sig as a foe but you offer him a ride. Just callin em how I see em dude. Not trying to derail this thread or start some shit if we do get together so let bi-gones(sp?) be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:
tmurf423 wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
okay, MW2 time

Whats that mean?

he is bragging that he is going to go play Modern Warfare 2 with the CSFMB guys

but apparently I am the only one who gets shit on here because I "brag" about banging married women. Half this fucking place is about bragging for christ sake and some do it more than others.

I hate youmore than that gay guy that claimed to jump off the back of his couch and do a back flip while listening to Maddona and broke his arm. But still I will talk to you and work things out!!!!! See if he even bothers with this thread!!! :P :P :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 pm 

Chris........are you sure you want this (potential) drama at your house? :?

Please check with the owner of the home before answering.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
I'm starting to doubt there are any sections left on this board where some version of this verdammtes social drama is not occurring on simultaneously. :?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 pm 

spanky wrote:
Chris........are you sure you want this (potential) drama at your house? :?

Please check with the owner of the home before answering.

No drama from this end I can assure you that. I am respectful of my environments. As for other tandems involved I can't comment. Should be interesting though. Or no fun at all.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 pm 

Not sure I want any drama at my house. Like I said.. And Don will be my muscle in this(right DON?) If there is any fucking drama at my house your money will be given back to you, and you will be told to leave. If you start shit at my house, there will be fucking problems. Big fucking problems. I open my house to all you pantless fools anytime I can. If you come over and start acting like an asshole, than I have issues. Wifey wont be home for this Friday night poker game. A can of ass whoopin will be.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
Not sure I want any drama at my house. Like I said.. And Don will be my muscle in this(right DON?) If there is any fucking drama at my house your money will be given back to you, and you will be told to leave. If you start shit at my house, there will be fucking problems. Big fucking problems. I open my house to all you pantless fools anytime I can. If you come over and start acting like an asshole, than I have issues. Wifey wont be home for this Friday night poker game. A can of ass whoopin will be.

This post is after many blue moons. :lol:

So the game is on?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
If there is any fucking drama at my house your money will be given back to you, and you will be told to leave.

Nicer than I would have been

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 pm 

tmurf423 wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

So the game is on?

I have told Free Ajent this and Don also. I will be cool as fuck with everyone that enters my house. As long as you resepect me and dont cause drama than you are welcome over anytime(not just poker). The second you cause shit, you become shit and than you leave right away

Last edited by Chris_in_joliet on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm 

Chris_in_joliet wrote:
tmurf423 wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

So the game is on?

I have told Free Ajent this and Don also. I will be cool as fuck with everyone that enters my house. As long as you resepect me and dont cause drama than you are welcome over anytime(not just poker). The second you cause shit, you become shit and than you leave right away

Me understand Christopherson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Panther pislA wrote:

I seriously wonder how many times we are going to have to rehash this same tired issue. Anybody ever meet Hoffy? Meanest, grumpiest sonofabitch on the board, nicest, most polite and personable guy you'll ever meet in-person.

-PP

He was on his meds that day I kid, I kid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
Chris_in_joliet wrote:

It may sound funny coming from me because of my "board persona", but I would be the last person you would have to worry about that sort of thing with.

Don't sleep, though: I would definitely torque any motherfucker within 50 lbs of me if it was a matter of life and death, but, let's be real here for a minute - we are mostly a bunch of late-twenty-thirtysomething dads, husbands, and businessmen and we just can't be country cocksuckers like when we were 18 going to a fuckin' kegger - there are real life ramifications to that type of shit that I, for one, am just not willing to overlook or sacrifice my current situation for.

Whomever assumes anything different is either ignorant (those that have met me already and should know better), or must have some bad scars from hanging with complete idiots who think not of their future.

I seriously wonder how many times we are going to have to rehash this same tired issue. Anybody ever meet Hoffy? Meanest, grumpiest sonofabitch on the board, nicest, most polite and personable guy you'll ever meet in-person.

And I jumped out of our little discourse because I was late to the MW2 thing that I said I would be at by 8:30 and I was getting paged.

Much love to you all,

-PP

Once again I accept your apology for calling me rude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Forward Unto Dawn Mess Hall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 pm 

Going to bed.........drunk will talk tomarooowoowow.. or Thirsty......... Thursday..... what da fuck ever..

T murf your coming over regardless. I promise not to throw bottle caps at ya.

Homeslice can you make it?
Kidding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Forward Unto Dawn Mess Hall
Panther pislA wrote:
tmurf423 wrote:
Let it go dude. I don't think he would want to ride with you. And bring your boy, donations are appreciated.

This is what I considered off-base, TMurf.

Here is my reasoning (let me break it down WAAAAY to far than it really has to be broken down):

If you met Ajent and you thought HE was okay, and, subsequently, I met you in-person, and WE were cool, then you should think that I would be okay to "ride with" - period. Ifyou and I had troubles or words I would fully understand the above prediction.

However, your blanket assumption that his reaction would be negative cannot be construed as anything BUT insulting if you ask me. Why would you NOT apply what you already knew about me from your own firsthand TOTALLY POSITIVE experience and combine that with what you know or may know about Ajent?

i.e. why wouldn't you vouch for me instead of making that comment? I, for one, would have vouched for you instead of assuming otherwise.

I will apologize to you if I end up taking your money, but I am not mad at you or offended anymore. Shooting a bunch of virtual bad guys has cleared my mind. 8)

Panther, you're thinking too hard on this one...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 pm 

OK, Homeslice is right. Way too far into this one. I think that you assume me and Agent know each other better than you think. I met him at DS's first gig and we introduced ourselves and thats it really. I have spoke more words to you than him. I'm not taking any sides and could give a flying fuck who would ride with who or who would get along with who. For all I know I could like you more than Agent. I'm just saying, you offered him a ride to DS estates and he made it clear he wanted nothing to do with that. You offerred again and the same. Just getting the point across that the first frickin time you meet him I'm sure should not be when you pull up to his house to pick him up for an extensive drive. End of story. This is a poker Friday thread.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
crosscheck wrote:
I'm out, and in doing so I am also retiring my ISOP membership status.

Best. Decision. Ever.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm 

Panther pislA wrote:
tmurf423 wrote:
OK, Homeslice is right. Way too far into this one. I think that you assume me and Agent know each other better than you think. I met him at DS's first gig and we introduced ourselves and thats it really. I have spoke more words to you than him. I'm not taking any sides and could give a flying fuck who would ride with who or who would get along with who. For all I know I could like you more than Agent. I'm just saying, you offered him a ride to DS estates and he made it clear he wanted nothing to do with that. You offerred again and the same. Just getting the point across that the first frickin time you meet him I'm sure should not be when you pull up to his house to pick him up for an extensive drive. End of story. This is a poker Friday thread.

Well then I'll be sure to request your polite opinion explicitly next time when I need a ruling on something, ref. :roll:

I don't think it is a coincidence that you and Darkside are friends in real life and both of you give me a similar hard time on this board, but, whatever, I'm a big boy and I can handle it. Oh, maybe I am just making that up - it is possible, but not likely. Just don't dismiss me when I am being completely sincere and I take the time to fully explain my position.

Ok, I'm done here - you can have the last word if you want.

You know what. We were cool but you got some serious fuckin issues if all I am trying to do is explain myself and you keep taking offense to that. I don't know where you thought I took the side of anybody in this. There is no need to bring DS into this and his and my friendship has nothing to do with this conversation. Maybe we are all friends here since you're the only one with a 25 page thread about dumping you off the board. I didn't even want to go there since I haven't read nor participated in that thread but keep bringing up personal shit and we can go that route.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 pm 

crosscheck wrote:
crosscheck wrote:
I'm out, and in doing so I am also retiring my ISOP membership status.

Best. Decision. Ever.

:lol:

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am 

Panther pislA wrote:
Ajent is a big boy - he doesn't need you as his lawyer and he never did.

So why you try to make RPB my lawyer in another thread than if I am a big boy?

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:21 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 am 

Panther pislA wrote:
I'm biting the bullet here - poker is not THAT much fun, plus my wife wanted to do something on Friday anyway.

There ya go - more fun now for at least 2 people.

So does that mean you are not showing up? :?

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:43 am 

Panther pislA wrote:
sorry - 3.

At the whole thread, numbnuts; we've gone down this road before ... rather recently in fact.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 am 

Its probably for the best Panther if you dont come. Sorry man. Too much fucking drama here dude

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:42 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Panther pislA wrote:
I don't think it is a coincidence that you and Darkside are friends in real life and both of you give me a similar hard time on this board, but, whatever, I'm a big boy and I can handle it. Oh, maybe I am just making that up - it is possible, but not likely. Just don't dismiss me when I am being completely sincere and I take the time to fully explain my position.

Ok, I'm done here - you can have the last word if you want.

Ok my turn.
Fuck you.
Why in GOD'S name are you bringing me into this? HUH?
I've said over and over and over again that I liked you just fine IRL.
Maybe, just MAYBE the reason tmurf and I both "Gave you a hard time" is because you consistantly act like to total fucking douchebag! Had you considered that the common theme is YOU and not my friendship with tmurf?
I didn't ever once talk to tmurf about you. Because as far as we're concerned, you're pretty close to the last thing we'd talk about. I could speak to him for ten days straight, 8 hours a day and we've still got better things to talk about than how to treat panther on the board.
Get the hell over yourself.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Wow. Well this um, this turned pretty immature pretty quickly.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Everybody with 30 dollars($15 re-buy) and a fucking clue show up at Chris' house to play some cards. Know you may be there after midnight if you want to cash. There will be water and food to keep all the long commutes from getting too cranky :lol: . And Chris, for the record, I got your back and will be there not just to lean on anybody if needed, but I have no where else to go :cry: .

Offer up a non-PPV sat. in september for you and wife to have time together. Tell her it is important to board momentum and that Free Ajent has money from winning to buy her something nice. :twisted: Yeah, I'm a bad guy too. Here's the 3-step process to enjoy the card game. 1. Buy your kind of beer/drink where your at. 2. Buy ice at one of the many gas stations here in Joliet. Chris lives in the nice, non-Maywood part of Joliet. So it's easy to get there from I-80 or I-55. 3. Show up at Chris' house.

There is a big TV and lots of smoking of cigs, cigars, and what have you if getting your ass busted out by sunset is your thing and you need something to do well. Enjoy a couple of cold drinks and hot hot comedy stylings of the assembled crew and maybe even win gas money to get the hell back out of Will County.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next