It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Douchebag wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
This is me

You're a Red X?

Hot!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I heard alot of Loho over the last week and I heard Goff on Tuesday solo. I thought Goff sounded interesting and knowledgeable. Maybe he ran out of material by Wednesday, but idk as I didn't listen. Loho was brutal to listen to. He sounded like some middle aged guy who set up shop in his mom's basement and was all hopped up on a case of Dew....staying up all night listening to Dr. Dimento and then talking shit to and playing halo against 12 year olds from europe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Spaulding wrote:
This is me

Garage can is getting mighty full there, missy :P

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I think we've heard the last of Bob Vandington on our airwaves. They are pretty much letting anyone with a pulse fill in this week and poor ole' Vandy doesn't even get a call. That's how you know you just plain suck...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am 

looks like the perfect position for you spaulding! :wink:

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am 

Solo hosts are in general bad. There is a reason that no show has a single host now. Mike Murphy was the last and he was doing a show that felt like the 1990s with it.

Goff did a good job with it though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Solo hosts are in general bad. There is a reason that no show has a single host now. Mike Murphy was the last and he was doing a show that felt like the 1990s with it.

Loho is solo.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 am 

I think it's time for us to discuss "What was your favorite moment of the Bob Vandington era?".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I think it's time for us to discuss "What was your favorite moment of the Bob Vandington era?".

The end of it.
:)

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Shake That is solo... unless you count the people's hour. Then he has literally millions of co-hosts.

Douchebag wrote:
Loho is solo.
He doesn't have a show though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:12 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Loho is solo.

You just signed your death certificate.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I love that time he sat through the whole show and said like three words. That was great...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am 

You remember that time you were a shitty host for a couple of days? That was awesome...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Loho is solo.

What are you talking about Willis?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Shake That is solo... unless you count the people's hour. Then he has literally millions of co-hosts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SHAKE THAT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I listened a little and while Goff was okay, it wasn't like I was glued to the radio. There were no earthshattering thoughts like you guys all expect from Bob nor were there any laugh out louds like I get from Bob. Goff has a little of the Mac effect. He posts here and you guys all suck his dick for it. I don't think Goff is good with Mac or Bernstein and I haven't heard him with drinky in a long time.

Making a sign for the Hawks game tonight. I love Patrick Sharp and Bob Vandington. They are both 10's!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Goff has a little of the Mac effect. He posts here and you guys all suck his dick for it.
Have you ever met Bob Vandington in person?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 am 

I remeber that one time Bob Vandington co-hosted a radio show beacause he's Mac's friend. That was fantastic...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: *
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
Goff has a little of the Mac effect. He posts here and you guys all suck his dick for it.

She'd probably suck his dick

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Krazy Ivan wrote:
I remeber that one time Bob Vandington co-hosted a radio show beacause he's Mac's friend. That was fantastic...

One time?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 am 

So many memorable moments. We'll never forget you Robert Vandington. Rest in peace, homie...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Twice. Liked him as a caller and host before I met him.

Also liked Ed from Lisle, Woody, Grid and his friends, and 3 putt Gene before I met them. Also don't love SSE nearly as much as everybody else does after meeting him. :P Somebody wish him a Happy B-day from me and give him a kiss on facebook.

Tell me Rick have you gone boozing with KO? We all have our little crushes on somebody but Bob is not mine. I think he is good on the radio and enjoy listening to him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Spaulding wrote:

Yes, she did. I was in both of their presences at Macapalooza. She was speechless.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 am 

Keep on throwing those stones Spaulding. The difference is that Goff is actually a good host who we have known about for years and most of us have never met him personally. You really shouldn't be accusing us of being biased because Goff posts here.

I don't care if you love Bob Vandington because you shared some oxygen with him but it makes your attacks on Goff fans hollow and hypocritical.

I've never met Goff and probably never will. He's just a really good and interesting host who seems to be getting the shot that he deserves.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 am 

Who could forget that time Bob Vandington made all those witty observations to himself from home while Gerard DiNardo, Connor McKnight, Hub Arkush, and Joey the Janitor all got tons of airtime? The best...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Joey the Janitor

What's your favorite toilet bowl cleaner? Light em up at 312-...-....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:54 am 

I wouldn't say I attack Goff but I don't think Goff is nearly as good as you guys say. I think by him being on the radio people form a like/dislike emotional opinion. People feel they know the hosts and there is a bias. I don't think Goff does anything particularly good or bad. While he can be funny sometimes he is mostly always just been kind of there. I'm pretty sure I was introduced to Goff last year or at least we were standing within 5 feet of each other I don't hate him nor did I fall wildly in love with him.

I have no vested interest in Bob Vandington in any capacity. I like how Mac is when they are together. That's it. I'm not sure why you don't believe that. He might suck without Mac - I don't know - I've never heard it - but I could give an honest opinion if I heard it.

You seem to object to my thoughts a lot because you think they are based on emotion. There is a lot of truth in emotions and sometimes logic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
I wouldn't say I attack Goff but I don't think Goff is nearly as good as you guys say. I think by him being on the radio people form a like/dislike emotional opinion. People feel they know the hosts and there is a bias. I don't think Goff does anything particularly good or bad. While he can be funny sometimes he is mostly always just been kind of there. I'm pretty sure I was introduced to Goff last year or at least we were standing within 5 feet of each other I don't hate him nor did I fall wildly in love with him.
That's fine if you aren't a fan of Goff. Don't go and tell others they just like him because he posts here. He's a good host who seems to be on the path to being a full time host.
Spaulding wrote:
I have no vested interest in Bob Vandington in any capacity. I like how Mac is when they are together. That's it. I'm not sure why you don't believe that. He might suck without Mac - I don't know - I've never heard it - but I could give an honest opinion if I heard it.
Before you said that you were a fan of Vandy before you met him but now you are saying you simply like him when he is with Mac?
Spaulding wrote:
You seem to object to my thoughts a lot because you think they are based on emotion. There is a lot of truth in emotions and sometimes logic.
I object to you calling others out for saying things based on emotion when it is clear that you are doing the same.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 pm 

I keep picturing Vandy yelling at his computer "MY NAME ISN"T BOB VANDINGTON!!!!" as he reads all of this...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next