It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: CSFMB Survivor!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
well, fuck...
my strategy totally failed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I suspect someone may have discovered an immunity idol as one of newper's posts is missing.

whoever smelt it dealt it.

JORR has an immunity idol!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Haven't made any contribute to this. In retrospect, I shouldn't have signed up since I never even watched Survivor and I'm a bit too busy. Anyone want to take my place if that can be done? Huffy maybe, since he seems jealous. :wink:

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Haven't made any contribute to this. In retrospect, I shouldn't have signed up since I never even watched Survivor and I'm a bit too busy. Anyone want to take my place if that can be done? Huffy maybe, since he seems jealous. :wink:

Put down the Tide and play the game.

WAR Ian Eagle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

Put down the Tide and play the game.

WAR Ian Eagle

I'd rather play Hungry Hungry Hippos. :cheese:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

yeah, Jeff...the "vote for me, i'm busy...why the fuck did I sign up for this?" strategy does not work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucano's
doug - evergreen park wrote:
yeah, Jeff...the "vote for me, i'm busy...why the fuck did I sign up for this?" strategy does not work.

It can if you want it to. I had already cast my vote before you told me your plan. Still hold true?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Haven't made any contribute to this. In retrospect, I shouldn't have signed up since I never even watched Survivor and I'm a bit too busy.

Weak.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 pm 

Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Haven't made any contribute to this. In retrospect, I shouldn't have signed up since I never even watched Survivor and I'm a bit too busy.

Weak.

Only the strong survive.....perfect. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ed_from_Lisle wrote:

It can if you want it to. I had already cast my vote before you told me your plan. Still hold true?

what are you talking about? :? 8) :lol: :P :wink: :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:16 pm 

Eaglo Jeff wrote:
Ed_from_Lisle wrote:
Eaglo Jeff wrote:

Weak.

Only the strong survive.....perfect. :D

Channel your inner avatar. That guy suggests you can be the conniving, backstabbing prick we all know you can be. I can practically hear your maniacal laugh now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm 

what are you talking about? :? 8) :lol: :P :wink: :D

I have absolutely no idea. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
All the picks are in and on this spreadsheet... I probably won't update until later on in the evening, but feel free to keep track at home. Team Aromashadu has elected to take the 3.5 point option, so they are in the lead before the first puck drops.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvIBEU8ruyXXdDJKRFZ0dmlVWHdtTG13TEtWMlprNEE&output=html

9:10PM -- Updated with first seven games. Looks to be a three-team race for first, with Team Aromashadu, Scorehead Monkeys, and Shake That out in front. The bad news is that it looks like it is mathematically impossible for Team Anti-ISOPers to climb out of the hole they are in. Their best case scenario is to lose on their Dallas prediction which would set Team Aromashadu down, but the bonus that team earned last challenge should be enough to keep them out of the cellar here.

Last edited by newper on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Let's go hockey. They fight. GET USED TO IT!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

:lol:

Talk more hockey.

STOP TALKING HOCKEY!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:38 pm 

newper wrote:
All the picks are in and on this spreadsheet... I probably won't update until later on in the evening, but feel free to keep track at home. Team Aromashadu has elected to take the 3.5 point option, so they are in the lead before the first puck drops.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvIBEU8ruyXXdDJKRFZ0dmlVWHdtTG13TEtWMlprNEE&output=html

Isn't Boston +1.5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:39 pm 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

Way to put in the tiebreakers.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 pm 

Well it looks like SHAKE THAT! wins the second challenge. Thank God for the Anti-ISOPers. And thank God for that 3.5 point bonus.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 pm 

The second challenge is over. Everyone has San Jose, and there isn't enough point differential to move the chains. Congratulations go to the Challenge #2 winning team, Shake That! The high ranking of Montreal seemed to have made the difference in their championship. You'll enjoy a nice benefit going into Friday's challenge where we will have our first dual elimnation. That's right, two teams will need to vote off a member. I am getting ahead of myself, however. In second place, the Scorehead Monkeys put up another solid performance. "Always a bridesmaid, but never a bride, but also never an old maid" is a saying from the old country that the Monkeys seem to be following. Team Aromashadu would normally be in a much tougher position, but it seems they made a wise choice in their advantage option. Following the advice of one Kevin Pollak, "When you're sure, be bold. When you're unsure, hedge." They agreed that nobody was a hockey expert and decided to go with the sure thing -- the guaranteed points. Without the 3.5 bonus, it would come down to the San Jose game, but as it stands, Team Aromashadu will be moving on either way. That leaves us with Team Anti-ISOPians. They're coming off of a changing of the guard as conns7901 and others bumped spmack out of control and out of the contest. I can't imagine the team is very happy with another last place result. Another member will be voted out of the contest tomorrow and they'll become the smallest team in the game with six remaining. During last vote, there were two strikes handed out, so it should be interesting to see how that comes into play. Seems like alliances are going to be tested often and early for the Anti-ISOPians.

Anti-ISOPians, you have until 7pm on Wednesday to turn in your votes. If I don't hear any objection, I'm going to move the hidden immunity idol window deadline up to 9pm. Please be sure to cast a vote.

The next challenge will be announced Thursday morning and will be for Friday events. As I stated earlier, this will be a double elimination -- only the top two finishing teams will be safe. I can also guarantee that this will be one of the closest races so far, so the tiebreakers will be important (as well as the advantage going to Shake That!) I'll be back tomorrow to read the voting results.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
With a name like Anti-ISOPians, I believe they are getting what they deserve. :P

Let us never have a hockey betting challenge again; we may have to vote each of ourselves out of the contest to keep some grasp on personal dignity ... yes, even me, thank you.

Last edited by Don Tiny on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am 

immessedup17 wrote:
edit: You're making this pretty fun...keep it up. I enjoy this...I think I speak for my entire team when I say that.

Fun is winning and winning is fun.

SHAKE THAT!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
With a name like Anti-ISOPians, I believe they are getting what they deserve. :P

they should vote out Spmack again, that guy sucks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 am 

shakes wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:

they should vote out Spmack again, that guy sucks.

You're on your own with that one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 am 
1000 CLUB

It was Spmacks name.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am 

It was Spmacks name.

I was being facetious, Douglas. Who here doesn't recognize that spmack as the king of the ISOP? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm 

I'll go tally the votes. There was no hidden idol played.

First vote is for Eaglo Jeff. Second vote is for the captain, conns7901. Vote number three is for Chili Palmer. The next vote is another vote for Chili Palmer. Chili leads the voting with two, conns and Eaglo have one apiece. Here's another vote for Chili. The final vote is for Ed from Lisle, which means our second elimination is Chili Palmer. Well, the odds seemed stacked against him from the beginning, but he did give it the old college try. Eaglo Jeff picks up his second strike for failing to turn in a ballot and is on the verge of being DQd from the competition. The next challenge will be announced tomorrow morning for Friday evening's Bulls game. Good luck to all remaining competitors.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
There was another message in your post. I found it!!!!!

newper wrote:
The second challenge is over. Everyone has San Jose, and there isn't enough point differential to move the chains. Congratulations go to the Challenge #2 winning team, Shake That! The high ranking of Montreal seemed to have made the difference in their championship. You'll enjoy a nice benefit going into Friday's challenge where we will have our first dual elimnation. That's right, two teams will need to vote off a member. I am getting ahead of myself, however. In second place, the Scorehead Monkeys put up another solid performance. "Always a bridesmaid, but never a bride, but also never an old maid" is a saying from the old country that the Monkeys seem to be following. Team Aromashadu would normally be in a much tougher position, but it seems they made a wise choice in their advantage option. Following the advice of one Kevin Pollak, "When you're sure, be bold. When you're unsure, hedge." They agreed that nobody was a hockey expert and decided to go with the sure thing -- the guaranteed points. Without the 3.5 bonus, it would come down to the San Jose game, but as it stands, Team Aromashadu will be moving on either way. That leaves us with Team Anti-ISOPians. They're coming off of a changing of the guard as conns7901 and others bumped spmack out of control and out of the contest. I can't imagine the team is very happy with another last place result. Another member will be voted out of the contest tomorrow and they'll become the smallest team in the game with six remaining. During last vote, there were two strikes handed out, so it should be interesting to see how that comes into play. Seems like alliances are going to be tested often and early for the Anti-ISOPians.

Anti-ISOPians, you have until 7pm on Wednesday to turn in your votes. If I don't hear any objection, I'm going to move the hidden immunity idol window deadline up to 9pm. Please be sure to cast a vote.

The next challenge will be announced Thursday morning and will be for Friday events. As I stated earlier, this will be a double elimination -- only the top two finishing teams will be safe. I can also guarantee that this will be one of the closest races so far, so the tiebreakers will be important (as well as the advantage going to Shake That!) I'll be back tomorrow to read the voting results.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm 

:cheers:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
newper wrote:
I'll go tally the votes. There was no hidden idol played.

First vote is for Eaglo Jeff. Second vote is for the captain, conns7901. Vote number three is for Chili Palmer. The next vote is another vote for Chili Palmer. Chili leads the voting with two, conns and Eaglo have one apiece. Here's another vote for Chili. The final vote is for Ed from Lisle, which means our second elimination is Chili Palmer. Well, the odds seemed stacked against him from the beginning, but he did give it the old college try. Eaglo Jeff picks up his second strike for failing to turn in a ballot and is on the verge of being DQd from the competition. The next challenge will be announced tomorrow morning for Friday evening's Bulls game. Good luck to all remaining competitors.

Fuck yo couch!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 pm 

:lol: Nice work Spaulding

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1091 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next