It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 48  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:56 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Finally some honest rational opinions.

personally, i did not listen to og. listened to doug and ob on line - funny stuff.. given the choice between og and doug and ob.. come on, it isn't close

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:54 pm 
I listened and it blew. his voice is too annoying, he's too smug, similar to zach, feels like he knows everything but always agrees at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:39 pm 
another former snr guy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

personally, i did not listen to og. listened to doug and ob on line - funny stuff.. given the choice between og and doug and ob.. come on, it isn't close

Would you rather listen to the SNR losers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm 
Anonymous wrote:

Why were you fired @ SNR?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:49 pm 
Eric Crouch wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Why were you fired @ SNR?

Lack of talent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:51 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Would you rather listen to the SNR losers

depends.. if i wanted to listen to local guys, no i wouldn't listen to snr.. if it didn't matter to me i might. either way, og is not my choice.

Post subject: OG is like the Sox
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:44 pm 
http://www.users.on.net/~slivanes/funny/threadwontdie.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:57 pm 
As was predicted, OG is taking over the 9-Noon slot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:17 pm 
Insider wrote:

Excellent news, this will shut up all the OG haters

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
still never heard him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:46 pm 
Congrats to the OG on the 9-Noon slot. This will shut up the negative posters on this board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Deep Dish: Giordano's
Goldie wrote:
Congrats to the OG on the 9-Noon slot. This will shut up the negative posters on this board

No, it won't

http://www.TheCommittedIndian.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
yeah....it'll be worse.

much worse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
bigfan wrote:
still never heard him

I hadn't really paid any attention to him until he was hosting with Silvio last week. Not good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:03 pm 
Insider wrote:

I'm not doubting you, but why are JD and Hood on this week if OG is taking over the slot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

i think all of you are way off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:19 pm 
Where's your source that he is actually taking over? And where is your source that he is going to handle play-by-play duties for the Rush?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:12 pm 
Truth be told wrote:
Where's your source that he is actually taking over? And where is your source that he is going to handle play-by-play duties for the Rush?

OG is not doing either, he will remain in his limited role. And will probably be gone entirely after the Bulls run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:35 pm 
So Mike outlasted Silvy and Carmen. Talent wins out again. They can be callers to Mikes show

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:52 pm 
My sources tell me that ESPN is changing it's name to OGSN...as in the OG Sports Network. OG will host solo from 5am to 7pm. Then from 7pm to 10pm...it'll be all of OG's high school football and basketball games that he broadcasts from his 1,000 watt radio station in the suburbs. From 10pm til midnight...it'll be Mrs. OG and Brother OG simply breaking down all that is great about the OG. From Midnight till 5am..it'll be the Best of the OG.

This has a better chance of happening...than OG ever taking over the midday show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:19 pm 
Goldie 2 wrote:
My sources tell me that ESPN is changing it's name to OGSN...as in the OG Sports Network. OG will host solo from 5am to 7pm. Then from 7pm to 10pm...it'll be all of OG's high school football and basketball games that he broadcasts from his 1,000 watt radio station in the suburbs. From 10pm til midnight...it'll be Mrs. OG and Brother OG simply breaking down all that is great about the OG. From Midnight till 5am..it'll be the Best of the OG.

This has a better chance of happening...than OG ever taking over the midday show.

SOLID! :D

Also in the deal is a clause where ESPNEWS has to break OG updates in their little lower right hand corner. Look out for that new Saturn in a couple of years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:06 am 
woooooooow OG is going national, lord help us all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 am 
At 5:00pm, will the show be renamed MJOG?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:49 pm 
i dont know but JD is cracking OG jokes right now :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 pm 
It's official, OG named station buffoon!!! It takes effect immediately.
He has been and always will be the butt of all jokes by other hosts. It's now officially in his job description.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:23 pm 
Indeed, there is a reason OG gets the most posts. He is a pud.
And everyone who works with him, listens to him, and knows him personally understands this simple but true fact. That's why we post. In awe of his pud-ness, and the fact that he is so oblivious to it, when it's as obvious to everyone else as the mole on Cindy Crawford's face. I wonder what his family really thinks of him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:53 pm 
OG is a pud. I actually took JD's comments as good natured ribbing. It's Jurko that clearly hates the OG. And rightfully so!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:12 am 
I happen to know for a fact that no one at the radio station "hates" the OG. There's nothing to hate about him. He's a good guy who keeps his nose clean, is devoted to his family and, to a fault, has stayed away from the backstabbing BS that comsumes the radio business. He's never verbally assaulted as associate on the air as others seem to love to do. Does he bitch, whine and complain...sure he does, but I'm not sure I blame him. He's been in the business for over 15 years, has more talent than half the people on the air in Chicago, and has never been given a shot. Maybe it's because he doesn't fit in. He doesn't drink, party and have fascinating stories about all night benders. He's got a weird sense of humor and is a bit of a dork. Of course the dork part can be said about most people in sports talk radio. Anyway, I think the fact that he's different makes him an easy mark. He really is one of the easiest people in the world to give shit to and human nature takes advantage of that opportunity. There's something about him that make him a lightening rod for attention, jokes, etc. Don't mistake that for "hatred".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:17 pm 
shut up og

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

so....
anyone have any more "insider" misinformation to share?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 48  Next