It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:20 pm 

I know peeps. You're fine. You better not let anyone read that you liked something others liked as well. You know that's strictly prohibited! Thanks, I appreciate the nice words, as well as the not so nice ones.

Guys have to realize something. I'm not supposed to be anywhere near a microphone let everyone else tell it. So bad words and angry thoughts are going to be the last thing that rattles me. Like I always sincerely say, I take in the good as well as the bad and do what I have to do. I'm gonna fail or succeed being me. I disagree w/ the guys I work with as much as if not more than I agree. People hear what they'd like, so screw it; why not just do me until I'm either done or doing well? I have always heard the talks too fast thing, I cant help it; I have way too much racing in my head. My energy can be overwhelming at times, but it's because I'm genuinely excited to work everyday. I don't watch everything on earth and read even more just to sound like some guy going through the motions. I want to make it fun, while having fun. I'm not for everybody, and for the first time; I'm ok with that.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I just creamed my shorts.

:)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
UMN,

As I have been drinking for a good chunk of the night, I now realize you are referring to an over paid relief pitcher that is on the Cubs 40 man roster. Due to the fact that he went to the University of Involuntary Manslaughter, and because I hate pretty much anyone who has ever gone there, I feel that the best place for him is to be the molestation victim of some sicko priest instead of some poor kid.

Also, Tom Zibikowski is EXTREMELY overrated as both a football player and a boxer.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cock Shots = Unacceptable
Terminology of a racial nature = bad, and stupid, defeatist, and pointless. Shit just needs to stop being used. Period.
SHARK's Cy Young Candidacy = His W/L record, which is big on the West Coast, isn't that impressive. The stat geeks out east really like his WHIP. Those of us in the Mid West really like his stuff, and he passes the eyeball test, so he get's my Cy Young vote.

Also, Elmhurst Steve is still a flaming racist butt pirate asshole.

glorious

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:23 pm 

Have you ever heard me use the word "cracker". Once again, use the word; knock yourself out.

Why do you listen if you're so disgusted? And if you dont listen; how can you have accurate knowledge of what goes on?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Jason Goff wrote:
Tell you the truth, I thought he was black. Since everyone hides behind their fake names and having met only a few of you; I only know that two of the guys are black for sure.

That's they beauty of the board. It's completely egalitarian. This is what BRick and I were trying to explain to IMU. Each man is judged solely by his words. Racism simply does not exist here. (Although some guys choose to destroy that dynamic by meeting for poker or basketball.) For example, spmack is so fuckin' articulate, I was absolutely stunned to discover he was black.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:24 pm 

Good response Jason. I'm a fan of you on air (and I'm definitely in the camp that says the more you "cut in" on B&B, the better - usually the funniest parts of the show).

I just think that if you are calling people out here for using "insensitive" language, then I just hope you realize what's being said on a regular basis on that show. Not necessarily by you, but on the show in general.

Now, more importantly - I'd like to witness Bernstein trying to hit 100+ mph fastballs. When can we get that set up?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
[quote="sjboyd0137"]University of Involuntary Manslaughter[quote]

I want to commision someone to design a green and gold t-shirt was this on it. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hey Jason, Mac paid a couple grand for the racist/whife-beating Bobby Hull to be at his house. So you and Larry should tell Mac he's a racist, supports wife-beating and that you hate him. Oh wait...he works for the Score and has you and Larry on his show, so that means he's one of the "good racists" I guess. So you and Larry bite your tongue while pissing on listeners for liking Bobby Hull. See what I'm saying? You don't think people see this?:roll:

Last edited by Beardown on Wed May 11, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
A7X wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
University of Involuntary Manslaughter
Quote:

I want to commision someone to design a green and gold t-shirt was this on it. :lol:

:D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:29 pm 

Screw Bernstein. :lol: I hate him and he hates me. :wink:

I'm gonna call it a night. You boys be well. Thanks for listening. No matter how you feel.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Beardown wrote:
Hey Jason, Mac paid a couple grand for the racist/whife-beating Bobby Hull to be at his house. So you and Larry should tell Mac he's a racist, supports wife-beating and that you hate him. Oh wait...he works for the Score and has you and Larry on his show, so that means he's one of the "good racists" I guess. So you and Larry bite your tongue while pissing on listeners for liking Bobby Hull. See what I'm saying? You don't think people see this?:roll:

So then paying the other racist to work at his house would make him a repeat offender.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:32 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Q.Bovifs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:
Tell you the truth, I thought he was black. Since everyone hides behind their fake names and having met only a few of you; I only know that two of the guys are black for sure.

That's they beauty of the board. It's completely egalitarian. This is what BRick and I were trying to explain to IMU. Each man is judged solely by his words. Racism simply does not exist here. (Although some guys choose to destroy that dynamic by meeting for poker or basketball.) For example, spmack is so fuckin' articulate, I was absolutely stunned to discover he was black.

Joe, is your IQ like 160 or something?

No, dude. It's that ETHS education. Jason got it goin' on too.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Jason Goff wrote:
I know peeps. You're fine. You better not let anyone read that you liked something others liked as well. You know that's strictly prohibited! Thanks, I appreciate the nice words, as well as the not so nice ones.

Guys have to realize something. I'm not supposed to be anywhere near a microphone let everyone else tell it. So bad words and angry thoughts are going to be the last thing that rattles me. Like I always sincerely say, I take in the good as well as the bad and do what I have to do. I'm gonna fail or succeed being me. I disagree w/ the guys I work with as much as if not more than I agree. People hear what they'd like, so screw it; why not just do me until I'm either done or doing well? I have always heard the talks too fast thing, I cant help it; I have way too much racing in my head. My energy can be overwhelming at times, but it's because I'm genuinely excited to work everyday. I don't watch everything on earth and read even more just to sound like some guy going through the motions. I want to make it fun, while having fun. I'm not for everybody, and for the first time; I'm ok with that.

Jason is right. If you do not like him or love him he has the mic before you so take it as you will. We all could have been sports talk hosts or producers if we had pursued it. The man is doing his gig. Get off his ass.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jason Goff wrote:
Have you ever heard me use the word "cracker". Once again, use the word; knock yourself out.

Why do you listen if you're so disgusted? And if you dont listen; how can you have accurate knowledge of what goes on?

You hitting the "Dumb ass cracker" button as a commentary on something a white person says is the same as you saying it. Please, Jason, don't act like it's not the same.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
spanky wrote:
Minus the name calling, SID and Badrogue make some very good points on page 4. It's amazing the double standard that some people live by.

Agree 100%, however, would still like someone to point out such N word usage to me directly via PM.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Scooter wrote:
Jason is right. If you do not like him or love him he has the mic before you so take it as you will. We all could have been sports talk hosts or producers if we had pursued it.

I tried to be one Scooter but I didn't have enough pimples.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 am 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
. (Although some guys choose to destroy that dynamic by meeting for poker or basketball.)

In that case, Goff has definitely NOT destroyed that dynamic. :P

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:07 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Sometimes the race card is played because it's called for here. But all too often it's brought into discussion without prompting by those who just want to make it a part of the discussion. It does get old and tired. But thats true for much that can be found here. As Mac has stated "the Board is dying a slow and painful death".
Why do you care? You feel no shame or remorse for saying racist things on here which has given you the label of being a racist?
http://www.score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1087200#p1087200

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Jason Goff wrote:
...having met only a few of you; I only know that two of the guys are black for sure.

I guess you weren't kidding about the "don't trust a black guy with freckles" thing.... :(

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Is doesn't matter if your black or white Jason Goff. You and Matt A. do not belong on the air. Drew Hayes knew that and thats why you two were not on the air when he was at the Score.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:07 am 

spadaesq1 wrote:
Is doesn't matter if your black or white Jason Goff. You and Matt A. do not belong on the air.

Wow...

That's some funny stuff right there.

pizza_Place: Frozen
spadaesq1 wrote:
Is doesn't matter if your black or white Jason Goff. You and Matt A. do not belong on the air. Drew Hayes knew that and thats why you two were not on the air when he was at the Score.

pizza_Place: Aurelios
:shock:

spadaesq1 wrote:

Yeah if they could only get senior citizens and beauty pageant winners on their show they would be gold.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Krazy Ivan wrote:
spadaesq1 wrote:

LOL

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
RFDC wrote:
spadaesq1 wrote:

Yeah if they could only get senior citizens and beauty pageant winners on their show they would be gold.

No shit, at least they dont have to exhume a corpse in order to interview someone.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Wow. I'm gone on business for a few days & lay low here & return to find a bunch of grown ass Men acting like little whiny bitches. Some of you clowns take sports radio & this message board waaaay too serious.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 am 
1000 CLUB

spadaesq1 wrote:

I've got no issues with you David, but this is pretty sad.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:29 am 
1000 CLUB

Scorehead wrote:
Wow. I'm gone on business for a few days & lay low here & return to find a bunch of grown ass Men acting like little whiny bitches. Some of you clowns take sports radio & this message board waaaay too serious.

This coming from the guy that's been on a one man, extremely redundant crusade to rid the airwaves of Matt Spiegel. Who the fuck are you crappin' asshole! Whiny little bitches? Do you own a fucking mirror!

EDIT: Please, by all means, go away on business more often dickhead!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next