It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 am 

RFDC wrote:
Very Darkside like.

wait...

Dethklok wrote:
:lol:
Really, dude?
I mean, thanks for the concrete painting advice and all. Savvy? I appreciate that.
But damn dude, intestinal fortitude? You're just calling a dumbass radio show right?
I think you're giving it too much importance, man. Whatever. I'm done with you. Shine on you crazy diamond!!

now it is. :eye:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Ah...so you are AFRAID that the hosts might ridicule you, hit the dump button etc... Yeah, it takes someone with balls, that is not scared to enter into the fray and defend their position, whether the powers between the caller and host (s) are equal or not. I have the confidence and intestinal fortitude...obviously you lack the same.
Someone who suddenly stopped calling B&B because they made fun of your insistence on "Elmhurst Steve" vs. "Steve in Elmhurst" should not talk. I never said I was afraid of anything. I was just making a statement on the inequity of the situation.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:04 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
You're absolutely right. I never worry about a call. I don't worry about the reaction a call might get from the hosts or the guys here either. I don't get nervous as some do because it's just no big deal. So yeah you're right, it doesn't really involve much intestinal fortitude. I just wanted to basically call Boilermaker rick a coward again. Good call....
:lol: I was just called a "coward" for not calling into radio shows. Please read that sentence again. Everyone but Steve In Elmhurst is laughing out loud. How deluded are you? It's cute that you actually think that being a radio show caller is something to hold over someone and it takes "guts" to pick up a phone(unless of course it's B&B who call you Steve in Elmhurst who you hate and never call).

So, let's say today that I decide that it's time to call up a radio show. I get on the air. I make some point and they move on. You know what that would mean? Nothing. Only in your world would I no longer be a "coward". It's ok though. I'd rather be a "coward" rather than a proud racist like you have said you are.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:10 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Pussy.

:P

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Right, Steve. Why the fuck would BRick or I or anyone else call into a show with a reasonable thought only to be ridiculed? For example, guys called B&b back in November or December and suggested Rose could be the MVP this year. They were eviscerated by NBA "expert" li'l danny. The standard MO is to then whip up a micro-mob of fawning sycophants to call in and say what an idiot the guy who just expressed a perfectly reasonable idea actually was. I can't fathom why anyone would want to participate in such an exercise.

P.S.- I almost vomited all over my radio several times yesterday while listening to grown men calling in to suck danny's cock and beg him to bestow some of his all-knowing basketball wisdom upon them. The emperor has no clothes, boys. It's amazing that simply tossing off a little terminology (he said "power dribble" as if he were revealing a new atomic particle he had just discovered in his basement) can convince a bunch of dopes that a guy who doesn't do anything more than watch games on television the same way they do is the reincarnation of Henry Iba.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:17 am 

What the hell radio did you listen to? I heard no cock sucking of any kind.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Terry's Peeps wrote:

You need to get a Bose wave radio. You can hear the cock-sucking on it, but you have to listen very closely.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

one that was built by the knight of flowers?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 am 

I guess the slurping doesn't cum through on the stream.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 am 

W_Z wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

one that was built by the knight of flowers?

So very true.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
W_Z wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Very Darkside like.

wait...

Dethklok wrote:
Really, dude?
I mean, thanks for the concrete painting advice and all. Savvy? I appreciate that.
But damn dude, intestinal fortitude? You're just calling a dumbass radio show right?
I think you're giving it too much importance, man. Whatever. I'm done with you. Shine on you crazy diamond!!

now it is. :eye:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ shine on....
You're a berry berry bad man Z!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

You probably see Bernstein as more of an expert than JORR does. So what you see as solid questions of an intelligent NBA mind, JORR sees as cocksucking a guy has mastered the art of using certain Buzz words to sound like an expert.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 am 

No. I see Bernstein as a dude talking about basketball. I give his opinion the same credence as I give yours or anyone else's.
Basketball isn't a difficult game to analyze.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:51 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
No. I see Bernstein as a dude talking about basketball. I give his opinion the same credence as I give yours or anyone else's.
Basketball isn't a difficult game to analyze.

Power Dribble

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 am 

Pick and pop.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:57 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Pick and pop.

They run a ton of stuff

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 am 

You're my new basketball expert.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
You're my new basketball expert.

Dont watch the ball, watch the play develop

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 am 
1000 CLUB

Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Ah...so you are AFRAID that the hosts might ridicule you, hit the dump button etc... Yeah, it takes someone with balls, that is not scared to enter into the fray and defend their position, whether the powers between the caller and host (s) are equal or not. I have the confidence and intestinal fortitude...obviously you lack the same.

You sure are full of shit and seem to be proud of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Steve, since you are so quick to label others cowards, why don't you show how courageous you are, and answer my questions about your bowling claims?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Right, Steve. Why the fuck would BRick or I or anyone else call into a show with a reasonable thought only to be ridiculed? For example, guys called B&b back in November or December and suggested Rose could be the MVP this year. They were eviscerated by NBA "expert" li'l danny. The standard MO is to then whip up a micro-mob of fawning sycophants to call in and say what an idiot the guy who just expressed a perfectly reasonable idea actually was. I can't fathom why anyone would want to participate in such an exercise.

P.S.- I almost vomited all over my radio several times yesterday while listening to grown men calling in to suck danny's cock and beg him to bestow some of his all-knowing basketball wisdom upon them. The emperor has no clothes, boys. It's amazing that simply tossing off a little terminology (he said "power dribble" as if he were revealing a new atomic particle he had just discovered in his basement) can convince a bunch of dopes that a guy who doesn't do anything more than watch games on television the same way they do is the reincarnation of Henry Iba.

I agree with you as to the way B&B treat their callers and I can understand why anyone would refrain from listening to that show, in addition to not calling that show. However, there are other shows (Danny Mac, CJH) that are much more caller-friendly. For the callers that were ridiculed by Lil danny, they now have the opportunity to call in and ridicule HIM. As much as lil danny THINKS he's a basketball expert, I agree that he's not. Jason Goff is much better than bernstein.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:27 am 

Steve, you're needed in the "apology to spmack" thread.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:30 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Bianchi's - Ottawa
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

JORR, you must immediately file suit against Dos Equis. You are clearly the world's most interesting man! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Post of the year.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's in Rockford
Harry took his stay at rehab very seriously and the place he was at is top-notch. You can trust me or not, but even though I am not a big fan of 1000 I wouldn't wish addiction on my worst enemy. Its all up to Harry at this point, he has the tools and needs to use them.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's in Rockford
Mac wrote:
Steve's calls have a point. His political views, his thoughts on race relations, his personal life, do not interest me when I'm taking a caller. Or hiring a painter

Mac I love the show, but this is silly. Its not like its a Democrat hiring a Republican or vice-versa. That obviously doesn't matter. But when the guy is an unapologetic racist, that is a completely different thing. That shit has no place in our society, no way in hell would I ever hire a frickin unabashed racist to paint my house. No matter how good he is.

Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:07 pm 

HossasSlavicRage wrote:
Mac wrote:
Steve's calls have a point. His political views, his thoughts on race relations, his personal life, do not interest me when I'm taking a caller. Or hiring a painter

Mac I love the show, but this is silly. Its not like its a Democrat hiring a Republican or vice-versa. That obviously doesn't matter. But when the guy is an unapologetic racist, that is a completely different thing. That shit has no place in our society, no way in hell would I ever hire a frickin unabashed racist to paint my house. No matter how good he is.

Just my opinion.

Consider this....as a sports fan, your favorite team has the chance to go after a top free agent. However, that free agent has a history of pot use or has made anti-semetic remarks. Do you still want the team to sign him and raise your teams chances for a championship? Or do you want the team to go on with perhaps lesser players of higher charachter?? Many/Most fans will take the superior athlete, warts and all. if my professional work is good, thats what most customers care about. If i have the ability to articulate my thoughts effectively and have a good thought/question when I call....thats what Mac and his producers care about as far as choosing callers. As far as racism having no place in society....you can't really be that naive can you?? Do you really think racism/reverse racism is uncommon?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
You are not a top free agent.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:34 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
You are not a top free agent.

Thats it?? Thats all ya got?? WEAK!....If you don't understand the scenario that I presented to hossaslavicrage for consideration, maybe it's best you stay in the shallow end of the pool where your skank ass belongs.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Top free agents would add value. Your posts here and your calls to shows add nothing of value. You aren't funny and you aren't particularly bright. You are the one that suggested this concept, maybe if you don't understand, you should drown yourself in the shallow end of the pool.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next