It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:50 am 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Thats it?? Thats all ya got?? WEAK!....If you don't understand the scenario that I presented to hossaslavicrage for consideration, maybe it's best you stay in the shallow end of the pool where your skank ass belongs.

it's certainly best that you stay in the deep end, so the chance of drowning is much greater.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am 

pizza_Place: Piece Pizza and Brewery
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
As far as racism having no place in society....you can't really be that naive can you?? Do you really think racism/reverse racism is uncommon?

The first part of that thought and the last part of that thought don't agree. Most of us, with the apparent exception of you and Ugie?, think that there SHOULD be no racism in society. Hossa never said that it didn't exist. He was simply saying there is no place for worthless humans like yourself, which he is correct about.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 am 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
You are not a top free agent.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am 
1000 CLUB

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
You are not a top free agent.

Thats it?? Thats all ya got?? WEAK!....If you don't understand the scenario that I presented to hossaslavicrage for consideration, maybe it's best you stay in the shallow end of the pool where your skank ass belongs.

You continue to show what a weak, shallow mind you have. Must be why Mac likes you, two of a kind.

You are human garbage.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Northside_Dan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
As far as racism having no place in society....you can't really be that naive can you?? Do you really think racism/reverse racism is uncommon?

The first part of that thought and the last part of that thought don't agree. Most of us, with the apparent exception of you and Ugie?, think that there SHOULD be no racism in society. Hossa never said that it didn't exist.

That racism exists means there IS a place for it in society. If there were no place for it, we as a society would be totally integrated. Towns like Winnetka, Glencoe, Hinsdale, Lake Forrest..etc are not just desireable because they have nice homes/schools. They also do not have any minorities to speak of. People may not say it outloud but thats a major reason many people want to live in towns like that. Winnetka just had a big town meeting a month ago, because there was a developer that wanted to rehab an older building and construct housing for lower income residents. The town voted it down by a landslide. There are a whole lot of people like me that don't do anything to harm ( no lynching or burning crosses in anyones yard is by my hand) to any minorities, but just prefer to socialize and live amongst people of the same race. If you are white and you don't go out to dinner with folks that are black, never invite blacks over to your home and go to social events with minorities on any regular basis, you are really no different. You just aren't as personally aware and willing to acknowledge that you are more comfortable with those of your own race. Thus-you are racist, but in the closet or not aware enough to know it's true. It's not such a big deal. Most people are. Most blacks spend the vast majority of their time in the company of other blacks too, I suspect. Are blacks racist? Some sure are. But thats not something most people want to get into. they generally get a pass on being racist, because they are seen as the disadvantaged ones with reason to have resentment and anger towards the crackers. But it doesn't erase the fact they are racist. Racism .....it's been around for generations and despite the fact that many people PRETEND not to be racist, the way they live their lives and the people they tend to spend time amongst suggests it's not going away.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Towns like Winnetka, Glencoe, Hinsdale, Lake Forrest..etc are not just desireable because they have nice homes/schools. They also do not have any minorities to speak of.

Wow. :shock:

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:23 am 

Why do you guys even bother anymore? It's obvious he's doing this for a reaction. We know he's dumb, but he just wants the attention.

He's like a retarded Panther.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:23 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
You know what? I completely understand the people who choose to use the ignore function now. No sense in reading the moronic ramblings of a troll...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:24 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Krazy Ivan wrote:
No sense in reading the moronic ramblings of a troll...

:( :(

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders
Sometimes when I listen to Mulli and Hanley's callers or some of the folks that call Les' show, I wish Bernstein was there to ridicule them...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 pm 

Mac wrote:
Steve's calls have a point.

I hear todays call was legendary. Ill be podcasting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
Jason has a very creative take on how to pronounce the word YEARS.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Mackeyfish is spraying to all fields like a manuer spreader.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's in Rockford
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
That racism exists means there IS a place for it in society.

Spoken like a true racist. The only people that do not find it disgusting are idiots that are ignorant enough to believe that the amount of melatonin in someone's skin has something to do with the type of person they are. No, racism does not have a place in our society today. Thankfully, the amount of racist assholes shrinks daily.

And don't start going on about institutionalized racism and all that garbage, I am not an idiot. If you knew my education and work background you would see how idiotic your statements about me not "understanding the need for racism" are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8