It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Terry's Peeps wrote:
crosscheck wrote:
And mac, can you have someone on next season other than Konroyd or Eddie O to talk hockey? There are those out there who have actual opinions and thoughts on hockey matters...

Rozner?

:)

despite stinkfinger's objections, I actually don't mind Rozner's thoughts for the most part... in fact, he might be my favorite host this side of hub...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I couldn't remember if it was you or Stink that despises Rozner.

Rozner and Rosenbloom would make an interesting show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm 

pizza_Place: MackeyLand Pie Shop
You stupid fucks, you know this hackstick hayseed will come in here and start his own topic right? He'll refrain from answering all of the questions, blaming his fat fingers as the reason he skipped over some.

If Daniel were being honest he'd freely admit that having the strongest ratings ever or clearly beating MVP is a bigger 'tallest midget contest' than who is less annoying: Matthew's trailing laugh or his own wheezy cackle.

1 in 100 listeners polled enjoy this show's stupid parody songs and Minooka-sounding intros for guests, but Daniel will be damn'd if he doesn't stick with them. His obese sidekick doesn't like fat jokes, but that doesn't stop Daniel from croaking out a fat parody song! What a partner. Stupid fucking hillbilly.

Hey Daniel, keep on galloping around happy about your embarassingly low contract renewal --- continue living in the ether left over from your days with Chester and 'classic' Score days with Terrence --- keep on dropping specific dates like Rain Man, as if someone actually gives a flying Teinowitz --- and remain irrelevant doing middays talking white trash rock and how much you don't like major sports. Charmed life. Oh, and continue to worship the ground that the other Daniel walks upon, as it's very classy to lick the taint of a guy who throws the term RETARD around liberally. If you were half the man you claim to be, you'd tell that uppity prick to shut the fuck up with calling people RETARDS. But no, you continue to operate in a world where you're worried what he might think, or what his angle on something might be, or what he will say about the topic of the day. Sad.

When you get all you want and you struggle for self,

and the world makes you king for a day,

then go to the mirror and look at yourself

and see what that man has to say.

For it isn't your mother, your father or wife

whose judgment upon you must pass,

but the man, whose verdict counts most in your life

is the one staring back from the glass.

He's the fellow to please,

never mind all the rest.

For he's with you right to the end,

and you've passed your most difficult test

if the man in the glass is your friend.

You can fool the whole world,

down the highway of years,

and take pats on the back as you pass.

But your final reward will be heartache and tears

if you've cheated the man in the glass.

Michael D.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
crosscheck wrote:
Who was the guy on MJH who would hit the hockey horn anytime hockey was being discussed for more than 10 seconds? I'm guessing it was Finfer...

If I remember correctly, it was originally Adam Delavitt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
SnarkyHater wrote:
You stupid fucks, you know this hackstick hayseed will come in here and start his own topic right? He'll refrain from answering all of the questions, blaming his fat fingers as the reason he skipped over some.

If Daniel were being honest he'd freely admit that having the strongest ratings ever or clearly beating MVP is a bigger 'tallest midget contest' than who is less annoying: Matthew's trailing laugh or his own wheezy cackle.

1 in 100 listeners polled enjoy this show's stupid parody songs and Minooka-sounding intros for guests, but Daniel will be damn'd if he doesn't stick with them. His obese sidekick doesn't like fat jokes, but that doesn't stop Daniel from croaking out a fat parody song! What a partner. Stupid fucking hillbilly.

Hey Daniel, keep on galloping around happy about your embarassingly low contract renewal --- continue living in the ether left over from your days with Chester and 'classic' Score days with Terrence --- keep on dropping specific dates like Rain Man, as if someone actually gives a flying Teinowitz --- and remain irrelevant doing middays talking white trash rock and how much you don't like major sports. Charmed life. Oh, and continue to worship the ground that the other Daniel walks upon, as it's very classy to lick the taint of a guy who throws the term RETARD around liberally. If you were half the man you claim to be, you'd tell that uppity prick to shut the fuck up with calling people RETARDS. But no, you continue to operate in a world where you're worried what he might think, or what his angle on something might be, or what he will say about the topic of the day. Sad.

:lol: :lol:

Good stuff, snark!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Can someone point out the "Good Stuff" for me?

I don't think there is a guy on radio anywhere that will give you more honesty than Mac?

And I really don't know what his new $$ contract is but I have a feeling Snarky would be happy with it? Maybe Mac should be like North and walk out for the DMEN?

The seven figure or close to it deals are gone in that business for now

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:36 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Who the fuck eats a leftover grilled cheese sammich? I'm all for leftovers for lunch at work, but I think fish and grilled cheese would be 2 of the last things I would re-heat.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Who the fuck eats a leftover grilled cheese sammich? I'm all for leftovers for lunch at work, but I think fish and grilled cheese would be 2 of the last things I would re-heat.

The better question would be, who can't finish a grilled cheese sandwich??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am 
100000 CLUB

:lol: :lol: That too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 pm 

Mac wrote:
SnarkyHater wrote:

“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have to listen to the same bad midday show that they had yesterday. I’m going to continue to run the way I want to run it and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and Spiegs and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy when me or Spiegs are on vacation, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Juiced wrote:
Mac wrote:
SnarkyHater wrote:

“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have to listen to the same bad midday show that they had yesterday. I’m going to continue to run the way I want to run it and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and Spiegs and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy when me or Spiegs are on vacation, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

Don't cry about recession contracts then, dumbass. The same piece of shit every day will pay the same every day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
um.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Krazy Ivan wrote:
um.....

Yeah he doesnt realize it wasnt Mac and he doesnt realize it was a parody of the LBJ quote. Let him enjoy it, he thinks he scored a point on Mac.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
shhhh....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Langel's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
um.....

Yeah he doesnt realize it wasnt Mac and he doesnt realize it was a parody of the LBJ quote. Let him enjoy it, he thinks he scored a point on Mac.

LQTM

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
I once jerked in a chicken truck, so I have that going for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 pm 

Mac wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
um.....

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. Like this feller Gloopan, he don't know whether to smile, spit, or swallow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Keeping Score wrote:
bigfan wrote:
Can someone point out the "Good Stuff" for me?

I don't think there is a guy on radio anywhere that will give you more honesty than Mac?

And I really don't know what his new $$ contract is but I have a feeling Snarky would be happy with it? Maybe Mac should be like North and walk out for the DMEN?

The seven figure or close to it deals are gone in that business for now

You are quite the licker aren't ya bigfan?

Nice knowing you, KS.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Do we get the answers to these questions this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

Nice timely reply, KS :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

How can you possibly think I Love You Man was funnier than Horrible Bosses?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:29 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
um.....

Way to ruin the joke before it got too funny Hank :roll:

Did you remind the teacher when she forgot to collect the homework too?