It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm 

Since we're mourning the loss of the HUGE mult (aka KI), I see it fitting to put up this file that I now call the "Lost Huge Show". Basically, after the animated huge show put up on youtube by my sister, I wanted to create an entire 'episode' that didn't use Grand Rapids as a location (for legal reasons) because I actually wanted to send a finalized copy to Cartoon Network on spec. I wrote and recorded an entire 14-15 minute episode with the plot that Huge's ratings are dipping because he's up against a vanilla national sports program. He thinks by getting Mike Lupica on his show, he'll draw more ratings (this was obviously done during the baseball season). But his interns mistake what he's saying for Lou Piniella, and he draws the ire of a Chicago based sports personality (parody of Murph) that wants to hunt him down...but can't get out of his own weird imagination. Because of an on air fight between the two, however, Huge's ratings do go up, and he sees some success.

My sister never even drew up designs for it, then got into legal trouble, and now I don't care what she's up to and haven't spoken to her in probably 6 or 7 months. I did this in the summer of 2010, and Lou's no longer with the Cubs. If I ever get to know another animator, maybe I can try this again.

For now...it's just "lost".

But now you can enjoy the audio part. I will warn you, there's no music or sfx or anything. It's just one long take (edited, I think), because she was going to be the one to split up the audio and splice it with the video.

So...all that being said:

Downloadable file (it's quite...er...HUGE)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm 

:cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
LOLWUT?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 pm 

sini - years ago i started mocking the huge show and if you look at the link for it on my sig, you can view them. one of them was turned into an animated version.