It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
Was I at 20,000?

You were 4 posts ago.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 pm 

spmack wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
I hereby formally decline participation in this year's event.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really, are you serious????

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Was I at 20,000?

You were 4 posts ago.

Oh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Can we just give the championship to Dr. Ken and move along? Or do we actually have to go through the process?
He lost in the Sweet Sixteen last year. There are a lot of people that hate him.

Nothing is worse than getting all the way to the finals and losing to a guy like Terry's Peeps. I mean really...what the hell? I must've partied all night before that game or something.

That said, I have no chance of getting back to the finals this year as my popularity peaked about a year ago. Nowhere to go but down for me.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:49 pm 

Having never lost a Championship game, Ill never know.

Did you know....

In the original CSFMB tournament, I tied Nas in the second round and Nas was declared the winner because he was a 1 seed and I was a 9

I just moved on though. It didnt set me on a course for several screennames and incidents in the coming years

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Did you know....

In the original CSFMB tournament, I tied Nas in the second round and Nas was declared the winner because he was a 1 seed and I was a 9

I just moved on though. It didnt set me on a course for several screennames and incidents in the coming years

You know who I am? I'm the 2009 Cubs. My best opportunity to win was last year, and my championship window has rapidly shut.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Last year I think I was 14 seed. I won a game or two. I am returning 3 starters from that team and planning on making a deeper run in the tourney this year.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Did you know....

http://www.score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=483801#p483801

Thank you for staying calm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:55 pm 

Maybe I should have had a run off.....or at least PM'd BigFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:55 pm 

My performance in this tournament will be directly proportionate to the quality of Brick's introductions. Treat me right, Brick.

Also, I just want to say that I love you Brick and I'll have you.

Thanks.

Inappropriate Homoeroticism ®

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Maybe I should have had a run off.....or at least PM'd BigFan

Was this typed calmly?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Can we just give the championship to Dr. Ken and move along? Or do we actually have to go through the process?
He lost in the Sweet Sixteen last year. There are a lot of people that hate him.

Nothing is worse than getting all the way to the finals and losing to a guy like Terry's Peeps. I mean really...what the hell? I must've partied all night before that game or something.

That said, I have no chance of getting back to the finals this year as my popularity peaked about a year ago. Nowhere to go but down for me.

And you lost Poster of the Year to me as well.

I sense a pattern here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:12 pm 

It doesn't mean that I don't love you Speeps. It just means that I'm terribly envious of you and wouldn't mind if your computer had a virus that prevented you from posting for awhile. Before you, I was the nice and occasionally funny guy who got along with people here. You've taken that from me.

But I still do love you. A lot. Yeah. It's just...complicated.

Gotta go. Got a lot of.....feelings welling up inside me right now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
My performance in this tournament will be directly proportionate to the quality of Brick's introductions. Treat me right, Brick.

Also, I just want to say that I love you Brick and I'll have you.

Thanks.

Inappropriate Homoeroticism ®

Yeah, first impressions mean a lot....if BRick fucks you and fucks you hard, well, you're toast.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
....if BRick fucks you and fucks you hard, well, you're toast.

Hello friend.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
I lost to Dr Ken in the finals of that first tournament. We had tied but that bastard scorekeeper picked Doc as the winner. I hate that damn scorekeeper. What a douchebag. I'm glad that a great guy like BRick took the responsibilities away from that jerk.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
i feel like i'm on terribly shaky ground, in real danger of losing to the likes of an Eaglo Jeff. i've been a wreck the last few days thinking about it all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm 

Killer V wrote:
I lost to Dr Ken in the finals of that first tournament. We had tied but that bastard scorekeeper picked Doc as the winner. I hate that damn scorekeeper. What a douchebag. I'm glad that a great guy like BRick took the responsibilities away from that jerk.
You will get my vote in the championship game this year.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
I have spoken to my delegates, and they have all agreed to support Hank Scorpio in this year's tournament.

:lol: :lol:

Now I'm Duke. All the mults will probably help me win but everyone will hate me because of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Q.Bovifs wrote:
I have spoken to my delegates, and they have all agreed to support Hank Scorpio in this year's tournament.

kiss of death Hank....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
In much the same way that Rocky came out of retirement to fight Apollo, and then fight Apollo again, and then again to fight Clubber Lang, and then out of retirement once more to fight Drago, and then yet another time to fight some diseased kid in the street, and once more finally to fight somebody, presumably invincible and younger but not as hungry, in a movie I never saw, I, also, will be training vigorously to return the title back to its rightful place above my medicine cabinet in the 4th bathroom where it belongs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
In much the same way that Rocky came out of retirement to fight Apollo, and then fight Apollo again, and then again to fight Clubber Lang, and then out of retirement once more to fight Drago, and then yet another time to fight some diseased kid in the street, and once more finally to fight somebody, presumably invincible and younger but not as hungry, in a movie I never saw, I, also, will be training vigorously to return the title back to its rightful place above my medicine cabinet in the 4th bathroom where it belongs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:40 pm 

I dont think he was retired in the first few movies.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Hank Scorpio wrote:

He was washed up and effectively retired in I and definitely retired in II.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

He was washed up and effectively retired in I and definitely retired in II.

He was just waiting for his big shot in I. He wanted to retire after Lang in III but then Mickey died and he had to get revenge. I thought he was still active in IV before the big Drago fight as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Forward Unto Dawn Mess Hall
Q.Bovifs wrote:

Funny...I just spoke to my delegates too...but all they could say is "KWEH KWEH!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:45 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
He was just waiting for his big shot in I. He wanted to retire after Lang in III but then Mickey died and he had to get revenge. I thought he was still active in IV before the big Drago fight as well.

He was in a perpetual state of retirement. He was just too stupid to remember it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

He was in a perpetual state of retirement. He was just too stupid to remember it.

CTE is nothing to joke about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:

We get it. You don't need to keep on giving answers why you are like Rocky.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:48 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

We get it. You don't need to keep on giving answers why you are like Rocky.

I have a robot that gets me drinks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next