It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
reents wrote:
I was checking the Score's website and with them having the White Sox Spring Training Game today during B&B.

I am just wondering if there having the Depaul game tomorow during Spiegel and Holmes, wasn't on the Website.

No. If you're looking for the first game, Reents, of the Big East Tournament in which #16 seed DePaul faces #9 seed UCONN in the first game of the tourney at New York's Madison Square Garden at 11a (CT), check out DePaulBlueDemons.com or one of the ESPN family of networks. From what I heard this morning, had DePaul finished #15 as far as seeds are concerned, The SCORE would've carried the game at night.

Oh by the way, it's not Groundhog Day. UCONN/DePaul met in Day 1 of the Big East Tournament a year ago. Not so sure Coach Jim Calhoun's Huskies go on to win the NCAA Championship this year...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:47 pm 

Agree about Spiges not working yesterday. Tweeted him yesterday about not showing up, and then he blocked me. Dude can't take critizism. The Mac stuff is getting out of hand. Say what's going on, so people know. All it's doing is making him and the station look bad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:49 pm 

Consider yourselves warned. Laurence Holmes not only sits in with Spiegs again tomorrow from 9a-1p, but he's scheduled to fill in on the midday shift yet again Thursday and Friday when Marv Albert, I mean Zach Zaidman, fill in on the 9a-1p shift to wrap the week.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
schmitty1121 wrote:
Agree about Spiges not working yesterday. Tweeted him yesterday about not showing up, and then he blocked me. Dude can't take critizism. The Mac stuff is getting out of hand. Say what's going on, so people know. All it's doing is making him and the station look bad.

You probably sent him into a few hour rage. He definitely can not take any criticism when it comes to his enormous amount of days off.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
schmitty1121 wrote:
The Mac stuff is getting out of hand. Say what's going on, so people know. All it's doing is making him and the station look bad.

Exactly. If the rumors weren't true, Mac & the Score would have said something by now.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:
The Mac stuff is getting out of hand. Say what's going on, so people know. All it's doing is making him and the station look bad.

Exactly. If the rumors weren't true, Mac & the Score would have said something by now.

Once again this morning, Spiegs tried to dodge the story very briefly during today's show...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:54 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
oh who cares if a b-line host misses a day. he plays music at night for money too, thats probably why

im a lot more worried about mac. it must be a suspension since they arent talking about it whatsoever. and i dont think it was something he said on air because SOMEONE would have caught it.

he probably said something stupid to some cbs boss

Then why would Spiegs say the Mac will be out for a while with a health & wellness issue?

because the assholes at cbs dont want their name to look bad. so they suspend him for saying ESPN on the air and tell everyone he is half sick half dont want to work. this is what corporations do

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
IkeSouth wrote:
because the assholes at cbs dont want their name to look bad. so they suspend him for saying ESPN on the air and tell everyone he is half sick half dont want to work. this is what corporations do

Im confused, what did he say about ESPN?