It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 pm 

What happens if somehow Manning signs with the Broncos?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am 

I think if that happens Tebow somehow goes on to save all of the virgins in Bridgeport.

Both of them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
spanky wrote:
I think if that happens Tebow somehow goes on to save all of the virgins in Bridgeport.

Both of them.

That's two more than I thought there were. OH!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:59 am 

This is a genius move by Elway. Clearly, Elway doesn't believe in Tebow and never has. However, he really has no choice but to move forward with him because you can't sell a future of Brady Quinn and whatever leftover QB is available by the time they are drafting. However, signing Peyton Manning allows you to trade/cut Tebow with the idea that the Broncos become immediate Super Bowl contenders by getting one of the best QB's ever for two years. If Manning never plays again, he can at least claim that he did what he could to try and win a Super Bowl.

Tebow gets traded to Jacksonville for more than he's worth and the move makes even more sense.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tebow gets traded to Jacksonville for more than he's worth and the move makes even more sense.
What is he worth? I mean really...not what Jax would give up for him, but what is he really worth? a 2nd round pick? a 3rd? A couple of late round picks? A couple of Bibles?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
What is he worth? I mean really...not what Jax would give up for him, but what is he really worth? a 2nd round pick? a 3rd? A couple of late round picks? A couple of Bibles?
I'd say at most he's worth a late second round pick. He will play a position for you. It just may not be QB.

I would think Jacksonville would give up multiple picks to get him but even they aren't stupid enough to trade the 7th pick in the draft for him. I could see them giving up this year and next years second rounder for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
This is a genius move by Elway. Clearly, Elway doesn't believe in Tebow and never has. However, he really has no choice but to move forward with him because you can't sell a future of Brady Quinn and whatever leftover QB is available by the time they are drafting. However, signing Peyton Manning allows you to trade/cut Tebow with the idea that the Broncos become immediate Super Bowl contenders by getting one of the best QB's ever for two years. If Manning never plays again, he can at least claim that he did what he could to try and win a Super Bowl.

The Jaguars need someone to fill seats at what's now called EverBank Field and Tim Tebow only makes sense given the whole University of Florida connection...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
eh..tebow may fill some seats for a month..but when the jags are 2-7 and no chance at the post season the stadium will be empty.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
312player wrote:
eh..tebow may fill some seats for a month..but when the jags are 2-7 and no chance at the post season the stadium will be empty.

Well, they were terrible when Blaine Gabbert took over as starting QB in Jacksonville...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:25 pm 

true..one of the many reasons they don't draw..jax is a cow town..how does florida have 2 teams when there is only one here makes no sense...i think the jags leave florida in under 2 years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 pm 

312player wrote:
true..one of the many reasons they don't draw..jax is a cow town..how does florida have 2 teams when there is only one here makes no sense...i think the jags leave florida in under 2 years.

Florida has 3 teams.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm 

true..even worse..forgot about the bucs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm 

312player wrote:

Florida is a state not a city. Do you also think Africa is a country?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
312player wrote:

no shit florida is a state :roll: ...who said it wasn't?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 pm 

conns7901 wrote:
312player wrote:

How many teams does Africa deserve to have?

I'll go with 4:
One on either end - Egypt and South Africa. Put one in Nigeria - lots of oil money there, probably draw good free agents. Then I'd put one in Somalia. Think of the home field advantage that team would have.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I am hoping Manning goes to the Broncos, but if he doesn't, can Tebow go back to being the QB of the Broncos.

THe GM doesn't want him and I would say most of the fans now want Manning more and are getting excited.