It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: "Keeping It Real"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
Thanks NCM.

Dolphin, around what time did Loho say what he said? Im trying to listen to it on the podcast, and I cannot find it. I figured it was around 1125ish, but I didn't hear any reference.

I think Larry's radio clock is to "verbally desroy an unimportant radio cracka" on the 8s. If that helps. Then it's "lick the sack of important radio crackers" on the 1s.

Rock: :x

Boers: :lol:

Bernstein: :cheers:

McNeil: :thumright:

Spiegel: :D

Larry: That's right!!!! Baby!!!! Keeping it real ro serve my best interest. How's that, Good Dolphin?

Beardown: We know, Larry. We know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
good dolphin wrote:
He also had a typically Laurence statement about Sarah Kustok being his little sister. Hasn't he learned yet in his nearly 40 years on this earth that it's a much more difficult move to transition from friends to lovers than it is to just come out and express interest. I have more respect for the guy who shot the puck and took his shot. I imagine she does as well.

Didn't B&B make some sort of off-color joke about her dad? I vaguely remember something like that. What I don't remember is Big Brother Larry stepping up to defend his sister.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
He also had a typically Laurence statement about Sarah Kustok being his little sister. Hasn't he learned yet in his nearly 40 years on this earth that it's a much more difficult move to transition from friends to lovers than it is to just come out and express interest. I have more respect for the guy who shot the puck and took his shot. I imagine she does as well.

I would imagine so as well. She'd even interview after you took a shot at her slot - hit or miss.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm putting out the bat signal for Rock, by the way!!!!! He needs to get back in on this!!!! Somebody make him aware if he doesn't see the bag man image in the Tampa Bay sky.

Don't let Larry bully you, Rock. If he's gonna destroy you on the Score. You come here to say your peace. That's what this place if for. He gives his one-sided version to make you look bad. You have the right to swing back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Didn't B&B make some sort of off-color joke about her dad? I vaguely remember something like that. What I don't remember is Big Brother Larry stepping up to defend his sister.

Terry knew her dad would eventually kill people.

He knew it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Michaels on Broadway
Beardown wrote:
I'm putting out the bat signal for Rock, by the way!!!!! He needs to get back in on this!!!! Somebody make him aware if he doesn't see the bag man image in the Tampa Bay sky.

Don't let Larry bully you, Rock. If he's gonna destroy you on the Score. You come here to say your peace. That's what this place if for. He gives his one-sided version to make you look bad. You have the right to swing back.

How can I swing back when I didn't hear what was said (if anything was said)?

One thing I've learned on this side of the business is people sometimes hear what they want to hear......If LWH said it, that's his opinion.

I don't think LWH can bully me or anyone.....nor would he.

Until I hear what he said (again....if anything was said).....then there is no reason to even conceptualize swinging back.

-RoCk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Terry knew her dad would eventually kill people.

He knew it.

I don't know if you're joking or not but Terry did say something on more than one occasion about that or at least close to it.

"Yeah, I went to the Central games and I knew something wasn't right there, yeah, definitely".... or something to that effect. Or calling them weird or whatever...like he would know. Classless on his part and that's saying something when Boers is concerned.

That murder was a huge a deal in the area, very, very big thing in the community. Terry just needed to keep his mouth fucking shut and he couldn't do it.

I highly doubt Terry ever went to LW Central Knights footballs game unless one of his kids was on the team and I don't think they were.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Not joking.

I remember him saying it afterwards.

I was stunned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 am 
1000 CLUB

Rock wrote:
Beardown wrote:

How can I swing back when I didn't hear what was said (if anything was said)?

One thing I've learned on this side of the business is people sometimes hear what they want to hear......If LWH said it, that's his opinion.

I don't think LWH can bully me or anyone.....nor would he.

Until I hear what he said (again....if anything was said).....then there is no reason to even conceptualize swinging back.

-RoCk

I'm just messin' around, Rock. :lol:

I don't know what was said either. I just read here that he takes time out of his shows to say that he hates you for some reason. I don't think he's ever said why.

Good Dolphin's post was saying that he hates that you post here to respond to him bad mouthing you. Think about how stupid that sounds? But like your above post, all you've ever done is take the high road and not saying anything. He's the jack ass. Not you. Anyway, it's all bullshit. He just looks like a fool as he often does. Hope all is going well in Tampa.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm 

It should be on the podcast for yesterdays show.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

Forgive me. This one is too easy.

Rock(y) Vs Clubber Larry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95fhzMfj11E

That would make CSFMB Apollo, Rock's trainer, taking over for his former trainer, Mike North, after his radio death.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
RFDC wrote:

I tried to find it, but could not. Good Dolphin seems to be the only person that heard it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

I haven't heard any of Larry's "I hate Rock" rants on the air. I can deduce this much what I read on this board.

The facts the way I see them:

1. Larry has felt the need to tell Score listeners that he "hates Rock" on more than one occasion. He's never said why, but wants it known that he hates Rock.

2. Rock takes the high road and doesn't reduce himself to Larry's chilish and petty level. It's brought to Rock's attention and he takes the high road on this board.

3. According to Dolphin, (and why the hell would he lie) Larry doesn't like that Rock responds to his saying that he hates Rock on this message board. Larry must believe that he, as the almighty Larry, should be allowed to say he hates somone and that person just has to accept it. I guess Rock should say thank you for somebody bashing him in a market/station that he might want to come back to some day. Saying you hate somebody on the radio is cool. Rock responding to message board people asking him why Larry hates him, and him doing so in a PC way, is evil . Larry's logic. :roll:

4. Larry is the jerk. It's Rock. If you hate him, why do listeners care? Why bring your childish fight to the radio in the 3rd largest market in the U.S. That's so small time. Rock was a nobody and Larry likes to attack insignificant people because he has a persecution complex. He likes to do it when Score people leave the Score (He did it with T-Dub). It makes him feel good about himself and it's safe to do so. No repercussions for him cuz Mitch and Zim allow this sort of thing. That's also amazing that management at the Score doesn't control this sort of thing.

5. Larry licks people of importance at the Score. If Rock were important, he would have licked him too. Lary licks B&B. Those two are more evil than Rock.

6. It's all Score bullshit. "Team Bernstein" vs. "Non Team Bernstein", basically. There are more important things to fight. Like why this cracker in Florida killed a 17 year old black kid. Let Larry live in his bullshit world. The rest of us will care about stuff that matters. He just looks like a fool like he always does. SHAKE THAT!!!!

7. Any enemy of Larry's is some one that you should like. It probably means that the enemy of Larry is one of the "good ones". CSFMB loves you, Rock. :cheers:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 am 

spmack wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I tried to find it, but could not. Good Dolphin seems to be the only person that heard it.

I think it's around 10:30. Unfortunately, Beardown has mischaracterized it. It was not a full on rant. Whoever was the co host said if Lawrence had a problem with something he could take it to the message board. Lawrence said something like, only Rock does that. Like I wrote, it paints Rock as some kind of habitual board bitcher and the only person from the station who posts here, neither being true.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 am 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
good dolphin wrote:
I think it's around 10:30. Unfortunately, Beardown has mischaracterized it. It was not a full on rant. Whoever was the co host said if Lawrence had a problem with something he could take it to the message board. Lawrence said something like, only Rock does that. Like I wrote, it paints Rock as some kind of habitual board bitcher and the only person from the station who posts here, neither being true.

That sounds about right. Larry is such a craven little coward.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am 

I forgot to add that when given a chance to pull back from the remark by his co host Lawrence said "I'm just keeping it real", resulting in the title of the thread. The exchange took about a minute. It wasn't a long rant but a second shot against a guy who has been gone for a year...and a completely unjustified shot from my reading of the board.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ok. I got it wrong. That's why you guys have to explain stuff. Can't leave me to my imagination. :lol:

Anyway, doesn't change anything. Saying it in passing or a long rant is the same in my mind. And this is not the first time he's took air time to say F U to Rock. Why? It's deplorable and just wrong to paint Rock the way he does when he has taken the high road in responding to LARRY BAD MOUTHING HIM on the Station he used to work at. Plus I'll bet Rock never did anything to really deserve Larry's hate. Bernstein and his boys just pick enemies for random reasons that don't make sense - insecurities and paranoia, basically. This will probably turn into the B&B Murph thing. Where Larry will constantly bring up Rock to say "I hated him" without ever saying why. Low rent and small time for such a big market radio station. It's small time for any radio station, really. Especially considering that Rock wasn't even a big player. Just leave him alone, Larry.