It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
Speigel and Laurence trying to get Keary to talk about sex is bad, bad, embarrassing radio.

I didn't hear it, but was it as awkward as hearing Hanley flirt with Bonnie Greene?

I have, thankfully, never heard that. When I tuned in around 12:50 or so today I guess Keary was commenting on yet another of Laurence's List of Hot Bitches He Would Fuck (cause, you know, he's hetero and loves to fuck hot bitches because, I don't know if I mentioned this, but he's totally hetero and likes to fuck hot bitches) and Keary must have chimed in and said which of those women she finds attractive. Speigel said something like "The next time Kerry wants to comment on women she finds to be hot I'll just sit back and let her go on..." and it came off as "Laurence and I will just sit here and whack off while you do that."

Too pervy and too creepy.

One of the WORST things I've ever heard on the Score's airwaves was when Tom Shaer and another guy who was part of his show for a while, also named Tom, convinced Dorothy Humphrey (she did traffic and has a nails on a chalkboard voice) to mimic having an orgasm while calling out both of their (Tom and Tom's) names.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Tad Queasy wrote:
When I tuned in around 12:50 or so today I guess Keary was commenting on yet another of Laurence's List of Hot Bitches He Would Fuck (cause, you know, he's hetero and loves to fuck hot bitches because, I don't know if I mentioned this, but he's totally hetero and likes to fuck hot bitches)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tad Queasy wrote:
One of the WORST things I've ever heard on the Score's airwaves was when Tom Shaer and another guy who was part of his show for a while, also named Tom, convinced Dorothy Humphrey (she did traffic and has a nails on a chalkboard voice) to mimic having an orgasm while calling out both of their (Tom and Tom's) names.

That sounds godawful.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:

That sounds like a nice SHOCK JOCK attention getting thing.

Not good, but I could see it.

Its no worse than the Cooking up sports show

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Tad Queasy wrote:
4/3: Are John Calipeary and Keary both Allergic to Deary?

Golf clap.

Tad Queasy wrote:
When I tuned in around 12:50 or so today I guess Keary was commenting on yet another of Laurence's List of Hot Bitches He Would Fuck (cause, you know, he's hetero and loves to fuck hot bitches because, I don't know if I mentioned this, but he's totally hetero and likes to fuck hot bitches)

Standing ovation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Obviously, none of you like women. Who amongst us doesn't sit at home and compile lists of bangable celebrities? Why, just the other day, redskingreg was composing his top 10 list of hot ladies from 1987. Then mom told me dinner was ready, so I had to stop.

(I assume that's a typical night at LoHo's house)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Today is the last day of Spiegel and anybody, because Mac comes back Monday.