It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Is being a Cub fan special?
Yes, the Cubs have things no other team has. I'm glad I'm a Cub fan. 30%  30%  [ 8 ]
No, it's the same as being a fan of any other team. The Cubs just happen to be the team I pull for. 70%  70%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 27
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 pm 

So, in conclusion "Stay out of Cubs business". :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
So, in conclusion "Stay out of Cubs business".

No

You seem to think, that Cub fans care about your specific cub thoughts

I find that extremely odd

Im not telling you to talk about it, Im just telling you that you are coming off a little arrogant.

BTW, thats 8 posts since Rick said he was Ending it with this....

I guess this matters to him a little :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 pm 

It's a message board. I'm just making posts. Same as everyone else in this thread.

I recommend though if you don't want to read my thoughts head to the Cubs section. I don't post there very often.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm 

Brick makes a good point. Why is this in the General Discussion section? And why hasn't Frank pointed that out yet? :scratch:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It's a message board. I'm just making posts. Same as everyone else in this thread.

Right, I guess Im hung up on the word Unfortunately

Seems to indicate a higher level of importance. Maybe Im reading too much into it.

I would say, its not fortuante or unfortunate. Its just your thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
My thoughts are mostly unfortunate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:40 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
My thoughts are mostly unfortunate.

:lol: Solid point

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
spanky wrote:
Brick makes a good point. Why is this in the General Discussion section? And why hasn't Frank pointed that out yet? :scratch:
You can only start polls in certain forums. It falls under the sports thread in the General forum loophole.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:56 pm 

Bros, bein a Cubs fan is like totes mcgotes the best bra. It's like you got all these hot sluttywhuttys comin' to the game all the time and you know the Stylie hooks that shit up Old Stylie! Oh bros, back in the days of Hi-Tops me and Brendan used to fuck shit up nightly. Chaz would hold his own, but this one night he had to drop a deuce and there was like no room to go anywhere. the bathrooms were all fuckin' full and so he had to go outside? Fuckin home run ball came down right next to where he was squattin' behind the place and all these motherfuckers started scrambling around him to get it! Hahahah! Bro it was for reals the funniest fuckin' thing ever.

Chaz is all sad, all like "Hey bros give me room!" and the manager comes out and sees he's takin' a shiz and is like "Hey you get out of here! I'll arrest you!"

Me and Brendan lost him after that. I think he took off. But we wound up hittin' up White Castle on the way home, and had like 8 Jalapeno burgers each. Fuckin' stomach was hurtin' the next day and I had to shit like five times at work. I was in there all day, and some dude called my dad about it. I just was all, Dad it's the Cubs, and I was out supportin' them and shit. He was all "fine, just stop going to the bathroom so much."

Only other time I had to do that was like this one fuckin' weird ass time after hittin' up the Louie I was tappin' some bitch named Carlie or Annie or some shit...well, she had somethin' man. I think it was crabs or some shit. Bitch totally fucked my shit up for a while before it went away. You think jock itch sucks? Bro this shit was like a nuclear holocaust. For realsies.

Usually we just hook up at Parker's house and play bags before the games. Just chillaxin all day drinkin B-Li's before it's time to represent the Blue. Fuckin' tall boys all night long and hip flasks full of Jamo. It's the fuckin' best bein' a Cubs fan, bros.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7