It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MAC- this buds for you
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm 

GOT THE FIRE RIGHT HERE BUDDY. sweet american grown marijuana. since its illegal to cross internet lines with it, i shall smoke one for you. Its a cross between some blueberry tasting shit and some heavy indica shit. yes, thats right you can now buy bob marley in liquid form straight from the can but nothing knocks you out like a bowl of the REAL thing! where was i going with this again i forgot

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
A must watch

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marijuana-chronic-history/

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
IkeSouth wrote:
GOT THE FIRE RIGHT HERE BUDDY. sweet american grown marijuana. since its illegal to cross internet lines with it, i shall smoke one for you. Its a cross between some blueberry tasting shit and some heavy indica shit. yes, thats right you can now buy bob marley in liquid form straight from the can but nothing knocks you out like a bowl of the REAL thing! where was i going with this again i forgot

Blueberry is an indica strain...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Can I have some?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:03 am 

pizza_Place: Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
I still don't get why he stopped smoking marijuana? If he's going to keep smoking cigarettes then how are you doing your self any good by quitting the weed?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:47 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Gloopan Kuratz approves of this thread.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Johns in Cal City
Might as well get your smoke on dude. Dulls the pain of the path to oblivion.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
most blueberry is an indica dominant strain..in the neighborhood of 75% indica and 25 sativa...most blueberry has afghani genetics...try to find some blackberry kush or moonshine haze ike..that is some fire man...rare dankness is pushing out some fire ...may have to sort through a couple phenos but worth the effort.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:13 pm 

312player wrote:
most blueberry is an indica dominant strain..in the neighborhood of 75% indica and 25 sativa...most blueberry has afghani genetics...try to find some blackberry kush or moonshine haze ike..that is some fire man...rare dankness is pushing out some fire ...may have to sort through a couple phenos but worth the effort.

Very cool. Yeah pretty much everything in the last few years has turned into hybrid... I am def not complaining.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm 

yeah genetics are getting all messed up with all these pollen chuckers nowadays ...everybody is crossing a f1 and calling it a new strain and calling them self a breeder.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm 

312player wrote:
yeah genetics are getting all messed up with all these pollen chuckers nowadays ...everybody is crossing a f1 and calling it a new strain and calling them self a breeder.

Let's compare strains some time... For the record Narcos and cops watching the board, I do not grow...

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm 

i grow legally

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:13 pm 

312player wrote:
i grow legally

Whaaaa? You in Denver or Cali? Or are you sick? I confused.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm 

you should check out rollitup.org decent site..been a member there for a minute.. nah man 18 states and counting ..don't care to elaborate though on this site.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:17 pm 

312player wrote:
you should check out rollitup.org decent site..been a member there for a minute.. nah man 18 states and counting ..don't care to elaborate though on this site.

Cool. Understood.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm 

the autoflowering strains is not good for the genetics at all and seem to be "the thing" the last few years

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm 

just like your sig says, "if a law is unjust, and you continue to obey, YOU are the problem"

marijuana prohibition is the absolute dumbest and most harmful law we have in society, PERIOD. i cannot believe there is even ONE person left on this planet that still thinks it is harmful. let alone millions of them. you can even tell them to look up the definition of NON TOXIC and yet they dont care if crayola crayons are for sale but weed? oh god no that is satans plant!

marijuana is harmless. doctors know it. police know it. your parents know it. so why is this still a problem? BECAUSE OUR ENTIRE WORLD IS RUN BY A FEW CEO'S OF INTERNATIONAL BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES. THEY LOCK ALL MAJOR CORPORATIONS INTO INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS WHICH EFFECTIVELY ALLOW THEM TO WRITE RULES THAT SPAN ACROSS ALL BOARDERS DRIVEN BY THE POWER OF MONEY. LAWS? FUCK THOSE, BECAUSE THOSE ARE GOVERNED BY PEOPLE. FUCK PEOPLE. JUST GIVE THEM THE SAME PRODUCT FOR 20X THE COST, THEN WHEN THEY FREAK OUT, YOU BE THE NICE GUY AND GIVE THEIR COMPANY A 15% DISCOUNT IF THEY DRUG TEST THEIR EMPLOYEES. NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL PARTIES TO GET ANY BUSINESS YOU WANT TO BUY INTO YOUR INTERNATIONAL SUPERFUND THAT PROMISES TO PROMOTE WHATEVER CANDIDATE THEY WANT, PUTTING FURTHER PRESSURE ON THEM TO PLAY BY YOUR RULES ALONG WITH THE LAWS ALREADY IN PLACE WHICH ARE ALSO PARTIALLY WRITTEN BY YOUR LOBBYISTS. MONEY IS POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND A FOOT LONG DICK THAT NEVER GOES LIMP.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 pm 

amen sir