It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 7/12 Mac and Goff
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Btw I have adhd as well, and manic depression... So... What's next? Bad family stories? Dead people?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Jbi11s wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
no, i'm just smarter and faster than you. ironically enough, in my sporadic dances with the GNP of colombia, it tends to "chill me out" cuz while there's these "oh my god i love my life" ramblings, by and large, when you're ADHD like me it's because your neurotransmitters fire slower so stimulating your synaptical receptors to go at normal speed makes you... normal.

and smoking a bit too much, but hey, who's keeping score? * coughs *

also, child rape is bad. oh wait my sig has that covered.

Please define smarter and faster... I laughed when I read that.

clearly, your efforts to go ad hominem on me in the wake of my shedding light on the very real and serious issue of child rape goes to show that you, sir, are pro-child-rape.

jbills, do you have a problem with being sexually attracted to little boys? when did it start? did your uncle used to touch you inappropriately when you were in your kiddie pool as a lad?

stop trying to debase me because i am a man on a mission tonight! the freeh report is IMPORTANT and SO MUCH MORE than a school trying to save its own ass by throwing its own high level employees under the bus by embarking on an adventure down too little too late lane. the freeh report will go down in history alongside the magna carta and the declaration of independence as one of the most important documents in human history. any document that takes the bold stance that child rape is bad and that the people who actively try to cover it up for 20+ years is quintessential to the human condition, and i, for one, am glad that child rape will be taken a whole lot more seriously than throwaway lines like "eight year olds, dude, eight year olds" in box office bombs (the big lebowski)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm 

Not funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 pm 

Actually dated a girl who's lawyer dad drunkenly raped her for years starting when she was 8...

Not funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 pm 

So are YOU coked up drinking schlager with a bottle of pharmies near by? That wasn't meant to be funny because this is not a funny issue. I was only trying to reach out to you because if we start talking sexual abuse we're one kevin bacon game away from somebody who knows somebody who was sexually assaulted and there's nothing fun of that.

Again, thank you for being the universal arbiter of all things comedic. As always, it's ok to bag on me for being coked up and drunk and pillpopping, nevermind those whose lives have been decimated by substance abuse, but when we talk about sexual assault well * adjusts collar * that is just serious and 100% off limits because somebody knows somebody was sexually assaulted.

If you can comprehend what I'm getting at, this is what I'm trying to bring up about child rape before your rude interrupted. I'm not a jester or a clown here for your amusement, I am very much like Joe Pesci in that regard. there is nothing laughable about child rape, and it took the Freeh report to make me realize the sickening reality that sometimes entire higher learning organizations can be enablers in this sick and twisted world we live in. Nevermind all of the reporting that went on for the last year, today I too joined the 68% of people who changed their vote on Darren Rovell's twitter page to tear down Joe Paterno's statue because the depth of this scandal is sickening.

I find it ironic that we're having this debate in a Mac thread, because as Mac can attest to substance abuse is no joke. I too can attest to that. So as long as we keep personal ad hominem attacks in the realm of substance abuse they're OK, but if there is something sexual about it, stop it guys, JBills knows someone? Nice double standard.

I was simply trying to reach out to you man-to-man about potential issues you had growing up because you're trying to interrupt me when I'm doing serious work raising awareness of child rape with my every post. I do not appreciate being turned into the butt of the joke thanks to my relatively atypical nature, however, I understand because any personal problem, be it sexual deviance or substance abuse, is something that is great joke fodder until it hits too close to home, then it becomes an issue that nobody can dare bring up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:12 pm 

Cool story bro.

Now make your own fucking thread, and quit spamming other threads cus it is quite trollish.

Even tho its completely unquantifiable, and I shouldn't even partake in such an analogy, substance abuse is not as bad as child rape. Considering how many functioning addicts there are in cook county alone, the two aren't comparable.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Cool story bro.

Now make your own fucking thread, and quit spamming other threads cus it is quite trollish.

Even tho its completely unquantifiable, and I shouldn't even partake in such an analogy, substance abuse is not as bad as child rape. Considering how many functioning addicts there are in cook county alone, the two aren't comparable.

how many functional sexual predators are out there? you can't win the argument going that way.... the fact remains that i've previously poured my soul out on this board about my problems in the past, which you saw fit to use as comedic fodder for your trolling.... however, as i shed light on the very real issue of sexual abuse, once it gets established that you know someone who got sexually abused all comedy dies in the wake of your revelation, however, it's still ok for you to go after someone for their disease (ask AA)

doublestandards, j-bill-uh-strator, doublestandards.

besides this thread was dead anyways and i was just kicking around some dust on it putting forth a very real observation in the wake of the most important issue of child rape, and you took umbrage and used it as fodder to unleash a personal attack on me! typical trolling!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 pm 

Also lil buddy. Maybe if you condensed those posts down a bit, more posters would take you serious.

Just so you know, there are very few, if any posters who read more than a paragraph of such gibberish. Reading all your posts word for word would make a human being lose IQ points.

You are overcompensating quite hard right now. As you do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm 

You had a choice whether to be a babbling incoherent drunk.

Most abuse victims can't even comprehend what is happening during said abuse.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:19 pm 

Hilarious that you are hoisting yourself up on the alcoholic martyr cross...

Like there aren't at least a dozen addicts logging onto this site daily...

Come on Sini. More circular logic please.