It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Would you like to touch my monkey?

June 14, 2007
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Former player Byron Houston was arrested Wednesday on an indecent exposure charge.

A woman called police around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday to report that a man was masturbating at an intersection in northwestern Oklahoma City, police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said. Officers found Houston in the driver's seat of a vehicle with his underwear on the floorboard, and the woman positively identified him, Knight said.

Houston was arrested on counts of indecent exposure, engaging in a lewd act and driving with a canceled license. He was held at the Oklahoma County Jail on $4,000 bond. The district attorney's office had not filed charges Thursday.

The 37-year-old Houston, Oklahoma State's career scoring leader, averaged 3.9 points and 3.0 rebounds in his four-year NBA career
with Golden State, Seattle and Sacramento after being drafted by the Chicago Bulls in 1992.

He pleaded guilty to three counts of indecent exposure in 2003 and is a registered sex offender. He most recently updated his registry in March, according to the state Department of Corrections' website.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:13 am 

Could he really be 37 already. When I saw the report I thought he was one of the picks in Krause's decade of bad power forwards post Jordan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:24 pm 

Gross.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
This is no worse than the "appropriate places to do this activity" thread from last week.