It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 pm 

:lol: at all of yuse for making KS miserable.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm 

The courtesy flush is probably the single biggest waste of water imaginable. Thanks for ruining the planet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
How long does it take people to shit? I just don't understand the whole concept.

The +/- tends to be a good 10 minutes .... with a hard-hat on .... I carry a union card for the work I do in there.

I think in 2011 you left a Bears chat at halftime to take a dump. You didn't post again for three days.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Furious Styles wrote:
What type of lives do you people lead and/or food do you consume to read anything on the toilet? Please don't tell me you do this in public restrooms as well.

I read a book on French Impressionist Paintings. I find the pastorial images very soothing.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:
Honestly, I don't have time for Twitter. I've got enough meaningless things taking up way too much of my life. To each his own.

May I ask, what do you do on the shitter? Don't tell me you're one of those weirdos who doesn't read anything in the bathroom. I'm a big advocate of TwitterOnTheShitter.

KS is not going to like reading this.

I'm not happy about it, but I let it pass.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 pm 

How do you let anything you are going to use again into the whole bathroom entertainment equation? I know its old fashioned but the newspaper is the perfect medium for the bathroom. Bring it in, read it, leave it for the next guy.

There is way to much opportunity for doody contact, even trace amounts, with your phone, Ipad, tablet etc.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:34 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
How do you let anything you are going to use again into the whole bathroom entertainment equation? I know its old fashioned but the newspaper is the perfect medium for the bathroom. Bring it in, read it, leave it for the next guy.

There is way to much opportunity for doody contact, even trace amounts, with your phone, Ipad, tablet etc.

If you're worried about flying fecal flecks, you need to adjust your anal psi.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
the bigger news in all of this is that SHARK is a twitter TROLL.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
doug - evergreen park wrote:
the bigger news in all of this is that SHARK is a twitter TROLL.

SHARK wrote:
I'm just the messenger! I can't make this stuff up!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
He's also Twitter's resident disc jockey.

Andy Beebe ‏@Andy_Beebe 18h
Billy Squier's "Everybody Wants You"...What I'll leave you with. More Tweets 2morrow. Good night everybody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okZ0jctQWXg

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

yeah, I'd say your oft mentioned alchemy is more likely than being able to adjust the psi....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

There is a reason you don't shake hands with the left hand when visiting less hygienic countries.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
redskingreg wrote:
He's also Twitter's resident disc jockey.

Andy Beebe ‏@Andy_Beebe 18h
Billy Squier's "Everybody Wants You"...What I'll leave you with. More Tweets 2morrow. Good night everybody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okZ0jctQWXg
Same thing on Facebook. Its kind of annoying.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

There is a reason you don't shake hands with the left hand when visiting less hygienic countries.

Why the hell are you frequenting less hygenic countries to begin with? There are only so many chess tournaments in Bangkok.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Laurence cracked me up when he posted his young thug looking highschool ID pictures a couple hours after the rafer drama. it's almost like he wanted to remind durr weigel that beneath the comic-book-lovin / 4-huggin world famous man you don't want to meet in the elevator exterior lurks the indefatigable soul of a young man from the other side of the tracks who did what he had to do to make it to the level he's at. Well played indeed, Laurence!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:07 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Homewood-Flossmoor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
He wasn't a bad looking kid.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Looks normal enough.

How great is Homewood-Flossmoor, anyway? I mean, isn't being the most prestigious public school in the south suburbs kind of a tallest midget thing?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Some very, very nice golf courses down in that nape of the neck. Coyote Run, Ravisloe, and Idlewild to name a few.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm 

Dramatically different signature from the first ID to the second one. There is also an increase in the amount of facial hair. Someone is trying to hide something. Dr. Lecter might say he is in a transformational stage. Sir owns a two room condo in Hyde Park. I bet one of them has the door always shut with a blue light on and moths flying around.

He wasn't a bad looking guy. He's gained a lot of weight since then...I guess we all have.

Did your high schools allow facial hair? I don't remember anyone in high school at any school being allowed to sport anything more than long sideburns.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
sinicalypse wrote:
Laurence cracked me up when he posted his young thug looking highschool ID pictures a couple hours after the rafer drama. it's almost like he wanted to remind durr weigel that beneath the comic-book-lovin / 4-huggin world famous man you don't want to meet in the elevator exterior lurks the indefatigable soul of a young man from the other side of the tracks who did what he had to do to make it to the level he's at. Well played indeed, Laurence!

Posting a photo of Bernstein with his family? creepy and weird. Post Leery's high school id's? No big deal, just normal discourse.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

sinicalypse wrote:

Mean muggin! LMFAO! This guy is too much. :lol:

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:34 pm 

It's like Jim Rome and Damon Wayans had a baby.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Posting a photo of Bernstein with his family? creepy and weird. Post Leery's high school id's? No big deal, just normal discourse.

The key difference being Bernstein with his family. That's what makes it creepy. Pictures of all the hosts have been posted here with no issue. But when you start posting pictures of people who have nothing to do with the radio hatred (i.e. wives and kids, etc.), yes...it becomes creepy as fuck. C'mon Brogue, you know the difference.

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yes, much like the mob, family members are off limits. It's been that way since I got here, and it makes sense to me.

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:

The key difference being Bernstein with his family. That's what makes it creepy. Pictures of all the hosts have been posted here with no issue. But when you start posting pictures of people who have nothing to do with the radio hatred (i.e. wives and kids, etc.), yes...it becomes creepy as fuck. C'mon Brogue, you know the difference.

^Best in the business^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 pm 

I understand what DB is saying. He's saying that Rafer being the product of his dad, received an opportunity that he may have otherwise not gotten. My point is that the name is only a part of the equation.

Similarly, Karen Jordan also has a father who has been in the business for a long time. Of course she benefits from it, but I'm sure she also had to work her ass off to prove her ability to do the job.

The two battlin' midgets can go the hell away, and please take that clueless cow Karen Jordan to hell with them. We'll all be better off for it.

She may be Elvis shooting the tv worthy for me. "Work"-ed hard my ass. I don't think she has a single f-ing clue about anything in this city, nor any proof that she works hard at anything other than to get her bland ass into the cake/makeup chair on time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
It's like Jim Rome and Damon Wayans had a baby.

Abortion - stat!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
I understand what DB is saying. He's saying that Rafer being the product of his dad, received an opportunity that he may have otherwise not gotten. My point is that the name is only a part of the equation.

Similarly, Karen Jordan also has a father who has been in the business for a long time. Of course she benefits from it, but I'm sure she also had to work her ass off to prove her ability to do the job.

The two battlin' midgets can go the hell away, and please take that clueless cow Karen Jordan to hell with them. We'll all be better off for it.

She may be Elvis shooting the tv worthy for me. "Work"-ed hard my ass. I don't think she has a single f-ing clue about anything in this city, nor any proof that she works hard at anything other than to get her bland ass into the cake/makeup chair on time.

Don't you dare talk about the lovely Karen Jordan like that. You lost your everlovin' mind, Reader?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next