It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
How can I listen to wscr and not hear anyone ( perhaps I missed it) speak of hiring a Cub manager who KNOWS the cubs well, is a very knowledgable baseball man, AND WHO HAS A WORLD SERIES RING as a manager.. Why hasn't and why isn't anyone pushing for Bob Brenly to be interviewed. Makes no sense not to hire him. In fact the Cubs after embarrassing themselves and their fans by ushering Ryno out the door should get down on their knees and beg Brenly to take the job. If nothing else. for gods sake people, MENTION HIS NAME.. as a candidate. And Theo... you lost my respect with the way you handled Sandberg. You need to bring the youngsters ALL up next year and rid this franchise of the continual wait till next year mentality that fosters a spirit of losing and one of malcontent among the fans. Did you see the Dodgers making Puig spend even one year in the minors.. ? This is a watered down MLB .. too many teams. too many mediocre pitchers and for sure too many crappy players who swing at pitches that bounce to the plate. Bring them up.. but first get a manager that won't stand for Castro's lapses and bench him immediately and wont stand for a second basement who continually hits 250.. etc etc.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
I can't afford a second basement. Is that something new?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Second basement....hmmm? The next level of luxury!

I put in 2nd laundry rooms, 2nd dishwashers, 2nd kitchen sinks, 2nd storage, all common now, but the 2nd basement could become a thing!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
BULLIES!

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
"it's like a basement within a basement"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm 

For the record, OP, you are the fifth guy to have a lame username that is a play on Nostradamus.
Your posts reek of diseased twat.

All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace.
Am I evil? Yes. I am.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Saw diseased twat last year at HOB, they stunk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 am 

not reading until paragraphs are employed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Wrong Section.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Gotta love when interns are put up to making one-off accounts for bored radio hosts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 am 

nostrildamas wrote:
How can I listen to wscr and not hear anyone ( perhaps I missed it) speak of hiring a Cub manager who KNOWS the cubs well, is a very knowledgable baseball man, AND WHO HAS A WORLD SERIES RING as a manager.. Why hasn't and why isn't anyone pushing for Bob Brenly to be interviewed. Makes no sense not to hire him. In fact the Cubs after embarrassing themselves and their fans by ushering Ryno out the door should get down on their knees and beg Brenly to take the job. If nothing else. for gods sake people, MENTION HIS NAME.. as a candidate. And Theo... you lost my respect with the way you handled Sandberg. You need to bring the youngsters ALL up next year and rid this franchise of the continual wait till next year mentality that fosters a spirit of losing and one of malcontent among the fans. Did you see the Dodgers making Puig spend even one year in the minors.. ? This is a watered down MLB .. too many teams. too many mediocre pitchers and for sure too many crappy players who swing at pitches that bounce to the plate. Bring them up.. but first get a manager that won't stand for Castro's lapses and bench him immediately and wont stand for a second basement who continually hits 250.. etc etc.
You are already the 3rd smartest Cub fan on this site. Welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
nostrildamas wrote:
You are already the 3rd smartest Cub fan on this site. Welcome.

1. IMU
2. Frank
3. Nostrildamas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders
The Cubs should hire Tim Tebow...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Makalu G wrote:
The Cubs should hire Tim Tebow...

Jews for Jesus ?!?