It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Shut the fuck up, Larry.

Post your thoughts here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
It's only 10 minutes into the show, Spiegl, stop trying to make "groinkle" happen.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
It's veary difficult.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
As posted hard the "B" yesterday and threw up just a little. :pukel: :puker: :puker:

I am sure Spiegs wanted to punch him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
OK, I think I'm done for the day.

Leery talking about how racist Punch Out (I think that's the game the were talking about) is.
Leery talking about all the beautiful mixed ladies out there.
Apparently, even Oreo cookies have a lot to do with race for Leery.
Spiegel still desperately trying to get a positive reaction to "groinkle."
Both of them trying to talk to Kerry about sex toys...again.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 am 

Thanks for telling us what's going oawn with the Eagles.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:26 am 

Until Earon Rodgers is available...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
WSCR senior management is not worried!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
What's going oawn.....yea, what's going oawn....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 pm 

pizza_Place: sit down
These guys on Sam Hurd:

"He's a Kingpin"
\

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm 

im torn on it. all he did was sell drugs, and he gets life in prison. people rape girls and get off in 10 years.

but he wasnt exactly your neighborhood peddler-

Quote:
Had Hurd received the 50 kilos per week he suggested at Morton’s, he would have poured nearly three tons of cocaine onto Chicago’s streets each year.

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/12/sam-hurd-cocaine-bust/

dick and dumshit wonder why he wanted to be a drug kingpin when he already had an nfl paycheck... well if your pushing zz literally TONS of cocaine, i think the nfl paychecks seem pitiful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Roberto's
Am I the only one who is getting tired of the programming becoming almost exclusively devoted to race baiting from the time Mully and Hanley leave the airwaves until Boers & Bernstein sign off? From Oreo cookies being turned into a race thing, someone saying that Todd Hollandsworth was well spoken to making a point of drafting a negro league player during their "Best Catcher Draft." Is it really always about race??? What a horrible filter to live your life through.

I can hear the disdain in Spieg's voice when it happens. something's gotta give. This crap is really hard to listen to. I am slowly becoming more and more familiar with new WGN line-up, and I never thought I would say that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
BigClem wrote:
Is it really always about race??? What a horrible filter to live your life through.

yeah but if you're white it's not so bad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:43 pm 

BigClem wrote:
Am I the only one who is getting tired of the programming becoming almost exclusively devoted to race baiting from the time Mully and Hanley leave the airwaves until Boers & Bernstein sign off? From Oreo cookies being turned into a race thing, someone saying that Todd Hollandsworth was well spoken to making a point of drafting a negro league player during their "Best Catcher Draft." Is it really always about race??? What a horrible filter to live your life through.

I can hear the disdain in Spieg's voice when it happens. something's gotta give. This crap is really hard to listen to. I am slowly becoming more and more familiar with new WGN line-up, and I never thought I would say that.

Did you hear their (the morning show...I can't tell them apart) interview with Maria Menounos last week? Can't believe that laugh would come from something that hot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
It's veary difficult.

Haha, I was gonna post that one.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
B

I have a friend we call B. Known him for 25+years, one of my good friends! Not some guy I ask questions to in a mens locker room!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:47 pm 

MattInTheCrown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
It's veary difficult.

In Leary's defense, he correctly said both Carolina and Kerry today.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:52 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
im torn on it. all he did was sell drugs, and he gets life in prison. people rape girls and get off in 10 years.

Quote:
Had Hurd received the 50 kilos per week he suggested at Morton’s, he would have poured nearly three tons of cocaine onto Chicago’s streets each year.

dick and dumshit wonder why he wanted to be a drug kingpin when he already had an nfl paycheck... well if your pushing zz literally TONS of cocaine, i think the nfl paychecks seem pitiful.

actually after reading the whole article, i pray for hurd. im sorry, what he did was illegal but he wasnt violent or meaning to cause harm to anyone. he didnt even make a profit on his teammates that he sold to. and while it appears he WAS about to get into major cocaine trafficking, he hadnt done so yet- and for the things he has done there is no way he should be in jail for life. they are basically throwing away the key for things he said- no joke.

what a sad story. rehabilitation would be perfect for this guy. intelligent, well spoken, healthy man that COULD provide a positive influence to our society will do nothing more then rot away in a jail cell... even worse, because of his ties to mexican cartels, even if they are weak connections, he might have his life in danger.

what a disaster of justice. give the guy 10 years, take away his money... but dont throw the guys life away. just awful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:02 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
It's veary difficult.

He is strangely selective. For instance, you'd think he'd refer to the Chicago professional football team as the "Beers," but he doesn't.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm 

MattInTheCrown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
MattInTheCrown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
It's veary difficult.

He is strangely selective. For instance, you'd think he'd refer to the Chicago professional football team as the "Beers," but he doesn't.

Actually, I believe hearing him pronounce it Beers is what triggered this sickness I have.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
IkeSouth wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Quote:

actually after reading the whole article, i pray for hurd. im sorry, what he did was illegal but he wasnt violent or meaning to cause harm to anyone. he didnt even make a profit on his teammates that he sold to. and while it appears he WAS about to get into major cocaine trafficking, he hadnt done so yet- and for the things he has done there is no way he should be in jail for life. they are basically throwing away the key for things he said- no joke.

what a sad story. rehabilitation would be perfect for this guy. intelligent, well spoken, healthy man that COULD provide a positive influence to our society will do nothing more then rot away in a jail cell... even worse, because of his ties to mexican cartels, even if they are weak connections, he might have his life in danger.

what a disaster of justice. give the guy 10 years, take away his money... but dont throw the guys life away. just awful.

I came away pretty much the same after reading it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:44 pm 

A life sentence is excessive and unjust. I was watching Sunday night about a weed kingpin in Detroit, who was moving tons of stuff, with murders being committed, and he's now out after serving 12 years.

On the other side, I listen to Hurd and I'm struck by the chameleon like personality he presented. Church boy, prayerful, willing to donate his time. Big time week smoker who partied all the time with just about anyone. A perfect dupe for a government case to entrap a perfect dupe.

Ever sense Turd and Leery talked about having sources naming Hurd as a "drug kingpin" I've followed along (they didn't, but that's par for therir course). Hurd, had he kept his nose clean, would have probably gotten by with a few years for his first pop. But the dumb ass is again caught on tape talking about getting Coke. He claims he really didn't roll with his cousin? Yeah, his cousin just loaned him his car for prom and gave him a couple of pounds to head off to college, just because.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
No Clever Moniker wrote:
I was watching Sunday night about a weed kingpin in Detroit, who was moving tons of stuff

And now he coaches the Bulls.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Both of them trying to talk to Kerry about sex toys...again.

That's when I got the hell out of there...