It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 359 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Beggars
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 11m RT @bkravitz: Cody Zeller will declare for the nba draft, a source tells The Star. Presser at 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
cpguy wrote:
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 11m RT @bkravitz: Cody Zeller will declare for the nba draft, a source tells The Star. Presser at 4

Good riddance. He can go be soft for someone else.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 am 

Oladipo announced yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 am 

Kirkwood, we need a new version.

I was talking with Fischer on Saturday night and he was headed down on Sunday morning. Had a workout on Sunday evening and was starting Summer school classes yesterday. His father mentioned that as of now they are expecting him to start, but looking forward to what you guys have to say about him. Absolutely fantastic young man!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am 

Hawg Ass wrote:

I was talking with Fischer on Saturday night and he was headed down on Sunday morning. Had a workout on Sunday evening and was starting Summer school classes yesterday. His father mentioned that as of now they are expecting him to start, but looking forward to what you guys have to say about him. Absolutely fantastic young man!

I updated this one for now but will probably create a new one closer to season tip so we don't have the stink of Cody Zeller.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:

I updated this one for now but will probably create a new one closer to season tip so we don't have the stink of Cody Zeller.

That would be great, but you are in charge. I still can't believe you don't like donuts, crazy!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 am 

:lol:

Lived right across the street from a donut shop at IU. Never went once. Now bagels...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 am 

BUMP.

Tip against Chicago State 7 ET.

A new era begins. The Luke Fischer Experience.

Without the Big Pussy clogging the floor I expect the Hoosiers to go undefeated.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 am 

10 losses at a minimum.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:06 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
10 losses at a minimum.

How is Purdue looking this year? I honestly have no idea.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am 

As much as it pains me to say it, Luke will probably struggle early on. He has to add some pounds and muscle, but he is a very talented big man.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 am 

Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
10 losses at a minimum.

They'll be significantly better this year but that bar is low. They fixed a lot of issues.

It all comes down to AJ Hammons. He has the potential to be one of the best players in the conference. If he is, Purdue should be an easy tournament team. If he's simply above average they'll be a bubble team.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:31 am 

The Big Ten is going to be a bear this year. I don't think it has a national title contender but the overall depth of the conference will be absurd.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 am 

Hawkeye Vince wrote:
The Big Ten is going to be a bear this year. I don't think it has a national title contender but the overall depth of the conference will be absurd.

Vince, your Hawkeyes just got a nice commitment from a very good player out of here, Brady Ellingson. He plays for a neighboring high school and is really solid.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am 

Hawkeye Vince wrote:

State and SUP should be contenders.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawkeye Vince wrote:

Vince, your Hawkeyes just got a nice commitment from a very good player out of here, Brady Ellingson. He plays for a neighboring high school and is really solid.

Ellingson is a nice get. Granted his offer list was not the most impressive (Other than Mizzou, he was being wooed by mid majors) but he seems to fit the mold of what Fran wants from his 2 guards - shoot and shoot some more and play D. He was not Fran's first choice in the 2014 class but after Ulis chose UK, Fran grabbed a committment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 pm 

Hawkeye Vince wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Hawkeye Vince wrote:

Ellingson is a nice get. Granted his offer list was not the most impressive (Other than Mizzou, he was being wooed by mid majors) but he seems to fit the mold of what Fran wants from his 2 guards - shoot and shoot some more and play D. He was not Fran's first choice in the 2014 class but after Ulis chose UK, Fran grabbed a committment.

Yeah, he is not a 4 or 5 star recruit, but could end up being one of those kids where you ask yourself, what did other teams not see in him? Great kid too, he is the cousin of a really good friend of mine.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
10 losses at a minimum.

They'll be significantly better this year but that bar is low. They fixed a lot of issues.

It all comes down to AJ Hammons. He has the potential to be one of the best players in the conference. If he is, Purdue should be an easy tournament team. If he's simply above average they'll be a bubble team.

May not help to start the season, with Hammons suspended, I think it was just the exhibition games and last nights, see how rest of his season goes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 pm 

Beat LIU Brooklyn by 1 point...at home. Were actually losing at half.

Fire Crean.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm 

#karma for laughing at our first game.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:26 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
#karma for laughing at our first game.

It's easy to be impressed when you go from Dakich to Crean. I've seen the light. He sucks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I'm hoping that was an isolated incident. I havent hit the panic button yet.

Concerning Crean, I'm hoping he gets the team back to a consistent respectable level so that one of the truly elite coaches will take the job in the future. I dont think Crean is going to be a guy that gets you a national championship.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:50 pm 

Quote:
As Tom Crean and his assistant coaches Steve McClain, Tim Buckley and Kenny Johnson addressed the media about a 2014 recruiting class in which James Blackmon Jr., Robert Johnson and Max Hoetzel all signed their National Letter of Intents on Thursday, Crean emphatically repeated the phrase on multiple occasions.

“We addressed our needs with a capital ‘N’,” he said.

That need that was so effectively filled by a class with two 6-foot-3 guards and a 6-foot-7 forward?

“Downhill players that can make shots,” Crean said.

With a team that made only 2-of-24 3-point attempts in its first three halves of the season, Indiana’s 2014 recruiting class, ranked No. 17 according to the 247Composite, is regarded for its shooting. Blackmon and Johnson each have elite shot-making skills. Indiana focused on recruiting Hoetzel because of his size and long-range shooting ability, in addition to his athletic upside.

The fuck is this shit. Shits the bed with a team with 2 lottery picks and then only recruits 17th best class being a blue blood program and facilities that've upgraded like crazy.

Fire Crean.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 pm 

Pretty cool to see Fischer playing at Madison Square Garden.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:42 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
Pretty cool to see Fischer playing at Madison Square Garden.

THE FUTURE!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 am 

Still can't beat a zone.

Fire Crean.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
:lol: :lol: I love Kirkwood's Crean hatred.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
IU looked really good last night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 pm 

I do like their freshman, very talented. I think as the year goes on they will get better and better. Syracuse is as good of a team as I have seen this year.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm 

Looks like a few candidates for Creaning are starting to show up!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 359 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next