It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WSCR v DELTA HOUSE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:09 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
If you have never been a part of a Fraternity, you wouldn’t know what one is like, but trust me WSCR is pretty damn close to one and one Fraternity everyone does know is ANIMAL HOUSE (If you haven’t seen Animal House feel free to kick your own ass), so I just ran down a few WSCR people and how they might fit in with certain characters in the movie.

Rod Zimmerman – Dean Wormer! This was a no brainer! The Inventor of “Double Secret Probation”

Mitch Rosen – My guy Mitch is HOOVER! He worries and exists to try and keep the place running right. He tells everyone what to do, most say OK, some just do as they wish

Terry Boers – Eric “Otter”Stratton ‘Rush Chairman’ damn glad to meet you. The veteran. The guy who makes witty comments off the cuff, could probably do something else, but likes it there as the king.

Dan Mcneil – BOON! Otters running mate. Usually in control, knows what he wants, has an occasional break down but gets back on his feet. The other veteran do what he wants to do guy in the house.

Mike Mulligan – D Day. I think if all hell broke lose and Mully could go black leather biker demolition guy, he would! There is an evil streak ready to bust out there!

Brian Hanley – Pinto! AKA Larry Kruger. I know he has been around as long as anyone, still soft spoken, conflict free and will go with the program

Dan Bernstein – Professor Dave Jennings. Boring as hell professor, talking shit to his class and they fall asleep.

Matt Spiegel – Flounder…too easy I know….someone has to be!

Dustin Rhodes –“STORK”…” What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're all expelled. There's nothing to fight for anymore.

Leary – Douglas C. Neidermeyer ““Killed by his own Troops in Vietnam” “…..”Put Neidermeyer on it. He's a sneaky little shit”

Rongy - Gregory "Greg" Marmalard, Slick guy, couple of GF’s. That’s my guy…oh “He becomes a Nixon White House aide and is subsequently raped in prison in 1974.”

Jay Z – James 'Izzy' Whetstine he is the guy who comes in to measure the dead horse in the Deans office

Abbatacola – Stephen Bishop, guitar playing guy on Stairs for girls.

Shep – Chip Diller ‘thank you sir may I have another!”, probably more potential to do some things around there, but gotta go for it.

10 Ft, Iowa Scott, Espo, Rodewald, Les, - Ken, Lonny, l'd like you to meet...Mohammet.Jugdish, Sidney and Clayton.

Sorry, nobody there is even close enough to be Belushi

Post subject: Re: WSCR v DELTA HOUSE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Terry Boers is "The Stork"

A brain damaged moron.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:27 am 

I'd say drinky is Boon.

Jiggles is Mandy Pepperidge or Babs Jansen

Julie is the the mayor's daughter/cashier at the supermarket who Otter asks to the Toga party

that girl who used to bake Sir brownies is Sissy, Flounder's "girlfriend" who is immediately hit on by Eric Stratton when she walks in the door

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:18 am 

Little known fact.

-Robert Cray in the Otis Day and the Knights band

-The Dexter Lake club lounge was for sale in 2010? for less than $50K, but this couple bought it and reopened it, very cool http://www.dexterlakeclub.com/about-us

-My Fave, the President of the UNiv of Oregon rejected the idea of them filming the Graduate at oregon. I think they want to U of calf berk? Whichever it was, it became a hit and helped bring up the recognition of the University when the movie became a hit. He didnt want to miss that chance again, so he said OK to Animal House.....but would the name ANIMAL HOUSE v THE GRADUATE might give something away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
bigfan wrote:
Little known fact.

-Robert Cray in the Otis Day and the Knights band

-The Dexter Lake club lounge was for sale in 2010? for less than $50K, but this couple bought it and reopened it, very cool http://www.dexterlakeclub.com/about-us

OOOHHH boy is this grrrrreat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I think revenge of the nerds is more fitting.

mac-booger
larry-lamar
Bernstein -scholnick
Finfer-asian guy
Terry-ogre

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm 

312player wrote:
I think revenge of the nerds is more fitting.

mac-booger
larry-lamar
Bernstein -scholnick
Finfer-asian guy
Terry-ogre

Univ of Arizona!

Know a ton of people who were extras in that movie! Wasnt there when they filmed it, but many where freshman when they filmed it, still in school when I got there.

Couple of guys in my frat working the 6 and 7 year plan. Smartest guys around!