It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 am 

Hi guys! :lol:

Don't read into anything.

I remember when Sini was a huge fan. So much so that I had to block 7 different twitter accounts because he was bombarding me with his awful music. Then he started bothering my sister on twitter. Remember that, Sini? You're a true Stan. As far as the other stuff...I'm having a decent time of it down here in Atlanta. Life is pretty good for me. I'm growing and doing what I love to do. And it's not for free! Gotta love America. The XM opportunity much like the Atlanta one wasn't something I sought out; but am glad came my way. I think the biggest misconception about the city is that people don't care about sports. There are so many people who grew up in other cities here, so there is a strong presence; but sometimes it isn't for the locals. Braves are the biggest thing in the south next to college football. Falcons fans are just the southern cousins of Bears fans judging from the calls nightly. All in all I'm enjoying myself. Life is crazy. Can't forecast anything. Just trying to make the best decision for me and my peeps.

Y'all be easy. Talk to ya down the road.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hi Jason. Last time you were on with Mac and Spiegs, you weren't awful . You seem to do better work 700 miles away.Keep it that way. Sini's response is gonna be epic. /popcorn

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:45 am 

Jason Goff wrote:
Falcons fans are just the southern cousins of Bears fans judging from the calls nightly.

What does this mean?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 am 

They all want Sean Renfree to start over Matty Ice I think.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:09 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:
Falcons fans are just the southern cousins of Bears fans judging from the calls nightly.

What does this mean?

Dumb, bald, flabby, pasty, racist, man-children.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I think I may read Sini's next post. Even if it's longer than a page.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Yikes Sini.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
good dolphin wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

What does this mean?

They want to move linebackers to the defensive line.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:22 am 

O/U on Sini's response: 11,643.5 words

CANT WAIT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:41 am 

Jason Goff wrote:
I remember when Sini was a huge fan. So much so that I had to block 7 different twitter accounts because he was bombarding me with his awful music. Then he started bothering my sister on twitter. Remember that, Sini? You're a true Stan.

:lol: :lol:

Only 7? That's a little disappointing, I would have expected more on sini's part

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Jason Goff wrote:

I remember when Sini was a huge fan. So much so that I had to block 7 different twitter accounts because he was bombarding me with his awful music. Then he started bothering my sister on twitter. Remember that, Sini? You're a true Stan. As far as the other stuff...I'm having a decent time of it down here in Atlanta. Life is pretty good for me. I'm growing and doing what I love to do. And it's not for free! Gotta love America. The XM opportunity much like the Atlanta one wasn't something I sought out; but am glad came my way. I think the biggest misconception about the city is that people don't care about sports. There are so many people who grew up in other cities here, so there is a strong presence; but sometimes it isn't for the locals. Braves are the biggest thing in the south next to college football. Falcons fans are just the southern cousins of Bears fans judging from the calls nightly. All in all I'm enjoying myself. Life is crazy. Can't forecast anything. Just trying to make the best decision for me and my peeps.

Y'all be easy. Talk to ya down the road.

sinicalypse wrote:
p.s. we should be together, too

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:25 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Jason Goff wrote:

I remember when Sini was a huge fan. So much so that I had to block 7 different twitter accounts because he was bombarding me with his awful music. Then he started bothering my sister on twitter. Remember that, Sini? You're a true Stan.

you know i almost posted to spmack that you were going to descend from the clouds and basically do the "disgruntled fan" thing and use his status as being a producer/host to be llike "yeah he's weird guys, isn't he?" and blah blah blah. here's what i remember goff:

1) bourbonnais 09. roughly 2 or 3 times i'm standing around watching practice and you come up behind me and tap me on the shoulder and i turn to get "the nod" --- especially as you did this the second time i had no idea what the fuck you were on about, so i can figure that maybe i babbled on the board that i was going to bourbonnais/b&b remote that day so maybe you knew who i was and you were a fan, so i ran to the car and got you a freestyle/CD to which you were like "thanks man blah blah blah blah blah" whatever. i'm just not used to people coming up to me and seeking my attention as if to say "whats up?" or "i approve of you" multiple times out of the blue, but then again i don't have much experience being hit on by guys, so maybe this is how it works? whatever. you're perfect in atlanta, dude, as i've said a few times on here.

2) you had your facebook page where you made your posts about sports and stuff, and i remember i'd come across some posts and post my little entertaining/insightful takes on the issue of the posts, and then you started specifically deleting every comment i said. now you're gonna turn to the board and go "he's nuts guys, amirite?" and know that since i tend to get a few in me and babble that the group will validate you and if anything your status = people want to kiss your ass and believe you more than me. but you went out of your way to fuck with me, not because i was "acting the fool' or anything, but because you had some weird thing with me at the time (maybe because i rejected you? =) and on facebook you didn't want some random listener/fan/stan looking better than you did on your own posts, so you didn't even block me or anything.... you just removed anything i said in the midst of your burgeoning ALS, which led me to message you like "what the fuck is up with you? what are you doing? you're weird" admittedly in my indelible ~750word no-punctuation/babbling style, and that's what led to you formally going out of the way to ostentatiously block me on twitter and everywhere else. i told you off, remember that?

or wait, it's easier to slag me off like i was a disgruntled superfan who was constantly spamming you with his music and therefore you had to get rid of me cuz i was desperately seeking your validation and you wouldn't give it so now i'm going nuclear because of the hurt of rejection. yeah. that's better than the actual truth where you were the one coming up to me IRL in the first place and then just fucking with me online because i had evidently rejected you / didn't-sign-up-for-the-goff-ALS.

and then your sister? well first of all i'm trying to remember if you made some tweet preaching about chicks whose twitter avatars have a shit-ton of cleavage looking like "hoes" and that they should put some damn clothes on. i think that was it. i also noticed in your feed that you were tweeting @ your sister, whose profile i checked out for shits and giggles and low and behold there's her tits hanging out in her avatar and etc etc. i found that hypocrisy completely amusing, so knowing that it would piss you off (and you still remember it to this day and had to jog my memory about it, so i was spot on) i engaged her for a menial twitter exchange where i made fun of my wannabe rapper status and your ostentatious animus of me and yeah, i mentioned the irony of your preaching re: her avatar, and maybe it was that i msg'd herb (now THERE'S someone who can bitch about my lame ass music and etc) like "hey do me a favor and tell goff if he's gonna preach about twitter whores then he needs to tell his sister to put on a damn shirt for her twitter avatar"

and i'll be damned if a day or two later her twitter avatar changed and those tits weren't hanging out. * claps hands * my work there was done. and considering the fact you sit on this implying like OMFG HE'S SO OBSESSED WITH ME HE WENT AFTER MY SISTER = my work there was done too. i wanted to piss you off and that i did, and it amuses me to no end that whenever you encounter the word "sinicalypse" you get all faclempt and tense up and BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK lest you be reminded that you're not god's gift to the earth in terms of sports knowledge/acumen/humor/witticisms. i am genuinely amused whenever there's a new *sini* account that never bothered tweeting @ you or following you, but i eventually go and check to see "i wonder if goff went out and blocked this one" and BING, it's true, so literally whenever you're going about your day to day life and the word "sinicalypse" pops up i midaswell be cam'ron saying "YOU MADDDDDD" and you proactively block me with or without the tweet championing your 7/+ blocks cuz you gotta let the ALS know that club goff is an exclusive place not for ne'er-do-wells like me. you have to let your sheep know that no cracking-wise/dissent will be tolerated in the goof universe.

so yeah dude, whatever man.... you can paint a picture like i was some goff superfan who eventually blew a fuse because you wouldn't validate my shitty music (project wackzilla is what i called it) and then rely on the board generally wanting to kiss your ass while knowing i'm relatively odd and thus your story will be accepted as the truth. i can live with that cuz in the end this is just some stupid e-/beef that amounts to jack shit in the real life. but i know that there's a few people on the board who have actually met me and broke bread/brews with me and know that, yeah i talk too much and TL;DR/WGAF, i'm not this aggro-crazy malevolent force of annoyance and that i'm prolly telling the truth about all of this, which of course goes down a bit different than you wanna easily wrap it up as. so per usual i'll just have to live with the fact that social status/order/caste has its place and your version of whatever-you-wanna-call-our-animus is going to go down as "the official version" --- but i know that i'm right and you're the weird one out of the two of us.

oh and btw the points i make are completely true; you're a milquetoast radio host whose #1 goal with social/media is to foster a fanbase of people who look-up-to/worship you as some sort of a mastermind, and when you come across some random underachieving superfuckup who has "it" and makes you look pedestrian in comparison you have to BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BRAG ABOUT BLOCKING BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK cuz you can't handle some random fuckup being more interesting/clever than you. in terms of your admittedly-nice-profession, you're the flava-flav/hypeman to the chuck-d/rappers of the world in that they go out and do their thing (playing sports) and then you get on the radio afterwards and you go "YEAAAAAA BWOY aka "my sources say that bosh / wade sandwich imminent in chicago" because you're not some real player, you're just a guy who did good work putting in the work / paying his dues to have a nice cushy media job talking about the "true players" in life, which again respect for man... .you did/do your thing... but don't come around like you're some brilliant sports god we're all supposed to worship when the only reason you're "kind of really a pretty big deal" is just because you were there while we listened to somebody else's show, not because you're actually that good.)

so whatever goff.... god bless ya and i hope you have a nice life. but don't carry on like i was some superfan who desperately needed YOUR validation to the point that when i didn't get it i flipped and started hating you out of the "hurt" of THE MAGNANIMOUS JASON GOFF REJECTING ME..... last i checked i was living my life not really giving two shits about you and then you popped up and started tapping me on the shoulder like "HEY I EXIST! NOTICE ME!" and then when i tried to it was you going out of your way to fuck with me and make it obvious that YOU, JASON GOFF MEGASTAR WHO EVERYONE LOVES AND WANTS OR WANTS TO BE, REJECT *ME*.... which, naturally, lends a little more credence to my conspiracy theory but hey that's neither here nor there.

so i suggest you just ignore ^^^^this^^^^ or just go WHOA TL;DR / LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE WROTE! SEE, HE *IS* OBSESSED GUYS, AMIRITE?!!?!? but when some two bit sports radio hack shows up to slander me to the point of implying i have such a hardon for him i'm actively trying to get to him through his sister, i am going to show up and tell you to fuck off.... no matter how many words it takes.

(i'll buy a beer for the first poster to pop up with a clever "you two need to go and get a room" cuz holy shit even i feel that way after all this =)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
oh fuck.... redskingreg beat me to the punch, so if he's ever at a board function one beer goes his way from me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:55 pm 

Need some more details around #1. Highly doubt Goff tapped a stranger on a shoulder and tried to talk to them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Bucky Chris wrote:
Need some more details around #1. Highly doubt Goff tapped a stranger on a shoulder and tried to talk to them.

Maybe he was wearing a shirt that said SINI on the back?

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:32 pm 

cleavage pic or GTFO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
good dolphin wrote:
cleavage pic or GTFO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:39 pm 

Bucky Chris wrote:

Even more doubtful that Sini would just make that up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

Not even necessarily accusing him of lying about that part, just assuming there is more to the story he left out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:44 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

why is that doubtful? He seems to have an active imagination.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 pm 

I have introduced Sini to my children without incident.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
good dolphin wrote:

:lol: Yet another reason I love the CSFMB.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm 

RFDC wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Bucky Chris wrote:

why is that doubtful? He seems to have an active imagination.

He has not given me any reason to doubt him. Has he lied before?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
RPB, don't let your Sini love get in the way of this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 pm 

spmack wrote:
RPB, don't let your Sini love get in the way of this.

Im not.

I just highly doubt Sini made that up. What would be the point?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:29 pm 

I'd trust sini over Goff.

Best believe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I'm a little slow. Does this imply Goff is burrito?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm 

I for sure don't trust Goff's geography. More likely this happened at 115 Bourbon St and not Bournannais.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
good dolphin wrote:

Dolphin Jr, Dolpholomew; allow me to introduce you to Sini.