It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:53 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
For a pothead, you sure have the motivation to doggedly follow people around and annoy them.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
For a pothead, you sure have the motivation to doggedly follow people around and annoy them.

That's an interesting take from a guy who repeatedly followed me around, to tell me that you didn't like what I posted (my music sucks, why am I posting so many pictures of tits, leave Chas alone, blah blah blah).

Yeah, let's make it about me.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Chus wrote:
Yeah, let's make it about me.

Where do you want me to start?

Btw, the midday show still hasn't come out of the tail spin that Meat and Larry put it in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:58 am 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Chus wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Chus wrote:

You said that Mitch won't fire Joos (your actual words). Only bigots like yourself would come up with such an absurd premise.

Does the United Negro College Fund get under your skin, as well?

That's not exactly what I said.

False.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=156&p=1970678

Scorehead wrote:
Chus wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
Meatpants has absolutely zero value to The Score. No one tunes in to listen to him. I doubt that Mitch would launch him though.

The Joo thing again, huh?

Mitch hires 'em but doesn't fire 'em.

Here, you insinuate that Mitch hired Bruce simply because he is a member of the tribe.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=156&p=1965408

Scorehead wrote:
Levine is terrible. Awful voice & he's a tool who doesn't get along with anyone. He's had words with a few Score guys who he has co-hosted with already. I have no idea why Mitch hired him. Wait...never mind...

Those are the words of a bigot. Why don't you just own it?

I'm going to bookmark this thread, so the next time somebody calls you a bigot, and you deny it and ask for proof, I will have it.

How is it bigoted to acknowledge that Joo's take care of their fellow Man? I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm guessing that you don't interact with many Joo's on a regular basis. A largre percentage of my distributors & customers are owned by Joo's. I have done business with these guys for 30+ years & have become close friends with many of them & their Families. I know their Wives & Children. The fact that they are Jooish never enters my mind. It doesn't matter. We have lunch & dinner together regularly.
It isn't racist or bigoted to acknowledge that the Joo's take care of their own & hire each other & protect each other. If you know any Joo's they will tell you this. I don't blame them after what they went through. I would do the same thing.

I like the Joo's & the balcks more than you do!!!

Make sure that you bookmark this thread, because this CSFMB business is serious business!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:57 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Scorehead wrote:

How is it bigoted to acknowledge that Joo's take care of their fellow Man? I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm guessing that you don't interact with many Joo's on a regular basis. A largre percentage of my distributors & customers are owned by Joo's. I have done business with these guys for 30+ years & have become close friends with many of them & their Families. I know their Wives & Children. The fact that they are Jooish never enters my mind. It doesn't matter. We have lunch & dinner together regularly.
It isn't racist or bigoted to acknowledge that the Joo's take care of their own & hire each other & protect each other. If you know any Joo's they will tell you this. I don't blame them after what they went through. I would do the same thing.

Make sure that you bookmark this thread, because this CSFMB business is serious business!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:59 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
BTW, The Score was, what, the #5 billing station in Chicago last year?

Mitch isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and neither (to my chagrin) are B&B (unless the first B cashes it in himself).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:25 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Quote:
How is it bigoted to acknowledge that Joo's take care of their fellow Man?

Let's not do revisionist history. You made your stupid observation several times, and you framed it as a negative. You said that Mitch will hire them, but not fire them. Nice of you to be so concerned about "them". Then you said that you didn't say it, even though you did. The fact that it took you several days to come up with this defense, proves that you are full of shit.

Why does it matter who is Jewish, and who isn't? I also asked you to list all of the goyim that Mitch fired, but you couldn't do it, because your premise is bullshit. You said that Mitch keeps Bruce around because he is Jewish. Bigots think along those lines. Just own it.

Quote:
I don't know what you do for a living, but I'm guessing that you don't interact with many Joo's on a regular basis. A largre percentage of my distributors & customers are owned by Joo's. I have done business with these guys for 30+ years & have become close friends with many of them & their Families.

Again, the "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" argument. I know you are talking about Jews, but it's the same principle. This is just a terrible defense.

Quote:
I know their Wives & Children. The fact that they are Jooish never enters my mind. It doesn't matter.

Bullshit. It entered your mind when talking about Bruce, and you posted it several times. You absolutely think along those lines. Just own it.

I have found that when a person, such as yourself, has to constantly state that they possess/do not possess certain traits, they are usually lying. If it's true, people know it, and you don't have to tell them. Like when Chas tries to pretend that he is tolerant of all people. He can repeat it over and over, but that doesn't make it true.

Quote:
We have lunch & dinner together regularly.

What's your point? I'm sure many racists have dined with black folks.

Quote:
It isn't racist or bigoted to acknowledge that the Joo's take care of their own & hire each other & protect each other.

There is no evidence that this is what is happening. You said something stupid. Just own it.

Quote:
If you know any Joo's they will tell you this. I don't blame them after what they went through. I would do the same thing.

Now, you are trying to tie this to the holocaust somehow? You are grasping at straws.

Quote:

If you say so.

Quote:

Spare me the "serious business" bullshit. After you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, you always say something stupid like:

-why are you checking my posts for accuracy?
-why are taking what I say so literally?
-CSFMB is serious business

Instead of saying any of those things, just say, "I am so full of shit, that even I know it".

This weak ass attempt of yours was grade A bullshit. Nobody is buying it. You sound as bad as Chas trying to defend your bigotry.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way