It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 5/15: Quigley and Finfer
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Finfer has been doing a headlines segment that is reminiscent of Teinowitz doing his almanac segment. Only far longer.

He brought up Aaron Rodgers dating Olivia Munn and brought up the rumors from earlier this year that Rodgers is gay. He then said nobody cares that he's gay, except maybe people in WI, and used his Bernstininan dumb-guy voice. *You* brought up the story, *you* brought up the rumors about him being gay, but those hicks in WI are the only people who care, right? :roll:

I don't know what they talked about earlier in the show, maybe it was very sport intensive, but they're going on about 20 minutes of talking about nothing. Finfer loves to hear himself talk and drones on and on and on.

I'm sort of curious at this point how long it will be until they start talking about something sports related.

Great, zombies talk. Maybe next they can talk about PBR and fixies.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Sounds awful

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:04 pm 

SomeGuy wrote:
Sounds awful

I'm doing something at work to get it out of the way so I can eat lunch and am just keeping this on until I'm done. I don't even necessarily dislike Finfer, he just never shuts up.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Not a fan of this quigley guy. Doesnt seem to initiate anything, but has lotsa thoughts on who isn't that good.

he should come to the Score and be part of the A team.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:28 pm 

Someone here said Finfer reminded them of Kermit the Frog. Now everytime I listen to him, I hear Kermit's voice on my radio. It doesn't help that Quigley has no personallity for radio and Griffith sounds like he took too many hits in the backfield. Griffith isn't the worst ex-athelete on the station. Amari Toomer can't even form a complete sentence.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
I'm a long time Finji guy...Quigley is terrible.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 pm 

Juiced wrote:
Someone here said Finfer reminded them of Kermit the Frog. Now everytime I listen to him, I hear Kermit's voice on my radio. It doesn't help that Quigley has no personallity for radio and Griffith sounds like he took too many hits in the backfield. Griffith isn't the worst ex-athelete on the station. Amari Toomer can't even form a complete sentence.

That was likely me who remarked about him sounding like Kermit. But that's not his worst offense. He lacks host-level talent, valid opinions, humor, intelligence, and mass appeal.

Finfer would fit right in at this round table:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z25TElBzqX8

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:40 pm 

Juiced wrote:

If you go to http://thegamechicago.com/, Finfer is kind of looks like Kermit today in his green hooded sweatshirt. He actually kind of looks like Arnold Horshack.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Fri May 16, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
The station is a horse abortion.