It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:07 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
while McNeil makes millions. Shammmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:13 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:

It is hard to believe that post like this exist when some of great mules have met the firing squad. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Hawg Ass wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

It is hard to believe that post like this exist when some of great mules have met the firing squad. :(

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
mcneil doesn't make millions.... or at least i dont think he does. i think pappy was about the apex of the score's payroll pyramid.... big daddy mack said here that he doesn't roll out of bed for under 300k, so i dont think he'd mention 300k if he was comfortably into 7 figures land. he's gotta be around 250-500k/year i'd conjecture to guess, based off of absolutely 0 knowledge of anything.

if anyone has a chance at approaching 7figs there it's gotta be FOTS, which is prolly all the more reason big daddy mack would love to take his e-cigarettes and o'douls (and o'dweeds? =) over on to TEH GAME 87.7 cuz i mean, shoot, finfer just doesn't have his toe wet, he's constructed atlantis at the bottom of the pool over there.... and call it a hunch quigley griffin and finger, let alone HARRY AND SPIKE, can go away or be reformed into 1.5-2.5 shows as MAC FINGER AND HARRY (and that one black dude who used to do bears pre/post on the mouse and i think he works for BTN and played for illinois but he was a fullback and if you're a fullback and you're not named something pimpfresh like "MACK STRONG" (which sounds like a nickname for camps when he's like "so hey have you seen any of my films?" =) we're not gonna remember you.

TL;DR (aka i have nothing to day) i can't figure mac makes millions per year. if he's been smart maybe he's got millions in the bank (especially if he met some REALLY. SMART. PEOPLE. who managed his money well) but like, yeah man, do you honestly think he's getting paid millions for a 9-1 gig? why do you think he REALLY wants to "take people home" aka "do what [he] do[es] best" --- that's where the top wages are, cuz if you can build ritual listening habits there then they'll bleed over into white sox baseball and then maybe stick around for low-hoe and grobbisimo.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I guess this "blackhawksfan" is a Score employee that was pissed that Danny Mac yelled at him too many times over the agates.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
mcneil doesn't make millions.... or at least i dont think he does. i think pappy was about the apex of the score's payroll pyramid.... big daddy mack said here that he doesn't roll out of bed for under 300k, so i dont think he'd mention 300k if he was comfortably into 7 figures land. he's gotta be around 250-500k/year i'd conjecture to guess, based off of absolutely 0 knowledge of anything.

if anyone has a chance at approaching 7figs there it's gotta be FOTS, which is prolly all the more reason big daddy mack would love to take his e-cigarettes and o'douls (and o'dweeds? =) over on to TEH GAME 87.7 cuz i mean, shoot, finfer just doesn't have his toe wet, he's constructed atlantis at the bottom of the pool over there.... and call it a hunch quigley griffin and finger, let alone HARRY AND SPIKE, can go away or be reformed into 1.5-2.5 shows as MAC FINGER AND HARRY (and that one black dude who used to do bears pre/post on the mouse and i think he works for BTN and played for illinois but he was a fullback and if you're a fullback and you're not named something pimpfresh like "MACK STRONG" (which sounds like a nickname for camps when he's like "so hey have you seen any of my films?" =) we're not gonna remember you.

TL;DR (aka i have nothing to day) i can't figure mac makes millions per year. if he's been smart maybe he's got millions in the bank (especially if he met some REALLY. SMART. PEOPLE. who managed his money well) but like, yeah man, do you honestly think he's getting paid millions for a 9-1 gig? why do you think he REALLY wants to "take people home" aka "do what [he] do[es] best" --- that's where the top wages are, cuz if you can build ritual listening habits there then they'll bleed over into white sox baseball and then maybe stick around for low-hoe and grobbisimo.

Mully and Hanley- $225k each
Mac- $350K
Spiegal- $200K
B and B- $350K each
Lawrence- $550K
Les- $125K

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Malnatis
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Mully and Hanley- $225k each
Mac- $350K
Spiegal- $200K
B and B- $350K each
Lawrence- $550K

What are these $$ figures coming from (no way Leary makes that much, and if it's true, I love the idea of Les making over 100K
Les- $125K

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:10 am 

The Larry number has been confirmed by multiple sources.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Lawrence Holmes + Felicia Middlebrooks = MATCH

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
...and that doens't even include his NBC money.

stack that

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

wow if that's true, no wonder so many of y'all hate him...I know, I know you hate his show and you think he's phony blah blah, but admit it: if he earns $500k how many of you think he deserves a fraction of that while you're toiling away for the man?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 am 

FullfledgedATeam wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

wow if that's true, no wonder so many of y'all hate him...I know, I know you hate his show and you think he's phony blah blah, but admit it: if he earns $500k how many of you think he deserves a fraction of that while you're toiling away for the man?
I think he deserves 6/5 of that salary.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:22 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
FullfledgedATeam wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

There's no way Laurence Holmes is making 500k. No way.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:22 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:24 am 

holy shit, my CAMPSIGNAL(TM) IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i called him out for that one time he played the race card on me via condescending to me, a white guy, for speaking out of place in talking about who the best rapper in NYC is.... and that brought him back to the board to post alongside his BFF krazy ivan! now i mention his alter ego name "MACK STRONG" and he's in the thread?

holy shit. i'm gonna go to the end of my driveway and say SPMACK three times and see if he pulls up.... and then we'll look at each other, realize we have nothing to say, and he can go about his day while i walk away thinking "....yeah, goff really ethered me there. good call sp-mackman!" and suddenly this song is suddenly apropos

ATTENTION FEMALES: IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO UTILIZE THE CAMPSIGNAL(TM) FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $49.95 PLUS S/H I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO UTILIZE THE CAMPSIGNAL(TM) FOR MAXIMUM EXCELLENCE IN YOUR FORTHCOMING 24HRS. NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'LL HAVE A LEGIT IMDB CREDIT AND MORE DAVID SPADA SWAG THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A SWITCH AT! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY @ 847-911-4680! CALL NOW! UNDER 18? GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION AND WE'LL GET YOU A FAKE ID! #BEARLYLEGAL #SPADA #SCOREGUYS #BRINGBACKPAPPY

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

how is that not your avatar dude? that's CH-tier if you pull it off.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I think he deserves 6/5 of that salary.[/quote]

If only you hadn't mistyped that on the number pad ...

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

It's actually a little more than that.

And he pays Herb's monthly parking and gives him a quarterly bonus. Including when the baseball season is in full swing.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm 

FullfledgedATeam wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

its always been the case. Lawrence is green from bathing in cash and the board is green with envy.

Lawrence makes $550K from radio, another $150K from TV, $50K from De Paul and another $100K from other side work and endorsements. The guys is rolling in dough, is a bachelor about town and still has the self confidence to be a comic book guy....livin the life!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Les Grobstein only makes 20k a year and that includes him taking out the trash!