It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Matty angling for a full time slot? Midday with Meat? What about Mac? Mac is out in the wilderness finding his soul, polishing his spirit and fighting for his real form of being. He is on a plane, possibly astral, and is mastering his skills. He will be back...but where? Why? How? With whom?

The show as a whole? Lately it has been OK-Good. Nothing nuts or crazy but it's a solid listen FOR THE MOST PART. Meat did have an embarrasing interview with Kane yesterday that was cringe worthy but Matty Abatty showed professional poise and strength by seeing the crash n' burn and quickly changing directions.

I dunno, there isn't all that much to talk about in the sports landscape, at the moment so the show is a bit barren...but so are the other shows. With that in mind I can't TOTALLY blame Meat for wanting to try something different with non-sports guests yesterday. BUT POKER IS LAME, the craze is over and talking about poker is one of the worst things ever....the guest being someone suffering from apparent head trauma just made things worse.

Oh well, we trudge on waiting for the Return of the King.

I really hope that everyone not named Doug in Evergreen Park has a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

That Doug guy is really the pits.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:06 am 

More hype for the Ozzie rumors?

Stop it. STOP IT.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:30 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Patrick Manley is not very good. Good for him for suckering the Score out of a few paychecks.

Maybe he'll improve over time, but if today is any indication of what we should come to expect during football season, count me out...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
Patrick Manley is not very good. Good for him for suckering the Score out of a few paychecks.

Maybe he'll improve over time, but if today is any indication of what we should come to expect during football season, count me out...

One of the worst on the Score and it's only his first time.

"The most important thing about the bad brain injuries isbto, uh, keep finding information on it."

That's your insight?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
SomeGuy wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

"The most important thing about the bad brain injuries isbto, uh, keep finding information on it."

That's your insight?

"It is something that I worry about. I think some people may have stronger brains than others. Hopefully I have a strong brain"
:shock:

Not bloody likely...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:41 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

That's your insight?

"It is something that I worry about. I think some people may have stronger brains than others. Hopefully I have a strong brain"
:shock:

Not bloody likely...

SCORE FOOTBALL EXPERT

Did he really say that? Oh man.....

Man, remember the halcyon days of havibg some random 3rd string producer or janitor be your "insert sport here" expert?

The good ole days!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
mannelly seemed ok when paired with double Z on the bears all access shows last season... oh well, he's always got longsnapper.com to fall back on