It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Leverage
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:15 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
I think Mac has said he needs to work about 5 more years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

DannyB wrote:
Beardown wrote:
mel junior wrote:
I used to care about this ... way back when Mac used to care about doing radio. Now? Unless he rediscovers his passion for radio, I really don't care if he shows back up or not.

He's better when he has someone in the booth with him whose respect he wants (ala Jurko or Terry back in the day). Cleary he giveth not a shit for Spiegel (just like the rest of the listening audience) and it shows.

With Spiegel, Boers and Bernstein taking shots and mocking Mac, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back out of spite and with a vengeance. Them doing this might have lite the fuse again. They always take slight jabs at him when he's around, but when he's gone, they bite, scratch, kick and punch harder. They probably feel safe cuz they all think he's gone. Just be advised, tough guys, he might actually come back. So you can wipe off those grins, Mac knows what you've done...

Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJip8Wk0Ag

Spiegel: :shock:

Bernstein: :shock:

Boers: :shock:

I was so excited to click on this link and was met with a Red Lobster CrabFest commercial. Mother Fuckers.

You gotta install the AdBlock extension.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Im not one of the Mac is phoning it in people, but I really dont think he has the desire to work like Carolla does. He could do a podcast but that comparison is funny because Carolla works way more than any rich person should

Carolla makes money off of the live show touring and the bum-wine sales (for now). Carolla went easy on ads his first few years, to build up an audience. Now that he has an audience, he's killing us with ads. has to be over 20 minutes of ads per hour now. whereas before (and with most podcasts), you only got an ad at the beginning, a quick read in the middle and then maybe a closing ad. So I assume the podcast was severely in the red those first few years and the live show subsidized the podcast. And he's no doubt trying to use ad revenue to shore up his many lawsuit defense funds.

Mac might be able to glom onto an existing podcast network (Dahl?), maybe with a weekly podcast supported by subscriptions if he decides to sit out a year or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Beardown wrote:
DannyB wrote:
Beardown wrote:
mel junior wrote:
I used to care about this ... way back when Mac used to care about doing radio. Now? Unless he rediscovers his passion for radio, I really don't care if he shows back up or not.

He's better when he has someone in the booth with him whose respect he wants (ala Jurko or Terry back in the day). Cleary he giveth not a shit for Spiegel (just like the rest of the listening audience) and it shows.

With Spiegel, Boers and Bernstein taking shots and mocking Mac, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back out of spite and with a vengeance. Them doing this might have lite the fuse again. They always take slight jabs at him when he's around, but when he's gone, they bite, scratch, kick and punch harder. They probably feel safe cuz they all think he's gone. Just be advised, tough guys, he might actually come back. So you can wipe off those grins, Mac knows what you've done...

Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJip8Wk0Ag

Spiegel: :shock:

Bernstein: :shock:

Boers: :shock:

I was so excited to click on this link and was met with a Red Lobster CrabFest commercial. Mother Fuckers.

You gotta install the AdBlock extension.

Holy fuck, life-changing. Thank you.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:41 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
blackhawksfan wrote:
Mac is going to be Howard Stern's sports guy!!

Stern's contract is up in December 2015, and that's it for him. No chance in hell SiriusXM throws hundreds of millions at him again. He has been on cruise control for years, despite a three day work week, and ten weeks vacation.

For those that think Mac is lazy, you ought to listen to Hampton's Howie sometime.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:12 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Chus wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

Stern's contract is up in December 2015, and that's it for him. No chance in hell SiriusXM throws hundreds of millions at him again. He has been on cruise control for years, despite a three day work week, and ten weeks vacation.

For those that think Mac is lazy, you ought to listen to Hampton's Howie sometime.

I love Stern's defense of his hours. "We are still giving you 12 plus hours of live programming a week" :lol: :roll:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Beardown wrote:

personally I think that such spite and vengeance would make mac bet on himself and go over to the game to kick their ass. there's always a chance that dan could bet on himself and get some sort of a handshake deal like "hey help this station bring in the ad revenue and as the station grows so will your paycheck" because if WGN really gives a shit about the station and eventually gets it up into the AM dial after they've had ~6-12 months to figure out just what the fuck they're doing (i.e. not going with harry+spike afternoon drive) then they'll want to invest in outside talent that can be a flagship program for their station. i think a dan mcneil move is that for them, barring kaplan being game-bernstein (the godfather behind the scenes) and not wanting anyone to outshine him, which believe me would be quite a trick because his head is naturally the shiniest thing in all of chicago sports/casting save carlos boozer, of course.

see the emperor has no clothes over @ the score right now.... the only problem is that the adjacent kingdoms are run by complete morons who oversee an empire that's even worse than the score. kaplan's the quintessential company man.... i don't think you can call him a straight-up traditional drivetime sports radio jock, he works better when he's doing something officially affiliated with the cubs and a team like pre/post game because that's the kind of fauxthoritative "just tellin it like it is" crap that company men propagate.

for better or worse, mack-daddy's whole schtick/persona is the everyman "pull up a stool to my bar" schtick... he tries to be inherently more welcoming and general-interest "we" type stuff as opposed to company man kaplan or here to gentrify your mind bernstein... he's more of the "pull up a stool i'll crank teh classic rock as we crack open a cold one and finally light up that J" mentality, which is radio hanging out.... which is something that WGN might be willing to pay a premium for, even if it's essentially a deferred/bet-on-yourself contract.

...or WGN is completely full of shit and nobody wants to work as a potential #2 behind the father of the year, and mac's just dragging this out because he wants more juice at the station.... he wants to fix the fledgling ratings of afternoon drive cuz i've heard him say that he's at his best getting people home and he wants to maybe even get a new cohost (which would explain both b&b/speagol shitting on mac, cuz he very well might want their timeslot/job respectively) who knows? either way i think he's in the DEMONSTRATE VALUE part of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system so i look forward to getting through the Ns cuz thats when beardown has his veritable home run derby

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Tribune has about 13 months to find a new home for The Game before the government shuts down analog channel 6 and I've heard no rumblings whatsoever about them making moves (for comparison, there was plenty of talk of WGN leasing 87.7 as KQX got ready to move back to 101.1; we just thought it would be the hip-and-with-it WGN-FM). They really ought to get on that sooner rather than later. WGN has become so ghastly as a general-talker that they might almost be better off flipping 720 to full-time sports and putting Mac and @TheKapMan back on there. Of course, this would have been a better idea if they hadn't lost the Cubs.

There's been some talk that the reason Garry Meier got booted to the internet in spite of good ratings is that DeCastro and his unlikely lieutenant Steve Cochran want to open up afternoons for Roe Conn, which would be the much-needed coup de grace for the painfully dying WLS-AM. Cumulus really wanted to make sports happen on 890 if you remember the Roe & Roeper & Lou Canellis 5 o'clock horse abortion, so if they do lose Roe, I wouldn't be surprised if they just nuked the whole conservative thing and became the third sports station with Mac, Bruce Wolf, and the usual cast of third-stringers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:19 am 

Mac wrote:
I was asked what I would do with extended time away from radio. It's quite surprising to me that sharp guys like Dr. Noisewater and the unrivaled Beardown would interpret my book project as a leverage move. Of course it's not. There is very little money in publishing and I am not delusional about what kind of money that project would make.

Not writing it for the money. I want to write it because of what I said about leaving a bigger footprint than point spreads and pucks. Autism is an epidemic and many families could use something like this to comfort them and give them hope... to let them know they're not alone. My head has been "pregnant" with the idea for more than five years. Time to bring the pregnancy to term.

Two things give somebody leverage: other opportunities and/or a willingness to not work. I guess you can say I possess both.

10 Nuggets: Musky hunting is something I wish I'd have discovered years ago....
Patrick is going on his annual pilgrimage to Michigan soon....
Might go see Alice Cooper again next weekend....
Sirius/XM channels 26 & 27 are perfect for guys close to me in age....
Making birdie on a 60-foot bump and run with a 7-iron the other day was golf nirvana....
"This Is The End" was a fun movie to watch with Van at cottage during weather delay....
Ed's estimate on my salary is inaccurate....
Heard Tuesday Lebron James is a Cavalier again.... that true????
I love not only making tall grass short... but the whole process of "yardsmanship."....
I am not lazy.... I just don't have an interest in doing some of the things others would like me to do....

Keep 'em comin' SomeGuy. You're the shit, baby!

Scott Turow writes incredibly popular books while holding down a job thar requires 2000 hours of billing per year

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
good dolphin wrote:
Mac wrote:
I was asked what I would do with extended time away from radio. It's quite surprising to me that sharp guys like Dr. Noisewater and the unrivaled Beardown would interpret my book project as a leverage move. Of course it's not. There is very little money in publishing and I am not delusional about what kind of money that project would make.

Not writing it for the money. I want to write it because of what I said about leaving a bigger footprint than point spreads and pucks. Autism is an epidemic and many families could use something like this to comfort them and give them hope... to let them know they're not alone. My head has been "pregnant" with the idea for more than five years. Time to bring the pregnancy to term.

Two things give somebody leverage: other opportunities and/or a willingness to not work. I guess you can say I possess both.

10 Nuggets: Musky hunting is something I wish I'd have discovered years ago....
Patrick is going on his annual pilgrimage to Michigan soon....
Might go see Alice Cooper again next weekend....
Sirius/XM channels 26 & 27 are perfect for guys close to me in age....
Making birdie on a 60-foot bump and run with a 7-iron the other day was golf nirvana....
"This Is The End" was a fun movie to watch with Van at cottage during weather delay....
Ed's estimate on my salary is inaccurate....
Heard Tuesday Lebron James is a Cavalier again.... that true????
I love not only making tall grass short... but the whole process of "yardsmanship."....
I am not lazy.... I just don't have an interest in doing some of the things others would like me to do....

Keep 'em comin' SomeGuy. You're the shit, baby!

Scott Turow writes incredibly popular books while holding down a job thar requires 2000 hours of billing per year

Also a tireless advocate for the cause of capital punishment abolition.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Q.Bovifs wrote:
If Mac had any type of assurance that The Game would get a more viable frequency he'd be gone by now.

he'd need an offer from them first.... the fact that Mac felt the need to call up his bad book writing buddy to write something tells you all you need to know about this situation... he's desperate for whatever reason for more money than the score is offering... the score gave him an urlacher-eqse take it or leave it offer 2 months ago.... they probably haven't changed it either.... mcneil has no leverage and has no other options other than retiring.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:48 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Q.Bovifs wrote:
If Mac had any type of assurance that The Game would get a more viable frequency he'd be gone by now.

he'd need an offer from them first.... the fact that Mac felt the need to call up his bad book writing buddy to write something tells you all you need to know about this situation... he's desperate for whatever reason for more money than the score is offering... the score gave him an urlacher-eqse take it or leave it offer 2 months ago.... they probably haven't changed it either.... mcneil has no leverage and has no other options other than retiring.

i personally love how mac showed up here right after the newspaper articles hit. he prolly figured he could get a good % of us to pine for him so then he could be like "see, mitch/zim? the hardcore fans miss me!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
Bernsy taking shots at Mac.

What did he say?

He probably thinks Mac is overplaying his hand after reading the Sherman article. And should take whatever Zim offers after the Score stuck with him. Plus B&B like to keep their contract situations private. They both probably look down on Mac for making his public.

I wish Mac could go back to ESPN and kick Boers and Berstein's asses like he did for so long when they were head to head. Boers probably likes to keep his contracts private because he is smart enough to know that he's been stealing for years.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
Curious Hair wrote:
Tribune has about 13 months to find a new home for The Game before the government shuts down analog channel 6 and I've heard no rumblings whatsoever about them making moves (for comparison, there was plenty of talk of WGN leasing 87.7 as KQX got ready to move back to 101.1; we just thought it would be the hip-and-with-it WGN-FM). They really ought to get on that sooner rather than later. WGN has become so ghastly as a general-talker that they might almost be better off flipping 720 to full-time sports and putting Mac and @TheKapMan back on there. Of course, this would have been a better idea if they hadn't lost the Cubs.

There's been some talk that the reason Garry Meier got booted to the internet in spite of good ratings is that DeCastro and his unlikely lieutenant Steve Cochran want to open up afternoons for Roe Conn, which would be the much-needed coup de grace for the painfully dying WLS-AM. Cumulus really wanted to make sports happen on 890 if you remember the Roe & Roeper & Lou Canellis 5 o'clock horse abortion, so if they do lose Roe, I wouldn't be surprised if they just nuked the whole conservative thing and became the third sports station with Mac, Bruce Wolf, and the usual cast of third-stringers.

On the daily commute home I'll usually bounce between misc XM, Chicago sports stations and Roe & Roeper.
That thing with Lou Canellis was the worst thing I have ever heard on radio including Larry talking about women being interested in him.

Roe seems like a pretty smart guy and I know he's loaded from his radio gig but much more from his childhood / financial relationship with Grant Deporter but..........
If you follow him on Twitter you'll see that he's really looking like a bit of a boob with the MILF he's hooking up with. God Bless him for hitting that but it seems like something he would laugh at from the outside....and maybe he is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:01 pm 

What exactly is this guy's appeal? I always found him virtually unlistenable, but the ratings would seem to indicate that's just me. OK, fine, we all have different tastes. However, even if I were a fan, I kind of think he would have pretty much driven me away at this point. I mean, how arrogant can this guy be? He got whatever he has today because he built a fan base by talking sports and now he sits there and brags that he doesn't really have to work anymore, he doesn't really want to "talk pointspreads and pucks" anymore, he'd rather go fishing and go to Alice Cooper concerts, not to mention all the personal BS that has gotten him suspended or caused him to miss extended periods of work. Of course, if the right station throws the right amount of busks in his face, I guess he'll stoop to talking "pucks" again with all us low-life, sports-radio-listening morons and put aside "leaving that bigger footprint" for awhile.

What an ignorant, self-absorbed douchebag. Better get working on that bigger footprint soon, Mac, instead of just blowing hot air out of your ass about it. You're not getting any younger.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
8675309 wrote:
Roe seems like a pretty smart guy and I know he's loaded from his radio gig but much more from his childhood / financial relationship with Grant Deporter but..........

A couple of sliver spoon Latin School graduates. I much prefer political analysis by Senn dropouts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
What exactly is this guy's appeal? I always found him virtually unlistenable, but the ratings would seem to indicate that's just me. OK, fine, we all have different tastes. However, even if I were a fan, I kind of think he would have pretty much driven me away at this point. I mean, how arrogant can this guy be? He got whatever he has today because he built a fan base by talking sports and now he sits there and brags that he doesn't really have to work anymore, he doesn't really want to "talk pointspreads and pucks" anymore, he'd rather go fishing and go to Alice Cooper concerts, not to mention all the personal BS that has gotten him suspended or caused him to miss extended periods of work. Of course, if the right station throws the right amount of busks in his face, I guess he'll stoop to talking "pucks" again with all us low-life, sports-radio-listening morons and put aside "leaving that bigger footprint" for awhile.

What an ignorant, self-absorbed douchebag. Better get working on that bigger footprint soon, Mac, instead of just blowing hot air out of your ass about it. You're not getting any younger.

There are a few things that make him appealing to his fans, which happens to include me.

Mac is genuine. You don't ever here him taking a contrived opinion just to argue something. Many sports shows try to set the hosts on different sides of an issue. They essentially have that Pardon the Interruption format. Mike and Mike is the best example of this. Mac approaches his sports viewing from an every man angle. He hates the annoying announcers, he is ok with cheering for that grindy athlete, he doesn't mind sharing his love of the home team or hatred of the opponent. I have never found him to be arrogant even though he will brag about stuff. In fact, he is very kind to his callers and associates with the listeners. He has that childish humor where he will laugh at silly stuff. He also goes outside the sports world to talk movies, food, or music.

JMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
denisdman wrote:

There are a few things that make him appealing to his fans, which happens to include me.

Mac is genuine. You don't ever here him taking a contrived opinion just to argue something. Many sports shows try to set the hosts on different sides of an issue. They essentially have that Pardon the Interruption format. Mike and Mike is the best example of this. Mac approaches his sports viewing from an every man angle. He hates the annoying announcers, he is ok with cheering for that grindy athlete, he doesn't mind sharing his love of the home team or hatred of the opponent. I have never found him to be arrogant even though he will brag about stuff. In fact, he is very kind to his callers and associates with the listeners. He has that childish humor where he will laugh at silly stuff. He also goes outside the sports world to talk movies, food, or music.

JMHO.

You touched on the main thing for me. Mac realizes it's just sports and there's no need to get worked up over something that is ultimately so silly. It's ironic because he seems to be a much bigger fan of sports than bernstein. And bernstein fancies himself as a "sports are just silly entertainment" type of guy, and yet he screams at the top of his lungs and works himself up to the verge of a stroke over the sports opinions of others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:57 pm 

denisdman wrote:
I have never found him to be arrogant even though he will brag about stuff.

fringe benefit of not rolling out of bed for under 300k, eh?

but yeah like you guys are touching on, i think that mac wants to be liked. at the end of the day it's whatever but it's like "hey have you got a burger? a beer? you diggin the music? you want me to roll one up for ya?" mcneil's more of a party-host than bernstein, so the "effort" of his show is to be as accomodating as possible. having ascended to the top of the score despite never having an inherently populist show, bernstein cares fuckall about 8-track tuesdays and "general interest" man-stuff because he's got THE ONE TRUE PATH TO SPORTS ENLIGHTENMENT. bernstein IS correct and his show is all about how you deal with that fact, whereas mcneil's on another vibe where he's trying to hit you on some other common level other than sports because he's chummy like that.

i mean, can you picture bernstein throwing parties @ his place? can you picture him doing a cookout remote @ the comiskey parking lot? i don't think he cares about any of that stuff so when he turns himself into an unlikable demagogue what's really left to love of his show? scrabble-word thursdays?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
denisdman wrote:

JMHO.

You touched on the main thing for me. Mac realizes it's just sports and there's no need to get worked up over something that is ultimately so silly. It's ironic because he seems to be a much bigger fan of sports than bernstein. And bernstein fancies himself as a "sports are just silly entertainment" type of guy, and yet he screams at the top of his lungs and works himself up to the verge of a stroke over the sports opinions of others.

These are the reasons I've always liked Mac. To me he's always been a Steve Dahl type radio verite' guy who just happens to talk sports. I appreciate his brutal honesty, and how he incorporates his family, and real life into his show. I don't think he's lazy. I think he's a guy that's carved out a comfortable living, and doesn't see sports as the be all and end all in life. Yet an can still balance that with being the passionate anti-Bernstein meatball some people love.

P.S. LoHo in in! Fuck!!!

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Lugi's of Hong Kong
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
8675309 wrote:

A couple of sliver spoon Latin School graduates. I much prefer political analysis by Senn dropouts.

Good call.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
North was more entertaining than either of them have ever been.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

Mind you own damn business! -VP Walz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:08 pm 

Yeah, right, Mac is so "genuine." He keeps all his fans who, I'm sure have made him very well-off, wondering where the f*** he is while he's on all these extended "vacations" dealing with his addictions, contract disputes, suspensions, and I'd-rather-be-fishing-in-Lake-Pissypoopy-in-Ontario episodes. Give me a break. He's a two-faced blowhard phony.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
Mac is raising a son with autism. I'm sure he didn't plan on drug addictions and needing to get away from it all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I'm with Pappy's Crappy 100%.
At what point do McNeil's superfans finally say "Fuck it, I'm done waiting for this douche to make up his mind"?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
shirtless driver wrote:
I'm with Pappy's Crappy 100%.
At what point do McNeil's superfans finally say "Fuck it, I'm done waiting for this douche to make up his mind"?

The same time Johnny B's do. Mac is pretty good at what he does. The best thing on the score. He isn't textbook espn professionals like mike and mike. Let's say he is more like the Bob Collins of sports talk. His blowup with Harry was awesome and Jurko just uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh at that point was classic followed by Carmen and Silvy after the extended break. He is a thing a fairly authentic thing, not all shtick.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:53 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Pappy's Crappy wrote:
Lake-Pissypoopy-in-Ontario

Pretty sure that's in Toledo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm 

The reason why people like Mac has been covered. I still kind of like him but he's been losing me ever since he returned with Spiegel. Mac got to pick his little entourage for his show at WSCR and his show suffered because of it. And please, he has no leverage. If he had leverage he would have been signed by now. Who really gives a fuck if he comes back or not? I think we will all move on and find something else. We can listen to a myriad of other things now with podcasts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Zizou wrote:
The reason why people like Mac has been covered. I still kind of like him but he's been losing me ever since he returned with Spiegel. Mac got to pick his little entourage for his show at WSCR and his show suffered because of it. And please, he has no leverage. If he had leverage he would have been signed by now. Who really gives a fuck if he comes back or not? I think we will all move on and find something else. We can listen to a myriad of other things now with podcasts.

True but radio still exists for a certain demographic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Chus wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

Sirius just tried to get him to sign an extension in exchange for pushing the show back an hour. So there are a lot of chances they extend him.

Last edited by Bucky Chris on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next