It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown: Started with Laurence's tweet. Anoyed by the announcement of you're departure. Then going on to suck B&B's collective dick (Yes, i believe they have a collective dick). Expect more from the Bernstein and his soldiers. How are you gonna respond?

Laurence Holmes
‏@LaurenceWHolmes
Now that that's over: This is @Boers_Bernstein day. Let's let them have it

Mac: I know Larry. Trust me. His wang couldn't bust a grape. I wouldn't even feel it. NBC 5 ladies might be scared of him. I'm not. My response to Bernstein and his soldiers? Just wait. I'll have something for them.

Bernstein and his soldiers: :shock:

CSFMB: :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Dude, you've been awful lately. Maybe you should take a few months off. Come back when Mac does. We'll be okay without you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
redskingreg wrote:
Dude, you've been awful lately. Maybe you should take a few months off. Come back when Mac does. We'll be okay without you.

This. And I'm typically a fan.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Shots fired?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

redskingreg wrote:

Mac: I like it.

Redskingreg: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
The Score is now officially irrelevant.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I am now officially irrelevant.

Fixed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:45 pm 

What will Steve do? Now there's no one on the Score to allow his dumb thoughts only because he gave them a free blo... I mean paint job.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Espn 1000 and the game here come the masses. B and b only talk shity nba and if mitch even hirrs dumbass goff back to talk more nba itll be a mess.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:13 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Always remember Mac saying "Great teammate " about Leary.

I guess we can see the "bad guy" side of Leary.

Let's face it. Leary, is a Jason Goff call from being off the Score and then he needs to go looking for work, his options are limited. If Mac gets a "THE GAME" gig, leary can scratch that one.

I am also sure, he isnt going to ESPN, they cant stand him.

Phoenix?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
leashyourkids wrote:
What will Steve do? Now there's no one on the Score to allow his dumb thoughts only because he gave them a free blo... I mean paint job.

This made me remember when B&B ripped The Brand. Thanks for that! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:59 am 

redskingreg wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

This made me remember when B&B ripped The Brand. Thanks for that! :lol:

:lol: "No one cares."

Makes me like Bernstein again, even if just for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 pm 

Q.Bovifs wrote:
Beardown ain't the problem.

Mac getting bitch-slapped by The Score on fucking Suckle B&B Day is the problem.

If Mac just sits by and takes this fucking shit lying down I will lose all respect for him.

I lost all respect for him years ago when he ended up in rehab again, and then burned all the vacation time before his contract ran out this summer. He knew he wasn't coming back, but he told everyone this wasn't good-bye. Forever a asswipe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:

The only show on that station I will ever listen to now, is Bruce Levine's on the weekends. I don't call into shows I don't listen to after all. These days, it's Silvy and Waddle on occasion, Carmen and Jurko still fairly regularly and Harry's show on The Game. That's plenty.

Also, I have never contracted work from Mac, North or Jiggets that I was not paid for. I have given each a fair price for the work done. No greater or lower than it would have been for any other customer. Not only have I gotten repeat business from them, but Jiggets even referred me to his neighbor John Rios, who owns several Hotels I have contracted work at since, as well as his home. The only people I have ever done work for free for, are relatives. Most of the time, even relatives pay, but on rare occasion an exception has been made.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 pm 

Again, you all know I don't like Leary, but I don't see how this was a diss.

My guess was that Leary saw lots of Mac-related tweets in his timeline or whatever, but it was a day where B&B were to be celebrated. So he simply said that he didn't want to shift focus from that. I'd have done the same. That's just being a good soldier. If you want to blame someone, blame Mitch for making this announcement on the day of the 15th Anniversary of B&B. That was a very odd choice, and it put all Score employees in an awkward position.

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

The only show on that station I will ever listen to now, is Bruce Levine's on the weekends. I don't call into shows I don't listen to after all. These days, it's Silvy and Waddle on occasion, Carmen and Jurko still fairly regularly and Harry's show on The Game. That's plenty.

Also, I have never contracted work from Mac, North or Jiggets that I was not paid for. I have given each a fair price for the work done. No greater or lower than it would have been for any other customer. Not only have I gotten repeat business from them, but Jiggets even referred me to his neighbor John Rios, who owns several Hotels I have contracted work at since, as well as his home. The only people I have ever done work for free for, are relatives. Most of the time, even relatives pay, but on rare occasion an exception has been made.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 pm 

The wang whippings are in private, in the offices and hallways of WSCR. These guys are gutless Caller Bobs who will never say anything bad publicly about a sports radio legend like Mac. In their private conversations I'm sure they are saying it was about time. Stop kissing his ass and acting like he is the only guy who can move the meters in this city. He had enough chances. The money paid to him was not worth the constant absences and vacations. They were all jealous of his gig and I'm sure the petty twats are happy he's gone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Zizou wrote:
The wang whippings are in private, in the offices and hallways of WSCR. These guys are gutless Caller Bobs who will never say anything bad publicly about a sports radio legend like Mac. In their private conversations I'm sure they are saying it was about time. Stop kissing his ass and acting like he is the only guy who can move the meters in this city. He had enough chances. The money paid to him was not worth the constant absences and vacations. They were all jealous of his gig and I'm sure the petty twats are happy he's gone.

I do not doubt it but I feel somewhere Boers is conflicted.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm 

Hi beardown!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:33 pm 

I'm beginning to think that Beardown is probably worse than B-mac, chas, Tony Stewart, and meatpants combined.

I assume everybody thinks that, but I welcome other's opinions.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Zizou wrote:

That would require him to have been principled at some point. We all know that's not the case.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:37 pm 

Elmhurst Steve wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

What? Who gives a fuck?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
pittmike wrote:

Nah, despite whatever happens on the periphery, Boers is at peace.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:

What? Who gives a fuck?

the hell do you know or care? you're just a white kid i never saw from some suburbs i've never heard of.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 pm 

So I got a couple PM's about beardown........they're good ones.

Who wants to hear them?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff took a shot at Mac on twitter. Pretty much lamenting being fired over Salsa while "developing a problem" (depression) means you get a 2nd chance. The DUI comment was probably for North not being fired for getting one. That's how I read it. What radio guy said that to Goff? Probably Larry or drinky. #Screwbernsteinsoldiers #respectdamana.

Jason Goff @Jason1Goff · 46m
Lunch conversation w/ a local radio guy who told me next time to just get a DUI or develop a problem and it'd be easier on me. #salsa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Oh. I figured it out. I had copied Goff's twitter comment. I copied a box at the end. That was preventing me from posting it here. It came up error. Weird.

Ever have that happen? Anyway, I figured it out for those worried.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Goff took a shot at Mac on twitter. Pretty much lamenting being fired over Salsa while "developing a problem" (depression) means you get a 2nd chance. The DUI comment was probably for North not being fired for getting one. That's how I read it. What radio guy said that to Goff? Probably Larry or drinky. #Screwbernsteinsoldiers #respectdamana.

Lunch conversation w/ a local radio guy who told me next time to just get a DUI or develop a problem and it'd be easier on me. #salsa

Welcome to this thread, beardown. Nice perseverance breaking through that invisible wall that was blocking you from this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 pm 
1000 CLUB

I was getting frustrated. :lol: Couldn't figure it out.

You know what it was? He had an "Emoticon" of crying in that twitter post. I copied that with the words and that's the reason it came up "error" while trying to post here for some reason.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown wrote:

:lol: :lol: Or maybe if he you know, had some actual talent he'd have a gig by now. Dont let that get in the way though. He's radio Samardzija :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.