It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Give a drinky review
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
This is some breaking news. Matt and Matt don't like each other? Yeah he left. Yeah drinky is actually trying honestly. He chose a poor topic today though.

The fact that they hate each other is not breaking news. Everyone knew that. Everybody knew they were both pretending to like one an other during these tryouts.

What's breaking news is that drinky couldn't fake it for the duration of his tryout. Big Fan reported that he has been surprisingly well mannered, in control, civilized and dare I say...nice to Spiegel. No temper tantrums. No cheap shots towards Spiegel.

Today, drinky broke. Listeners were shocked he lasted this long. Score people as well. Wonder what implications today's episode will have on Zim's "Decision".

Grote and Rozner have to be happy. Their odds just went up in Vegas.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
If you had to talk to Terry, Spiegel, and Bernstein wouldn't you leave mad? I had a tough time listening to them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:02 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Beardown wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
This is some breaking news. Matt and Matt don't like each other? Yeah he left. Yeah drinky is actually trying honestly. He chose a poor topic today though.

The fact that they hate each other is not breaking news. Everyone knew that. Everybody knew they were both pretending to like one an other during these tryouts.

What's breaking news is that drinky couldn't fake it for the duration of his tryout. Big Fan reported that he has been surprisingly well mannered, in control, civilized and dare I say...nice to Spiegel. No temper tantrums. No cheap shots towards Spiegel.

Today, drinky broke. Listeners were shocked he lasted this long. Score people as well. Wonder what implications today's episode will have on Zim's "Decision".

Hmmm maybe but Drinky still has the gig. LoHo doesn't have it. Miller, Kozinski, etc... Grote barely been given a shot. Drinky just wanted to be Bernstien today and he does it very poorly. He got upset and pouted. Regardless Barry isn't getting it hell they will blow it up likely if Mac doesn't come back. It's a mess. The way Mac likes it. Carmen and Jurco are loving it. So is finfer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spaulding wrote:
If you had to talk to Terry, Spiegel, and Bernstein wouldn't you leave mad? I had a tough time listening to them.

Bet you could pull it off if you had a potential 6 figure job on the line. You would put on the Spaulding charm. Like people do around in laws.

Look at the other side. It ain't easy for Spiegel to be nice to him either. It's tough to listen to drink's stupidity for 4 hours.

It's a brat move. A high school punk move. It pissed off Spiegel. Say what you will of Grimmace, but he could go to Zim and say "I can't work with this thing." Spiegel has a contract. So they'd have to take his opinion into account.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:

Hmmm maybe but Drinky still has the gig. LoHo doesn't have it. Miller, Kozinski, etc... Grote barely been given a shot. Drinky just wanted to be Bernstien today and he does it very poorly. He got upset and pouted. Regardless Barry isn't getting it hell they will blow it up likely if Mac doesn't come back. It's a mess. The way Mac likes it. Carmen and Jurco are loving it. So is finfer

How do you know it's drinky's. Where you getting your inside info? Same place as Terry and Dan?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 am 

pizza_Place: Jack Brickhouse Toppings

"He sounds like a man that was never challenged to be a man."
"He gives a lot of opinions without probably having many life experiences."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Pete's
Beardown wrote:
Guess it couldn't last.

According to reports in the B&B section, drinky stormed off transition in anger after being dismissed by the panel over " Hawk is sexist" comments.

As many have brought up, the obtuse drinky doesn't realize that he has made sexist comments in his broadcasting career. Once saying that girls attending the Hawks parade are sluts and he hopes they get knocked up and their kids don't know their father or something like that. This is paramount to drinky mocking people with Chicago accents when drinky, himself, has a Chicago accent. You can't make this stuff up. Drinky is just a dim bulb. He's actually gotten dumber through the years.

You ever notice how ever since B&B started their "We hate Hawk" campaign drinky jumps on the air to also hate Hawk and repeat whatever Bernstein says of Hawk?

Ironically, Hawk has done more for drinky's brand than bernstein ever could.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 am 

Beardown wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Erotic Lawyer wrote:

How do you know it's drinky's. Where you getting your inside info? Same place as Terry and Dan?

Speculation he gets the most fill ins. They stopped the guest of the week,this week. Not doubting they are appeasing grimace by giving him a solid partner ala LoHo but on Monday when they announced it was a Drinky for the week it kinda seems um permanent.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:10 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
SomeGuy wrote:
Beardown is right again.

The CSFMB Braintrust is really taking a beating, yet again. For, like, the millionth time Beardown is correct.

Again, GroupThink (tm) is a dangerous force on this board.

Actually, he is wrong on this one.

drinky has left early before and will again in the future from this shift. Sorry to interupt the bullshit session.

Carry on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Beardown is right again.

The CSFMB Braintrust is really taking a beating, yet again. For, like, the millionth time Beardown is correct.

drinky has left early before and will again in the future from this shift. Sorry to interupt the bullshit session.

Carry on.

yeah... he gave a dumb (and to be honest sounded phony to me) rant about a sexist old geezer (hawk) then left to catch his train.... I personally didnt think ANYTHING of the incident. He went on a rant and then left because it was time to leave... he always leaves early... there is nothing there no fire to even flame unless... but perhaps i just need a new imaginery radio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am 
Site Admin

billypootons wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:
Beardown is right again.

Carry on.

yeah... he gave a dumb (and to be honest sounded phony to me) rant about a sexist old geezer (hawk) then left to catch his train.... I personally didnt think ANYTHING of the incident. He went on a rant and then left because it was time to leave... he always leaves early... there is nothing there no fire to even flame unless... but perhaps i just need a new imaginery radio

Beardown is enough "imaginery" for all of us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Y'all keep tugging at the cape....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 am 
Site Admin

SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

SomeGuy just trolls all of us into depression so that he can sell us Lexapro.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:39 am 

Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

C'mon guys. I can't have my two favorite people on this message board going at it. Let's keep it down.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:40 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

C'mon guys. I can't have my two favorite people on this message board going at it. Let's keep it down.

:silent:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

After this post, pass the Lexapro please.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

He might have left for the train other times. But Spiegel clearly indicated that drinky left for another reason on this occasion. Or at least stormed out in anger. Spiegel was mad at him. Listen to it if you want. It's at the very end of transition when Spiegel is saying goodbye.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:55 am 

Beardown wrote:
He might have left for the train other times. But Spiegel clearly indicated that drinky left for another reason on this occasion. Or at least stormed out in anger. Spiegel was mad at him. Listen to it if you want. It's at the very end of transition when Spiegel is saying goodbye.

Yeah. He was mad Matt shut him down and B and B weren't impressed with him. So he went to eat with Rozner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Yeah. He was mad Matt shut him down and B and B weren't impressed with him. So he went to eat with Rozner

What's happening to sports radio? It's turning into "Littel girl" radio.

Hawk Harrelson: Right on, Beardown. Right on.

drinky: :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:01 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

You are a shithead.

After this post, pass the Lexapro please.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm 
Site Admin

Beardown wrote:

He left for the train.

Whether he left angry is not really relevant once you claim he left because he was angry.

It's not too difficult of a concept to grasp. Even for you, SomeGuy and Douchebag.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
Beardown wrote:

He left for the train.

Whether he left angry is not really relevant once you claim he left because he was angry.

It's not too difficult of a concept to grasp. Even for you, SomeGuy and Douchebag.

Tell that to Spiegel. He thought it was relevent enough to mention it. Can you grasp that concept?

Seacrest: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think Spmack mentioned this a few weeks ago. Drinky loves to retweet the people that say he should get Mac's job on his twitter timeline. I think he thinks Mitch will see this. I don't see him retweeting those that call him an idiot, though. Those are the cretins, of course.

Lots of "drinky is the greatest, he should get the show".

https://twitter.com/MattAbbatacola

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Beardown wrote:

He left for the train.

Tell that to Spiegel. He thought it was relevent enough to mention it. Can you grasp that concept?

Seacrest: :oops:

Yeah he didn't leave for the train. He pouted. He tried to make a dumb point all morning and everyone shot him down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:45 pm 

Beardown wrote:
JBills wrote:

Really? Drinky has been that bad?

Have you heard Drinky before?

The landowner effectively owns part shares in millions of part-time slaves called, "taxpayers." -Roy L
A Personal Relationship with Jesus?