It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Furious 5 Picks???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I really need to know who everyone picked this weekend! Nothing is more informative than hearing picks of radio hosts to see who gets to pick music all week.

1-2-3~!

Post subject: Re: Furious 5 Picks???
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I agree with you about 90% -- for the most part, it is an easy segment -- nobody has to put thought into it... lets make some picks and fill twenty minutes. They do it on many, many shows. The only show I actually don't mind it on is M&H with Big Doug. I guess partially because I find Doug in small doses to be very entertaining, but they produce those songs and it's kind of a good time to have it -- the end of the last show of the week. Harry makes it unlistenable as with any planned bit of his, not sure what other shows do it, but to me it is the equivalent of having some fantasy football "expert" on and answer callers for 20 minutes... not interested.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
newper wrote:
I agree with you about 90% -- for the most part, it is an easy segment -- nobody has to put thought into it... lets make some picks and fill twenty minutes. They do it on many, many shows. The only show I actually don't mind it on is M&H with Big Doug. I guess partially because I find Doug in small doses to be very entertaining, but they produce those songs and it's kind of a good time to have it -- the end of the last show of the week. Harry makes it unlistenable as with any planned bit of his, not sure what other shows do it, but to me it is the equivalent of having some fantasy football "expert" on and answer callers for 20 minutes... not interested.

Big doug segment is half comedy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:40 am 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Fat and Pat is all comedy, they just don't realize it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: Phil's
bigfan wrote:
newper wrote:

Big doug segment is half comedy.

Big Doug segment....half comedy...half painful...having to sit thru those awful parodies...unlistenable...and then how they "laugh" as they think they are funny...ughhh!