It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm 
1000 CLUB

No link. This is my story.

I read on this board that Mike North did a show on WLS last week. Today Mike Murphy did a show. Since none of you guys can add 2 and 2, it's 4!!!!! WLS is considering becoming an all sports station!!!!!! These are tryouts for the desperate old timers.

Let it be known that I suggested that WLS go "All sports" on this board a few months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Mike Murphy, Mike North and Dan McNeil.

The M n' M show.

WLS ratings explosion!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Barstool One Bite Frozen
I've suggested the same thing for WLS, but Murph didn't do a show there. That was North again. But with Dahl in afternoons and nothing else changing for now, it looks like they're committed to some sort of news-talk format.

Cumulus obviously had some interest in flipping it to sports. That terrible Lou Canellis hour (which probably played a part in killing Roe's ratings) was supposed to be a pilot program for a full sports format.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Beardown wrote:
No link. This is my story.

I read on this board that Mike North did a show on WLS last week. Today Mike Murphy did a show. Since none of you guys can add 2 and 2, it's 4!!!!! WLS is considering becoming an all sports station!!!!!! These are tryouts for the desperate old timers.

Let it be known that I suggested that WLS go "All sports" on this board a few months ago.

But it's not 'your story' in any way. Some "Brian Stevens" posted over on CRM several hours ago that it might be part of some behind the scenes thing WLS is doing ... and that's not even a 'story', that's just yet another internet idiot speculating.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah, but me speculating makes it a credible and a story. That's the difference.