It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
The problem isn't rumors being spread on a 50000 watt station, the problem is when the subject addresses the rumors.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Unless he was playing smartass devil's advocate, I thought it was a dumb point to make - wondering why Sharp would even bother to comment. Well, seeing how things have snowballed and escalated in the last week, I think at this point it would be less beneficial to not address them, especially if at least a few of th rumor were false.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Peoria Matt wrote:
The problem isn't rumors being spread on a 50000 watt station, the problem is when the subject addresses the rumors.

I thought the same thing Matt. It'd be much easier if Sharp could just block those people on Twitter right?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Breaking News: Spiegal has been on a special meal plan the last 7 days

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

Well that's a bad thought by Goff.

He had to talk about it once the blog hit with the specifics. He was left with no choice. He tried not to talk. Didn't say anything during the 3 days where Bernstein was outing him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:11 pm 

How much do hockey fans know about players from other teams . Light em up!! Blackhawks fans only know if the guy they're getting in return is black Jason . I'll head you off at the pass .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
is Mark Lazarus taking jabs at Bernsy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:40 pm 

McDude wrote:
is Mark Lazarus taking jabs at Bernsy?

Just turned it on. He said he doesn't the locker room problems being hinted at.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Lazerus drops the hammer on Bernsie :lol:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:41 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Last week he jabbed Bernsie right to his face about this rumor/innuendo crap.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
lazerus hasnt learned that if you blindly accept bernstein reporting you look smart.... he's got david diehl looking smart,... right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

So how have Goff and Spiegel handled it. Blog was wrong and bad I take it? Bernstein's way of doing it was good? Is that pretty much how it's been?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Wha' happen?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Tad Queasy wrote:
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

Wha' happen?

He said radio personnel not around the team making allegations :shock:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:55 pm 

Minooka Meatball wrote:
Unless he was playing smartass devil's advocate, I thought it was a dumb point to make - wondering why Sharp would even bother to comment. Well, seeing how things have snowballed and escalated in the last week, I think at this point it would be less beneficial to not address them, especially if at least a few of th rumor were false.

You tend to get agitated when your parents and in laws confront you about rumors of cheating

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
All I got today was J Goff during my Lunch break, also got some update guys all seem to have the same story...sure sounds like the wagons have been circled.

I state that Goff spoke on this as I just imagine Spiegel wanted to say nothing, as it is in his best interests to say nothing, rather than a tirade of how much he cant stand the fact the twerp is known as "The face of station" which is one ugly face...if true.

However, I am sure the Hawks are listening and are disappointed in the comments of Dan and Terry. I then asked outside of Terry saying he agrees with Dan and he knows exactly what Dan is talking about. Then I was told Terry is calling Cheryl Scott a PIN CUSHION. of course Terry didnt say Cheryll Scott is a Pin Cushion, but in the words of my guy, "you couldnt not know who he was talking when describing the new pin cushion in town"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm 

Spiegs has been taking veiled shots at Dan ever since this started. He also was the 1st to bring this up during tranny. Of course, Dan's out was "I was never directly referenced" even though he was on the Sports Mockery website.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:11 pm 
1000 CLUB

bigfan wrote:
All I got today was J Goff during my Lunch break, also got some update guys all seem to have the same story...sure sounds like the wagons have been circled.

I state that Goff spoke on this as I just imagine Spiegel wanted to say nothing, as it is in his best interests to say nothing, rather than a tirade of how much he cant stand the fact the twerp is known as "The face of station" which is one ugly face...if true.

However, I am sure the Hawks are listening and are disappointed in the comments of Dan and Terry. I then asked outside of Terry saying he agrees with Dan and he knows exactly what Dan is talking about. Then I was told Terry is calling Cheryl Scott a PIN CUSHION. of course Terry didnt say Cheryll Scott is a Pin Cushion, but in the words of my guy, "you couldnt not know who he was talking when describing the new pin cushion in town"

She's allowed to bang people. She's single. Why must they rip on Cheryl Scott? Why is she a "pin cushion" and not Sharp? Or how come they applaud Derrick Jeter for his 20 year run of great conquests? They love that. Can you say sexist?

Larry hit on her and got denied. So it's not like she'll fuck anybody. She has standards.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Beardown wrote:
bigfan wrote:

She's allowed to bang people. She's single. Why must they rip on Cheryl Scott? Why is she a "pin cushion" and not Sharp? Or how come they applaud Derrick Jeter for his 20 year run of great conquests? They love that. Can you say sexist?

Larry hit on her and got denied. So it's not like she'll fuck anybody. She has standards.

More evolving to finish.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:
bigfan wrote:

Not saying it's true or anything but while she's single and can pork anyone she wants there would be a stigma about duffing a married man, yeah?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

I guess. But if you want to call her a homewrecker, Sharp's home was wrecked long before she got to town from all indications. Sharp was probably cheating on his wife on his wedding night.

I look down more on the married guy banging the single women more so than the other way.

Why is it her responsibility to care about his family? Girl just wants to have a good time.

Last edited by Beardown on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:
I guess. But if you want to call her a homewrecker, Sharp's home was wrecked long before she got to town from all indications.

I look down more on the married guy banging the single women more so than the other way.

Why is it her responsibility to care about his family? Girl just wants to have a good time.

I dunno, I think the morals should apply to both parties.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Beardown wrote:
I guess. But if you want to call her a homewrecker, Sharp's home was wrecked long before she got to town from all indications.

I dunno, I think the morals should apply to both parties.

All things being equal in that context Sharp is by far the bigger douche. Years ago I saw 2 instances of great family man Chris Chelios in action. It didn't make me think any less of the Bud Light girls thats for sure :lol: