It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AZ HOOP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Another fight in Utah last night toughed out a win. People always think of West coast teams as flashy and scoring, AZ isnt that. They are a D team, that grinds out hoop and have some good O talent....but even with all that said...Kentucky is just so good and deep...not sure anyone can hang with them, wave after wave of talent.

Post subject: Re: AZ HOOP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm 

bigfan wrote:
Another fight in Utah last night toughed out a win. People always think of West coast teams as flashy and scoring, AZ isnt that. They are a D team, that grinds out hoop and have some good O talent....but even with all that said...Kentucky is just so good and deep...not sure anyone can hang with them, wave after wave of talent.

I love Arizona's coach too, he and his brother are damn good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:52 pm 

Hawg Ass wrote:
bigfan wrote:

I love Arizona's coach too, he and his brother are damn good.

His Dayton team is depleted and undersized and they still win. Does a real nice job of spurts of run n gun.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
Reminds me so much of Pitt teams really good D team that exits the tourney in the 2nd round

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:30 pm 

Thugly team...hate their play their coach and their point guard

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:26 am 

They are a very good team, but people just assume that being on the West Coast they are offense first and they aren't. They are a really good defensive team.

Sean Miller, U of Pitt maybe makes you think of the Defense?

And TJ McConnel is the typical pain in the ass hustle, dive, scrappy white PG...should be at syracuse! His absence next year will elevate them on offense. Got a top 10 recruit coming in to play Point....one that can Score...which you need in the NCAA.

Still one of the top 5 programs over the last 30 years. Only hiccup in the program was when Lute had to retire, due to trying to to get divorced and the bitch went psycho on him...so 2 months before the season he called it quits and they lost some key recruits on that issue. Thats when Brandon Jennings went to play in Israel because the NCAA wouldnt let him transfer, which is th wrst damn rule ever.

AZ has a GREAT feeder system in place at Bishop Gorman and Finley high in nevada, their donors basically built the place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 am 

Asshat

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 am 

Steve kerr should be doing that once a week

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm